Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Adoore chapter 30 . 1/13
I see growth from the Prologue to here. Congrats!
Adoore chapter 25 . 1/12
But I still don't understand why he was pissed!
Adoore chapter 20 . 1/12
"Need some help, Sunshine?" is the my favourite line so far. I enjoy Liam more than I enjoy Callum.
Adoore chapter 9 . 1/12
Hi,
I am reading this for the first time. I am a little disconcerted by how quickly D is letting that person in. It seems to be progressing fast but I don't understand why, especially because she doesn't trust easy.
ADOORE chapter 2 . 1/11
Everything is sort of confusing at the moment. The metaphorical puzzle pieces are all over the place. I look forward to them slowly piecing themselves together.
adoore chapter 1 . 1/11
So mysterious!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
I really like your story!
TheOnlyMystique chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
Heeey! Still waiting for the sequel! I've red this many times all over again for the past years and this story still never fails to amaze me. :)
Lexie.Loo chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
Hmm...I think what's hard with these types of stories is the immediate coupling. Love her? He barely knows her for all that he's stalked her ( in a life-preserving way of course) and she knows even less about him! I know that this type of connection can happen to mature adults, but it can also come across as very Romeo/Juliet. Two overly dramatic teens who are in love with the idea of love but don't know how to achieve it with another person.

That being said, I love your other stories, especially Vertigo and Ricochet. Hart and Boone's relationship took time to develop. The audience accepts that they have a history of working together that is the foundation of their relationship and the feelings build from there. With this, there can be no foundation because they just met. So it has to be built if that makes sense? The jumping straight to love just feels a little wonky.
slcjnk2008 chapter 30 . 5/20/2016
Hi Carmel. This was an amazing story and only fifteen when you started this just proves to me what a natural and brilliant author you are. I love the idea that you were going to make this into a series, I would love to see more of Callum and Dahlia and the resolution of their dilemma's. And I seriously think Liam needs a love story of his own as well as the others in the group - they deserve eternal happiness as well.
I realize you have a busy life so no worries, I'll just keep checking back and add you to my follow/favorite list. Once again thank you for your stories and thank goodness there are writers like you. - Shelley
Belle chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Please sequeal (
DespondentTordor chapter 30 . 4/24/2016
Hey now that you're finished with the Vertigo series, maybe you could do a sequel to this awesome story? Because that would just be the best thing ever
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I've read this story three times in the lat three years, I WANT MY SEQUEL :'(
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Ok I don't get Liam's reaction here at all- is he jealous?
Strange dawn chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
When you said PI I thought principle investigator, as in scientific research. But this will be good too
2,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »