Reviews for The Deadly Flower
R. Ficst chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Hehe. I'm wondering if you intentionally used part of lyrics from Vanessa Carlton's "Rinse" as a sort of nod, or if it was a coincedence. :)

Speaking of wondering, you have Damien doing it when I think he was meant to be wandering. "I have wondered far and wide for something real, something to cherish, ever since Masata,"
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Hahahaha. I keep wanting to tell her "You've been stabbed! He's probably giving you what is usually an easy assignment because you're recovering from a stab wound!" ahh
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I am so hooked. I most often only start completed stories, but I'm glad I started this one anyway. And I can see you updated recently, so full steam ahead I say!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
woahhh this was a great chapter! can't wait to find out how callum would react to dahlia's actions :) thanks for the update! :D cheers!
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
Oh wow! I absolutely loved how bad a** Dahlia was in this chapter! We've seen Callum's strong and supportive side, but it was nice for her to come up with a plan, execute and come out on top. There's nothing better than a strong female lead, and thought I've said it a million times, I really really love yours. :)

I cannot believe there's only one chapter left! It's been a wonderful story so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how Callum and Dahlia (and, yeah, even Liam) end up. Can't wait for an update, but I'll try and be patient.

Good luck with your move! That's exciting and - I suspect - a tad overwhelming. I can only imagine, but I wish you the best! And though I've already signed the petition, I'll keep spreading the word.

'Til next time! :D
Desert Illusion chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
WHAT!? One chapter left!? What do you mean there's just one chapter left? It feels like the plot is just thickening, and so how could there be just one chapter left? *confused*
Fiery Dancer chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Hmm new twist but I can't believe it's nearly the end!
LillieS chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
One more chapter left. Holy crap, there's one more chapter left! I don't want it to be over!

Random question: How many countries have you lived in?
The Deadly Sins chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow! I'm dying to read the next chapter, please update soon!
lionkinglover3 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhh it's going so fast I don't want it to be over :( but it was an amazing chapter I love how its so unpredictable and it keeps me on my toes love it and I hope u keep writing after this story ends because u have talent :D
Amy90 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow. Callum is going to be really angry with her for exposing herself to such a danger.
So, will she stay human in the end? Isn't that very cruel since Callum seems to truly love her? And when what about the prophesy? Was it just a scary bedtime story for young vampires?
And then there's still this Randall guy left. Plus Thanatos. I'm wondering how you're gonna solve that. ;)

Maybe I'm being naive here, but if I actually wanted to steal a story, there are more ways to do this than "copying/pasting". Of course, stopping the "copying/pasting" would at least rule out the complete idiots. Personally, I always found this function very convenient since I had just to copy an unknown word and paste it into and I got the translation very fast. But to make stealing a bit harder to the complete ****heads, I'll sign that petition. ;)
stuck in bed chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I love how you had Dahlia take care of Lilynn herself. A perfect way to get that issue resolved. & their conversation was really interesting. Lilynn proved to be quite...human? Like, she isn't a crazy physco. She has her own reasons even if they're a bit twisted. The whole action scene was really enjoyable and I felt as though I was watching it. You might get that a lot, but I felt as though it really came through in this chapter.

ONE CHAPTER LEFT? :OOOOO Can't wait for Callum & Liam's reactions :) & I'm curious to know more about Randall.
SoundOfSight chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I think it would be realy interesting if you did a chapter or even just half in callum's(I am 93% sure I just spelled that wrong)P.O.V. I just persomaly think that would be extremly interesting! So ya thanks for the awsomeness of this story so far!
September Stone chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
I cant wait for the next update! :)
dream-beautiful chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
HOLY BALLS. Lilynn is seriously insane. I was laughing and biting my nails the whole time. Can't wait for Callum's reaction!
2,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »