Reviews for The Deadly Flower
magicandmyth chapter 30 . 3/2
This story was amazing! I really enjoyed it. In other words I've been obsessed with it for the past couple days lol. I love the storyline, but I love your characters even more. Especially Callum. I also really like Liam. Dahlia's amazing as well. 3 If there's a sequel, I'm definitely gonna check it out. Since this was completed in 2013, I have no idea if you ended up writing the sequel or not. Doesn't matter to me either way. The ending was pretty satisfying for me. :D
annayh44 chapter 30 . 10/11/2017
Wowwww I just love it !
Lovethyneighbor chapter 4 . 8/28/2017
Type your review here. Carmel, Carmel March, Once again you amazed me with your brilliant writing. I swear you are truely artristy emotion. Wonderful story. Thankyou.
starry eyez chapter 30 . 7/13/2017
Hi Carmel
Just wanted to thank you for posting your wonderful stories. I have read them all!
I've fallen in love with several of your characters* insert blush and caugh.
More that anything I think you've found the perfect balance. These are well written romances (non too cheesy), with the much needed dose of humor and sarchasm (nice to know there are still those that get sarcasm) *insert eye roll and a smooth plot with the twists and turns in the right place.
So please feel free to write a sequel sono *insert nudge and ;)
MilkyWaySora chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
Wow, that sucked me in right away! Very nicely done, thank you )
Shira Cullen chapter 30 . 4/4/2017
This is the best story on FictionPress. Everything about this story, the plot, the characters, the dialouges...everything is so perfect. I really hope you make a sequel to this.
Adoore chapter 30 . 1/13/2017
I see growth from the Prologue to here. Congrats!
Adoore chapter 25 . 1/12/2017
But I still don't understand why he was pissed!
Adoore chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
"Need some help, Sunshine?" is the my favourite line so far. I enjoy Liam more than I enjoy Callum.
Adoore chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
Hi,
I am reading this for the first time. I am a little disconcerted by how quickly D is letting that person in. It seems to be progressing fast but I don't understand why, especially because she doesn't trust easy.
ADOORE chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Everything is sort of confusing at the moment. The metaphorical puzzle pieces are all over the place. I look forward to them slowly piecing themselves together.
adoore chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
So mysterious!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
I really like your story!
TheOnlyMystique chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
Heeey! Still waiting for the sequel! I've red this many times all over again for the past years and this story still never fails to amaze me. :)
Lexie.Loo chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
Hmm...I think what's hard with these types of stories is the immediate coupling. Love her? He barely knows her for all that he's stalked her ( in a life-preserving way of course) and she knows even less about him! I know that this type of connection can happen to mature adults, but it can also come across as very Romeo/Juliet. Two overly dramatic teens who are in love with the idea of love but don't know how to achieve it with another person.

That being said, I love your other stories, especially Vertigo and Ricochet. Hart and Boone's relationship took time to develop. The audience accepts that they have a history of working together that is the foundation of their relationship and the feelings build from there. With this, there can be no foundation because they just met. So it has to be built if that makes sense? The jumping straight to love just feels a little wonky.
2,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »