Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Alice chapter 30 . 5/2
UPDATE SOON... its been 2 to 3 yrs which is long for updating new squeal...
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12
i know u r one of the best writer and it would be an insult if i suggest some storylines for its sequel... but do u mind if i do suggest some for u? i kind have something in my mind... maybe it help u...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12
it was funny... i wish liam and callum would be a brother rather than master or frnd... bcause callum behave as mature like elder brother and liam as younger one if i can undo the starting.. but still i like it..
KLV.Me chapter 30 . 3/30
It was an amazing story. I have a question though: vampires don't have reflection, so how is it possible for them to be caught on camera? I'm referring to Callum.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9
Was wondering do you still update? Hope you do. Love the story and hope to read the sequel!
Bluterav chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
EveryRoseHasItsThorns chapter 30 . 10/27/2014
I think the story is amazing. Great plot line! I can't wait for the sequal, I hope it doesn't take six years!
droppedastitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love Vertigo and Ricochet so I'm going to give The Deadly Flowers a try :) I like it so far!
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Here is my review:
I liked this chapter because it speaks about the oncoming war. I want to know what happens to Callum and Dahlia. Liam's character is always intolerable but it seems that he built a love/hate bond with Dahlia. Its nice to see he actually cares about her. Until now the story seemed only to focus on love mostly, atleast to me it did, but now the plot is coming to action and i love it almost as much as i love Callum !
DarkEmberGirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Just wondering why you went with 'La Jolie Fleur' instead of 'La Fleur Jolie'?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
A year later and I'm still waiting for this sequel. Though I get the feeling ricochet is going to push the sequel to this further back. Kinda upsetting but I'll deal as long as ricochet is as amazing as vertigo.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
If the sequel isn't out yet which it probably isn't (I haven't checked yet) I will throw you into a fire pit. I'm honestly so glad I wasn't reading this while you were updating because I'm not sure how I would be able to handle a year and a half updates. I'm so glad you finished the story anyway.

I wanted to point out that I believe you made a bit of a mistake. In the beginning, I'm 99% sure Dahlia went to buy a dress, heels, shawl, etc. before she went to go pick up her firestar. But then it seems that she also bought another dress. I guess you forgot the first dress? Or maybe I read it wrong, oops!

Let me just say that Dahlia and Callum and going to haunt me in my dreams. I love the relationship they have and I get tingles just thinking about it. They're amazing with each other, all understanding and happy, I just can't. I wish I had heard all the stories of Callum's past because I'm interested too. I'm dying for the sequel so I'll go check now.
my princess ending chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
There are two more chapters left! Oh no! I haven't had enough of reading about Dahlia and Callum yet. I feel so sad and mope-y that Callum can't go out in the daylight but I'm pretty sure Dahlia wouldn't be able to do what she's doing if Callum were around all the time.
my princess ending chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
I never would've expected Dahlia and Callum to have sex so fast. Dahlia just seems to be the type to take things slow just because she's always had a wall up. It took me by surprise but I didn't mind that it happened. Either way, I love their relationship.
my princess ending chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
It feels like it's been 85 years since they've met and they finally kiss. I'm so happy; I'm crying tears of joy. You don't understand how happy I am. I am screaming on the inside. Finally Callum takes the initiative to kiss her. I don't understand how he can't see that she likes him too because it's so obvious. I just I can't deal right now. Oh my.
2,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »