Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Fiery Dancer chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Hmm new twist but I can't believe it's nearly the end!
LillieS chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
One more chapter left. Holy crap, there's one more chapter left! I don't want it to be over!

Random question: How many countries have you lived in?
The Deadly Sins chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow! I'm dying to read the next chapter, please update soon!
lionkinglover3 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhh it's going so fast I don't want it to be over :( but it was an amazing chapter I love how its so unpredictable and it keeps me on my toes love it and I hope u keep writing after this story ends because u have talent :D
Amy90 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow. Callum is going to be really angry with her for exposing herself to such a danger.
So, will she stay human in the end? Isn't that very cruel since Callum seems to truly love her? And when what about the prophesy? Was it just a scary bedtime story for young vampires?
And then there's still this Randall guy left. Plus Thanatos. I'm wondering how you're gonna solve that. ;)

Maybe I'm being naive here, but if I actually wanted to steal a story, there are more ways to do this than "copying/pasting". Of course, stopping the "copying/pasting" would at least rule out the complete idiots. Personally, I always found this function very convenient since I had just to copy an unknown word and paste it into and I got the translation very fast. But to make stealing a bit harder to the complete ****heads, I'll sign that petition. ;)
stuck in bed chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I love how you had Dahlia take care of Lilynn herself. A perfect way to get that issue resolved. & their conversation was really interesting. Lilynn proved to be quite...human? Like, she isn't a crazy physco. She has her own reasons even if they're a bit twisted. The whole action scene was really enjoyable and I felt as though I was watching it. You might get that a lot, but I felt as though it really came through in this chapter.

ONE CHAPTER LEFT? :OOOOO Can't wait for Callum & Liam's reactions :) & I'm curious to know more about Randall.
SoundOfSight chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I think it would be realy interesting if you did a chapter or even just half in callum's(I am 93% sure I just spelled that wrong)P.O.V. I just persomaly think that would be extremly interesting! So ya thanks for the awsomeness of this story so far!
September Stone chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
I cant wait for the next update! :)
dream-beautiful chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
HOLY BALLS. Lilynn is seriously insane. I was laughing and biting my nails the whole time. Can't wait for Callum's reaction!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
no no I don't want this to be over! The thought is making me really sad. I adore Liam and I need consistent doses of him. AMAZING job on this chapter are the queen of action, really. update soon please! and consider a sequel?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
omg so i know this has been going on six years but this story is just so epic i dont want it to end. i LOVE dahlia. sequel?
KrazyFrog100 chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
Fantastic job with the action in this chapter. I like that you didn't kill Lilynn, but she still got what was coming to her. Dahlia was so so badass, she's my fave character in the world. I don't want this to come to an end. I might cry. I'm excited for the party - which I'm assuming is the last chapter? Loved it. Keep on being awesome.
mcjess chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
One more chapter? Then is there gonna be a sequel? With Thanatos? And more werewolves? Heh heh.. Hope so.
bowl of strawberries chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
that was SO good. i absolutely love the fact that you let dahlia take down lilynn all by herself, no help from the men. i feel like that is a perfect way to end it, dahlia stayed true to who she was. the feminist in me is rejoicing! the action was incredible and i was riveted the whole way through. excited for liam and callum though! i don't want this to be the end, though.
FamishedNight chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
Awesome chapter! Love it! finally got the bitch . Update soon.
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »