Reviews for The Melody of Love
Ruh chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
your update was like express service...it was great...and i loved this chapter it was great to learn more about both characters...can't wait for the next chapter...as always update soon
Ruh chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
omg...i love your storya nd this chapter was amazing...please please please update ASAP
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
ah! that was totally awesome. i loved the last part. YES! Oh, how do you pronouce, "Ceri"? I can't figure it out, lol. PPMSTASAP! (Please Post More Sooner Than As Soon As Possible)
skydancersrule chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
i like this story. i had been looking in the homepage thing and your title caught my eye. i know its kinda bad seeing as it could be interpreted as judging it by the cover or something but eh. well anyways. i hope this becomes big. or if it doesnt that you are happy with it and kept updating. that would be best instead it becoming big and you just updating because of some twisted reason that you write for your fans and not for the lvoe of it. okay sorry rambling here. basically, i like your story and i hope you update soon.
LovelyDreamer chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
I adore this story, i love how complex the characters are, well Ceri and Caden, they in themselves are not cliche really and i really do hope you will continue...
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
omg, i loved it even more. it's so sad that he loves her so much, and for so long, and she doesn't even feel the slightest bit of that for him! she better, soon, or i'm gonna have a heart-attack! i'm dead serious. this is a happy-ending, right? And yes, that was TOTALLY fast! I couldn't believe it! I thought you were gonna take a long time, but...it wasn't even 24 hours, i don't think! that's freaking amazing, right there! do you have it pre-written, or something? omg, i was so close to tears when i read the last line, it was so sweet. perfect ending for the chapter!

"However his eyes softened each time Ceri came into the room."

it was...just...UGH! so dang awesome! i can't even express my delight in words. Think you can post even SOONER this time? (not that you need to, since you posted so quickly already, but i'm just seeing if you could actually do it) PPMSTASAP! (Please Post More Sooner Than As Soon As Possible!)
Preethy chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
I love it!

Update soon.

Bye
anamika chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
i've gotten into the horrid habit of not reading stories by authors i don't know, less than 40,0 words and 100 review (damn specific isn't it?) so when i decided to deviate into your story i realised what i'd been missing out on...

I like your style of writing. its...soft...from the heart.

I like ceri and I adore caden...the household sounds interesting...did and mr. morrow move into the same household after the divorce? i'm confused a little on that.

keep it up... and i'll cya next chappie
Singingperson chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
This is WONDERFUL!

I love your choice of names.

I noticed a spelling mistake here, I believe that it is supposed to say kit as opposed to kid:

" “Oui, driven crazy, that’s what she’s good at.” Nanny had returned into the entrance hall, a first aid kid tucked under her corpulent bosom.

I can't wait to read more.
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
AH! that was so flippin awesome! omg. omg. o.m.g. i loved it. it was written prefectly, and i hardly know much about the story, but i know it will be a good one. I can tell. I'm good like that. PPMSTASAP! (Please Post More Sooner Than As Soon As Possible)
codyismypup chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I love it so far but there's an error-Your were that light. Well, you probably realize your mistake now, if not, then you could get rid of the r on the you, or you could add a you're and rid the were. If that makes any sense to you.

Only hoping to help!

I loved the summary :)

-Avey
Singingperson chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I really like it so far, definitely continue it.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44