Reviews for The Melody of Love
Bubbly Girl chapter 29 . 7/17/2011
Wow! :) You did such an amazing job with this story! I really liked how you put in just the right amount of drama so that it wasn't totally overboard! :) Keep up the great work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
annabethpj chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hey! I just read the prologue. Its absolutely beautiful! I almost had tears in my eyes. I can't wait to read the whole story. I am pretty sure that this gonna be one of my favorites.
Mack7180 chapter 29 . 7/2/2011
I love this story. Especially Leo's character! HE seems so sweet!
Lullay chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I'm bothersome...I already know it and I'm sorry :'(

When you say "Please" in French, it's "S'il-te-plaît" with a "t"

So sorry but I really don't mean anything bad :c
Lullay chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Hi !

I just started the story and I am only on the first chapter, loved the prologue btw !

I wanted to correct the French (I'm Belgian so) and I hope you won't get mad, just wanted to help :D

"Qu'est-ce qu'est arrivé à toi?" would be "Qu'est-ce qu'il t'est arrivé?" or "Que t'est-il arrivé?" (I would preferably go with the second one :))

"Asis-toi" would be "Assis-toi"

And for "C'est pas pour toi", depending on which French her housekeeper is using (familiar or proper) you could use "Ce n'est pas pour toi"

I hope it helped, I didn't mean anything bad by it :D
DofD chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
I want a Caden. Bad.
DofD chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
This was on intense chapter Dulce corazón. I love it.
DofD chapter 23 . 5/22/2011
Oh my god... please tell me the baby is okay...
DofD chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
I was thinking that for the sequel you could do both Lio and Dee. If I'm reading this correctly they are not related. I think they would make an adorable couple when they're older.

Amazing chapter. I so knew she was pregnant! I'm so happy about it!
DofD chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
I love them.
DofD chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
This chapter is very bittersweet.
DofD chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Perfect!
DofD chapter 18 . 5/12/2011
Wait whose Lucille?
DofD chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
Poor Ceri.
DofD chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful. So so beautiful.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »