Reviews for The Melody of Love
AnonymousReads chapter 29 . 8/3/2012
Well I liked this story the prologue was a little confusing but it came together at the end, but it would be great if you post a second epilogue. I think that Lio ended up being my favorite character, hes so smart and cute. Good story :)
AnonymousReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i feel like im reading aplay.:/
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
lovely first chapter.
dream-beautiful chapter 24 . 7/1/2012
I feel like a bad person for saying this but I'm thinking maybe things would've been better if she had lost the baby. I'm guessing it'd get Travis in some kinda legal trouble (killing a pregnant woman does count as double homicide after all) and maybe it'd be like a slap in the face wake up call to the adults in the story. I suppose the pregnancy itself is one, but a miscarriage would be a bit more effective. But whatever, my logic is twisted, you are the author. :)
dream-beautiful chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
I KNEW IT.
dream-beautiful chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
Holy cow. Wow. Caden's flashback was so horrifying I nearly cried myself. This story is coming along so well. The development of the characters and plot is paced so well, the romance, drama, and family stuff is all balanced out perfectly to the point where you really can't get sick of anything or too bored. I'll admit that this story is only slightly cliche, and that the title is really, really cheesy. I was kind of redundant to read it because of the title, and to be honest I'd be kind of embarrassed to share that part with others, like if someone asked what I was reading, to reply "The Melody Of Love" sounds pretty lame. But still, the story is so, so good. :)
dream-beautiful chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I really like this so far. The first chapter was kind of awkward but its gotten so much better. All your characters are developing so well and theyre so interesting.
Amy90 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This is sooo cute! :)
halamadrid chapter 29 . 4/21/2012
Aww love this story! Didn't think she would get pregnant but loved that surprise :D
luvergirl160 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This prologue is written so beautifully! It's so sweet and I love how it's almost like a mini summary of their lives. I am really excited to read the rest of the story (:
MsLenRa chapter 29 . 1/8/2012
The prologue and how you ended it before the epilogue was definitely flawless.

I almost didnt want to read the epilogue cause i was afraid that it might ruin the nice image in my head or somethig.

But annnnnywhoo, it was a great story! :D
lucyreviewer chapter 29 . 12/7/2011
I don't have time to write a long and constructive review so I'm just gonna content myself with this :

Well done!

1. I found quite a few mistakes in your french translations but they were not to bad.

2. Honestly this was one of the best stories I ever read.

3. Lastly, I strongly believe that you should consider showing this to an editor, it's really good.
Canadiangirl chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Nice chapter, but there are a few mistakes in your French usage. First of all, cheri(e) needs an "accent aigu", so it should be spelt "chéri(e)" instead. And I know it's only a typo, but you forgot the double s' in "assis-toi". Last of all, "Qu'est-ce qu'est arrivé à toi" should rather be "Qu'est-ce qui est arrivé à toi" or more commonly, "Qu'est-ce qui t'est arrivé". Anyways, I really liked your characters, especially Caden who's acting so cute when he's jealous XD
VTDark chapter 29 . 9/12/2011
I would've loved to read the sequel but I think the ending was perfect! I love Caden and Ceri together. Thank you for the story :)
midnight tales chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I just stumbled upon your story and I think I might be in love with it already just by reading the prologue. it's written so wonderfully :3
657 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »