Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Bluterav chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
EveryRoseHasItsThorns chapter 30 . 10/27/2014
I think the story is amazing. Great plot line! I can't wait for the sequal, I hope it doesn't take six years!
droppedastitch chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I love Vertigo and Ricochet so I'm going to give The Deadly Flowers a try :) I like it so far!
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Here is my review:
I liked this chapter because it speaks about the oncoming war. I want to know what happens to Callum and Dahlia. Liam's character is always intolerable but it seems that he built a love/hate bond with Dahlia. Its nice to see he actually cares about her. Until now the story seemed only to focus on love mostly, atleast to me it did, but now the plot is coming to action and i love it almost as much as i love Callum !
DarkEmberGirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Just wondering why you went with 'La Jolie Fleur' instead of 'La Fleur Jolie'?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
A year later and I'm still waiting for this sequel. Though I get the feeling ricochet is going to push the sequel to this further back. Kinda upsetting but I'll deal as long as ricochet is as amazing as vertigo.
my princess ending chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
If the sequel isn't out yet which it probably isn't (I haven't checked yet) I will throw you into a fire pit. I'm honestly so glad I wasn't reading this while you were updating because I'm not sure how I would be able to handle a year and a half updates. I'm so glad you finished the story anyway.

I wanted to point out that I believe you made a bit of a mistake. In the beginning, I'm 99% sure Dahlia went to buy a dress, heels, shawl, etc. before she went to go pick up her firestar. But then it seems that she also bought another dress. I guess you forgot the first dress? Or maybe I read it wrong, oops!

Let me just say that Dahlia and Callum and going to haunt me in my dreams. I love the relationship they have and I get tingles just thinking about it. They're amazing with each other, all understanding and happy, I just can't. I wish I had heard all the stories of Callum's past because I'm interested too. I'm dying for the sequel so I'll go check now.
my princess ending chapter 28 . 7/31/2014
There are two more chapters left! Oh no! I haven't had enough of reading about Dahlia and Callum yet. I feel so sad and mope-y that Callum can't go out in the daylight but I'm pretty sure Dahlia wouldn't be able to do what she's doing if Callum were around all the time.
my princess ending chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
I never would've expected Dahlia and Callum to have sex so fast. Dahlia just seems to be the type to take things slow just because she's always had a wall up. It took me by surprise but I didn't mind that it happened. Either way, I love their relationship.
my princess ending chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
It feels like it's been 85 years since they've met and they finally kiss. I'm so happy; I'm crying tears of joy. You don't understand how happy I am. I am screaming on the inside. Finally Callum takes the initiative to kiss her. I don't understand how he can't see that she likes him too because it's so obvious. I just I can't deal right now. Oh my.
my princess ending chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Oh how I wished he kissed her on the lips instead of on the cheek. I absolutely died when Liam kissed Dahlia because in the back of my mind, I wanted them to have a thing since they seem so witty and sarcastic around each other but I wouldn't acknowledge it because Dahlia belongs to Callum.

Dahlia is one of the best female characters I have ever read. It seems that most characters with the name Dahlia/Dalia are my favorite. I love how she's witty, smart, sarcastic, funny, and all I-don't-need-a-man. The fact that she's a P.I. makes me overjoyed.
my princess ending chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This is one of those stories I dread reading but when I do start reading, I can't seem to stop. When I first heard that Damien wanted to turn Dahlia, I stopped reading because I refuse to have Damien be the hero in this story, it can only be Callum. And I screamed for joy when I was skimming and read that Callum appears.

I really like the way you started off the exchanges between Dahlia and Callum because I, myself am practically falling for Callum slowly. He's so soft and gentle towards her while he's creating a blood bath. I'm excited to read their growing relationship.
4gnez chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story!
ephemeralmoments chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
oh my god I love Liam so much
Elle Winters 9 chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
I've skipped reading this story for so long because I wasn't that interested from your blurb. However, on a whim I decided to read it (because with 2000 reviews you had to be doing something right!). And I'm glad I did! Very well written, you tie up loose ends and nothing in your story contradicts. I couldn't stop reading. One of the most brilliant stories I have read in a long time, so thank you.
2,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »