Reviews for Thursday's Child
SMinelis chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
well you haven't update in year so I just have to think it... update If you get this please
Skylair Hernandez chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This story is great. Any chance of an update soon?
Atlantis Rene chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I hope that the father lives long enough to forgive Lucy or he goes flatline and comes back, saying that he was greeted by God, saying it's not his time and to go back and reconcile with his daughter and address his congregation about forgiveness, accepting and not being judgemental. That they are all sinners so they shouldn't look down on one's sin when they are no better.

Also I hope that there's consequences for Ty as well. Wouldn't be surprise if he gets infected with STDs/HIV or got another girl pregnant - something showing that he's still sexually active.

PS - Ashlynne is a pretty name.
mediwitch3 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
No no no. No. You do not just leave it here, you write more, and you write it fast. Update now please.
kosocielo chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Love the beginning of sunday's sequel. I hope you continue with this beautiful story. I want to see if she can fix the relationship with her father.
B chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
"Monday's child is fair of face.

Tuesday's child is full of grace.

Wednesday's child is full of woe.

Thursday's child has far to go.

Friday's child is loving and giving.

Saturday's child works hard for a living.

But the child that's born on the Sabbath day,

is bonny and blythe and good and gay."

love the saying it always says so much about me...ok maybe i like it because it has my name in it...Blythe...yup that's me!
carrebear14 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
you should post again!
J.D. Nichols chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Cute. :] I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
billslilsis07 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
The name Noah is good. I like this story, and its prequel. Your a good writer.
lucid lives chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
YAYA!

sequel!

my dad has been made good! just by reading "sequel to Sunday's Child" :D

oohh pleeasde update soon!
gabriellafaith chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Aw that is so sad... :_(
vocecara chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Ooh, Lucy's pregnant again. Update soon! :)
gabriellafaith chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aw yay you started the sequel :) Sounds like you're off to a good start :)
The Neurotic Notebook chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ooh, a sequel. I'm very interested... And Lucy's pregnant again. Yay! Update soon!
Estelin chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
great starting i love it. i enjoyed the first and i will enjoy this one. keep up the good work