Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
Ok I don't get Liam's reaction here at all- is he jealous?
Strange dawn chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
When you said PI I thought principle investigator, as in scientific research. But this will be good too
Ray-Anne chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Well that was quite good. I liked that you had a stable time line and a stable plot. You left a good opening for the sequel while also making it so that one doesn't necessarily HAVE to have to read it - if that makes sense. Of course your reader would want to, but all the same.

I liked the characters, most were fleshed out very nicely considering there was little limelight for them you really made them distinct as possible in a short amount of time. That's a great skill to have.

I am not positive on the relationship between the main characters; mostly because I'm just not into love at first sight unless its explained in some mate-way and even then it's such a copout for actual relationship building. This had some of that, but you made an effort to build their relationship. Just not great to me. All in all, this all happened in a very short amount of time. A few weeks, and they're in love? Kind of odd for someone who has defensive walls.

I did like the main male, Callum was emotionally available for the main character. Sometimes its nice to just get a good guy in there.

In one way I liked that her powers do not make her all powerful against the vampires; but in others I was a little confused about when they came about and didn't. It seems like she could only really harm them when it was needful plot-wise and other times it didn't help her at all. I'm chalking that up to still learning them (which, like I said, is nice because sometimes people give their mains powers and its like they came with a manual and now their all bad ass and it wasn't like that with her) - but I'm not sure if you did deliberately do that.

Good stuff though, definitely worth exploring your other pieces.
All the best
mary-pi chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
I discovered this story today, and I must say I'm shocked. I needed my fill, seeing as we're still a couple of days away from the monthly update of Ricochet. So I was like... "Maybe I should reread Vertigo." So I went into your profile I saw that there were other stories there. Imagine my surprise when I see that one of those stories is about vampires! I'm used to your spying stuff, so it was a bit of a shock to see this kind of story. But it was a very good surprise, exactly what I needed. Well, not exactly what I needed, I would've thrown a couple of sex scenes there. And, may I say I like Liam more than Callum? Callum is the Edward of the story (sorry for the comparison). The serious boyfriend who worries lots, albeit, he's hotter than his Twilight comparison.
Anyway... what I'm trying to say is that this story rocked, and it proves that you've been an amazing writer since you've been 15. I'm dying to read the sequel, even though I would prefer if you finished Ricochet, first.
tbs0147 chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
I love this story! I know you finished it a while ago...but I was hoping there would be that sequel in the making :) You're an incredible writer and I really wanna read more and find out where Dahlia and Callum go from here! Hopefully you rediscover your muse because this story is brilliant!
Cheers!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 30 . 7/2/2015
Hey, will you please write a sequel and possibly give Liam a girlfriend? Plus, will you please make Dahlia a bit tougher and less naive, and overall a bit more mature at times? Liam and Dahlia seems to be better with each other than Callum and Dahlia in the last chapters. I love your writing style and you do write pretty good fight scenes, and romantic and comedy scenes. Well, I may or may not check your other stories out. Let's see shall we?
Oh I've already read Oliver Twist and Sahara. I loved Oliver Twist. It was perfect. Sahara was good, but something felt off about it. Like the main characters lacked a bit of chemistry or something...
So sequel?
Chakara1winxclub chapter 29 . 7/2/2015
Hi. I like this story of yours. But if ever decide to get this published, please make Dahlia Simon as an event planner or something other than PI or anything which indicates that she knows how to fight. PIs do know how to fight, but the character, Dahlia, has shown herself to be a helpless human during all fights, except maybe the one after when she was with Veronica in front of that Sea Shell Motel. She seems like she doesn't know how to fight. A sensible lady would know better than to get distracted by emotions or the things that happen around her, or her thought, but Dahlia is acting like an absolute airhead, with a bit of talent, which needs a large polishing. If you publish this like this itself, it would get more negative reviews than positive ones. I'm not saying this to make you feel down, but it's the truth. People, no older than 30, are read and write here. They are unprofessionals. I'm not saying I'm a professional, but I really do think this story would get far more hits, if she actually is a bit of an airhead, who turns non airhead, and who has a surprising ability to fight, at least for an airhead.
Chakara1winxclub chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
The inhuman speed, paleness, extra abilities, old is powerful, and maybe eyes turning black too seems to be from Twilight Saga. But then again, eyes turning black could be from Supernaturals. The name Thanatos, and permission for the dead to enter someone's house seems to be from House of Night series. Though this story hasn't exactly developed a character of it's own, as of this chapter. I think it has the potential to get there.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
Hi!
This story is absolutely amazing!
I read Vertigo and I have been keeping up with Ricochet and they are both awesome as well, so I was wondering if you really are doing a 'sequel' to this story or maybe you decided against it?
But anyway, I think
Alice chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
UPDATE SOON... its been 2 to 3 yrs which is long for updating new squeal...
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12/2015
i know u r one of the best writer and it would be an insult if i suggest some storylines for its sequel... but do u mind if i do suggest some for u? i kind have something in my mind... maybe it help u...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/12/2015
it was funny... i wish liam and callum would be a brother rather than master or frnd... bcause callum behave as mature like elder brother and liam as younger one if i can undo the starting.. but still i like it..
KLV.Me chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
It was an amazing story. I have a question though: vampires don't have reflection, so how is it possible for them to be caught on camera? I'm referring to Callum.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/9/2015
Was wondering do you still update? Hope you do. Love the story and hope to read the sequel!
Bluterav chapter 2 . 12/17/2014