Reviews for The Deadly Flower
WindyStars chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
First off, this is not original work. Twilight made vampires popular, and so many other people branched off of it. You're one of those people. You even made the guy have bright green eyes. Edward from Twilight had gold eyes. See?
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
I was so sad to see this story end.

This Chapter closed the story nicely, and that cliffhanger was mean of you. . I wanna know what happens.

Liam lmao. It shows that he cares for Dahlia.

Omg I thought Callum was going to propose to Dahlia! You got my hopes up! Lol. The ending of the next book or beginning should totally have him proposing to Dahlia. :o Just a suggestion.

Great book! Is this going to be published?
selenafan621 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
So far, this story is pretty good, but I think it can get better. By the end of this story, I might do my signature "I love this story" happy dance! ;D
Lauren Stargazer chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
As soon as I got the email telling me this story was updated, I immediately stopped everything else I was doing (which happened to be a report on a physics lab that I was just finishing up) to read this. Gosh, I was so excited and slightly nervous about how you'd choose to end it, but I see now that I could not have asked for anything better. I loved it. As always, Liam made me laugh out loud and Callum always makes me want to strangle him with hugs.
I'm really glad to hear that there will be a sequel. I'll definitely be reading that one too. So congrats on finishing this lovely story and good luck on all your future projects. Thanks for sharing and keep up the excellent work. :)
Mahteslover chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
I love this story I can't watt till the sequel ... Please don't take to long!
gategirl7 chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
I really loved this! I was very appreciative that Dahlia stuck to her guns, and did things her own way. Like Callum said, her independence is a huge part of who she is. And I'm glad they had that conversation at his party - it's good to get that said out loud.
I must say Liam was my favorite. I love his bickering and brutal 'honesty' and his soft inside that he protects by being mean. Maybe something happens for him in the romance department in the sequel?
Thanks so much for finishing this fic and sharing with us. Stellar job!
ViciouslyDark chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
loved Dahlia shes such a badass!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
AWESOME! Very exciting chapter.
KML92 chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
WHOOO! Finally! That bitch has been getting on my nerves since I started reading this story. Awesome chapter. I found myself reading faster as the chapter progressed. I enjoyed it very much. Update soon! I HAVE to know what Callum and Liam have to say about this whole thing. Great job!
KML92
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Hehe. I'm wondering if you intentionally used part of lyrics from Vanessa Carlton's "Rinse" as a sort of nod, or if it was a coincedence. :)

Speaking of wondering, you have Damien doing it when I think he was meant to be wandering. "I have wondered far and wide for something real, something to cherish, ever since Masata,"
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Hahahaha. I keep wanting to tell her "You've been stabbed! He's probably giving you what is usually an easy assignment because you're recovering from a stab wound!" ahh
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I am so hooked. I most often only start completed stories, but I'm glad I started this one anyway. And I can see you updated recently, so full steam ahead I say!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
woahhh this was a great chapter! can't wait to find out how callum would react to dahlia's actions :) thanks for the update! :D cheers!
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Oh wow! I absolutely loved how bad a** Dahlia was in this chapter! We've seen Callum's strong and supportive side, but it was nice for her to come up with a plan, execute and come out on top. There's nothing better than a strong female lead, and thought I've said it a million times, I really really love yours. :)

I cannot believe there's only one chapter left! It's been a wonderful story so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Callum and Dahlia (and, yeah, even Liam) end up. Can't wait for an update, but I'll try and be patient.

Good luck with your move! That's exciting and - I suspect - a tad overwhelming. I can only imagine, but I wish you the best! And though I've already signed the petition, I'll keep spreading the word.

'Til next time! :D
Desert Illusion chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
WHAT!? One chapter left!? What do you mean there's just one chapter left? It feels like the plot is just thickening, and so how could there be just one chapter left? *confused*
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »