Reviews for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert
FurtiveLabyrinthine chapter 18 . 11/16
Chapter Eighteen

Nows really not the time for a heart to heart with an old flame, Seb. Your girl is literally about to be physically and mentally ruined... and you're chatting.
At least he's pretty.
FurtiveLabyrinthine chapter 2 . 11/15
Chapter Two

Ah, finally. The imaginary friend makes his appearance. The first chapter was kind of slow, so it's nice that more significant things happened in this chapter. Things have kicked off nicely.
Marvi chapter 1 . 1/8
Please don't ever take this story story or the second one with Ezra down. I get really weird cravings every couple of years to read them. And each time I'm afriad you'll have removed them.
mgaa chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
best thing I had in a really long time...thank you sooo much...I truly enjoyed it... 'c,'
geeyeahyeah chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
I can't put into words how amazing of a storyline that was! Sebastian is THE dream guy, for real. I am so glad you love happy endings because it made the story so great at the end. The typos I noticed were overlooked by the need to keep reading on. And I had to self regulate with this story, I needed to put it down to finish school work. That was quite difficult to do! This story really keep me wanting to keep reading. Madelines character development was steady, gradual, and not too rushed. The way you wrote her story made me feel her happiness, sadness, and even a bit of excitement for Seb. Overall, I am glad I came across your story and I cannot wait to read the sequal. Awesome job!
MudbloodPride chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Hello :)
Okay, tbh, I'm mainly a fanfic reader (on you can find me under this name) and I don't usually venture into the realm of original fics. But I have to say, I AM INTRIGUED.
I love your writing style, and Maddy calls out to to me on a personal level - I can be a bit of an introvert and a people hater sometimes.
I'm loving the story and I can't wait to see where it goes!
LetMeWonder chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
I adored this story. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this!
Damnjpg chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
The way you said "platonic sort of love" like twice, made me think of "no homo" hehehe
Miss Brittany chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
AAAAHHHH I CAN'T STOP READING THIS! I absolutely love it! :') THANK YOU FOR BRINGING SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY INTO THE WORLD.
JoleneMarselis chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
I loved every second of this story, it's the ultimate fantasy,your imaginary friend coming to life and you have written down such a strong and believable storyline that I couldn't stop reading (thanks for keeping me up till 2 am,lol) You have an incredible talent, and you should think about publishing this story for real.
ajashire1 chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
I loved this it was so sweet and ended in the most beautiful way.

Thanks for the read.
-Aja
Chiisutofupuru chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
You are amazing. I'm not sure how this scene could have gone any better, though I'm pretty terrible at these myself so my opinion doesn't really matter I don't think.

Thank you very much for writing this awesome story. I enjoyed it :)

Chiisu
Chiisutofupuru chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Well, if you 'almost' teared up I'm in the same position. I was so expecting to break out into tears myself and would have LOVED to but became disappointed at the anti-climatic(well, to a point-) scene that unfolded when Seb came back.

Left me a bit disappointed :(

Besides that, it was a great story! And now I don't have to follow it no more :P
(As much as reading about Lucian might be interesting I don't think I can without Madsy around).

Chiisu
Xena Fox chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
I have to say, I hardly ever review but for this beautiful treasure I just had to. This story is the best I have ever read on fictionpress and it just may be my favourite of all time. I sincierly thank you for positing this and wish you the very best :)
Chiisutofupuru chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Gods don't know nothing, lol.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »