Reviews for My Last Words
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wonderfully written. . . A word from those who are silenced too often.

I started cutting from dealing with stress also; stress of my Dad, school, (lack of) friends. . .

-Alex
XShadowxWolfx32X chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
no, your wrong you writing is awesome in this, it depicts a reason why cutters do what they do but there are a whole bunch more you could express or use in your writng. I should know i am one, and yeah it sucks when you tell someone who you think is your best friend and they betray you. Oh and pyros rule so keep writing
ohboypizza chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I thought it was actually pretty good considering it really does take a lot to be destructive to yourself. There are kids out there that slice themselves to brag to their friends, there are kids who do things when they are angry or upset. There are many forms of self destruction but they are all the same in the end because you don't only hurt your body- it goes deeper than that (you captured this well).

You did a good job putting this together, but why did you put this in the "horror" section?
JamezBfod chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Trust me, your writing isn't "hopelessly bad". It's actually pretty damn good. The narrator seems very honest, though I would like to know more about her, such as what was stressing her out.

Overall, I liked this. Good work and keep at it.
EugeneSapphire chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Very sad. Why'd it have to end that way again? lol. This was a very interesting piece of work. You're a good writer. Keep up the good work. I liked the word choice. Your vocabulary beats mine. A couple of words, yeah, I didn't know what they meant. Means I have to figure it out. I liked this. Keep up the good work. :D
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
seems very honest and like something someone would actually write (well i dont know anyone who has committed suicide yet, but i imagine that their last thoughts would be similar to this)

the ending was kind of abrupt but fit well with the rest of the .. story? letter? note? and i like you seem to combine everything a person probably undergoes before resorting to cutting and eventually (sometimes) suicide.

fantastic job!