Reviews for The Melody of Love
phelps112 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
was going to reread your story and saw that you had taken it down. : if you are still sending copies my email is hlk124 yahoo dot com
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 29 . 2/5/2013
Awww! Love it! Eek! The story was awesome. Caden and Ceri are so cute! :P Love it!
timidFire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my god...that was so sweet
Matty Moo chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
That was awesome! Loved it :D
DA-chen1 chapter 28 . 9/8/2012
Yeah, of course! Great end! Love it with all my heart! :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
Hey there! ;-)
Great writing, I've to admit! Really like your style and your characters! Ceri is a tad too naive but she is sweet and caring! Caden is wonderful, thoughtful and frustrated.. He needs his space and to move out was the best idea, I think! :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Auntie Sofie is great... because she is asking... thats good, I hope...
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Really love it! C'est une belle affaire! ;-)
AnonymousReads chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
Well I liked this story the prologue was a little confusing but it came together at the end, but it would be great if you post a second epilogue. I think that Lio ended up being my favorite character, hes so smart and cute. Good story :)
AnonymousReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i feel like im reading aplay.:/
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
lovely first chapter.
dream-beautiful chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
I feel like a bad person for saying this but I'm thinking maybe things would've been better if she had lost the baby. I'm guessing it'd get Travis in some kinda legal trouble (killing a pregnant woman does count as double homicide after all) and maybe it'd be like a slap in the face wake up call to the adults in the story. I suppose the pregnancy itself is one, but a miscarriage would be a bit more effective. But whatever, my logic is twisted, you are the author. :)
dream-beautiful chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
I KNEW IT.
dream-beautiful chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Holy cow. Wow. Caden's flashback was so horrifying I nearly cried myself. This story is coming along so well. The development of the characters and plot is paced so well, the romance, drama, and family stuff is all balanced out perfectly to the point where you really can't get sick of anything or too bored. I'll admit that this story is only slightly cliche, and that the title is really, really cheesy. I was kind of redundant to read it because of the title, and to be honest I'd be kind of embarrassed to share that part with others, like if someone asked what I was reading, to reply "The Melody Of Love" sounds pretty lame. But still, the story is so, so good. :)
dream-beautiful chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I really like this so far. The first chapter was kind of awkward but its gotten so much better. All your characters are developing so well and theyre so interesting.
650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »