Reviews for The Melody of Love
KarasunoFan chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Looking forward to the next installment:)
KarasunoFan chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
So curious to know the background on these two! Looking forward to the next chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
Oh I love it! Looking forward to more, part of me is already wishing for a sequel involving Ceri's single dad! Even the characters not fully introduced are already super engaging!
Toffeema chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
I am a new reader and so happy you decided to repost! Please continue, I would love to read your story!
Sayuri. J chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Omg I'm so happy you're putting this back up! Remains one of my favourite stories to this day and i was so gutted to see it no longer available.
Sed chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I wanted to read this story where'd it go
phelps112 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
was going to reread your story and saw that you had taken it down. : if you are still sending copies my email is hlk124 yahoo dot com
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
Awww! Love it! Eek! The story was awesome. Caden and Ceri are so cute! :P Love it!
timidFire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god...that was so sweet
Matty Moo chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
That was awesome! Loved it :D
DA-chen1 chapter 28 . 9/8/2012
Yeah, of course! Great end! Love it with all my heart! :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
Hey there! ;-)
Great writing, I've to admit! Really like your style and your characters! Ceri is a tad too naive but she is sweet and caring! Caden is wonderful, thoughtful and frustrated.. He needs his space and to move out was the best idea, I think! :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Auntie Sofie is great... because she is asking... thats good, I hope...
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Really love it! C'est une belle affaire! ;-)
AnonymousReads chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
Well I liked this story the prologue was a little confusing but it came together at the end, but it would be great if you post a second epilogue. I think that Lio ended up being my favorite character, hes so smart and cute. Good story :)
656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »