Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Desert Illusion chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
WHAT!? One chapter left!? What do you mean there's just one chapter left? It feels like the plot is just thickening, and so how could there be just one chapter left? *confused*
Fiery Dancer chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Hmm new twist but I can't believe it's nearly the end!
LillieS chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
One more chapter left. Holy crap, there's one more chapter left! I don't want it to be over!

Random question: How many countries have you lived in?
The Deadly Sins chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow! I'm dying to read the next chapter, please update soon!
lionkinglover3 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Ahhhh it's going so fast I don't want it to be over :( but it was an amazing chapter I love how its so unpredictable and it keeps me on my toes love it and I hope u keep writing after this story ends because u have talent :D
Amy90 chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Wow. Callum is going to be really angry with her for exposing herself to such a danger.
So, will she stay human in the end? Isn't that very cruel since Callum seems to truly love her? And when what about the prophesy? Was it just a scary bedtime story for young vampires?
And then there's still this Randall guy left. Plus Thanatos. I'm wondering how you're gonna solve that. ;)

Maybe I'm being naive here, but if I actually wanted to steal a story, there are more ways to do this than "copying/pasting". Of course, stopping the "copying/pasting" would at least rule out the complete idiots. Personally, I always found this function very convenient since I had just to copy an unknown word and paste it into and I got the translation very fast. But to make stealing a bit harder to the complete ****heads, I'll sign that petition. ;)
stuck in bed chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I love how you had Dahlia take care of Lilynn herself. A perfect way to get that issue resolved. & their conversation was really interesting. Lilynn proved to be quite...human? Like, she isn't a crazy physco. She has her own reasons even if they're a bit twisted. The whole action scene was really enjoyable and I felt as though I was watching it. You might get that a lot, but I felt as though it really came through in this chapter.

ONE CHAPTER LEFT? :OOOOO Can't wait for Callum & Liam's reactions :) & I'm curious to know more about Randall.
SoundOfSight chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
I think it would be realy interesting if you did a chapter or even just half in callum's(I am 93% sure I just spelled that wrong)P.O.V. I just persomaly think that would be extremly interesting! So ya thanks for the awsomeness of this story so far!
September Stone chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
I cant wait for the next update! :)
dream-beautiful chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
HOLY BALLS. Lilynn is seriously insane. I was laughing and biting my nails the whole time. Can't wait for Callum's reaction!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
no no I don't want this to be over! The thought is making me really sad. I adore Liam and I need consistent doses of him. AMAZING job on this chapter are the queen of action, really. update soon please! and consider a sequel?
Guest chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
omg so i know this has been going on six years but this story is just so epic i dont want it to end. i LOVE dahlia. sequel?
KrazyFrog100 chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
Fantastic job with the action in this chapter. I like that you didn't kill Lilynn, but she still got what was coming to her. Dahlia was so so badass, she's my fave character in the world. I don't want this to come to an end. I might cry. I'm excited for the party - which I'm assuming is the last chapter? Loved it. Keep on being awesome.
mcjess chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
One more chapter? Then is there gonna be a sequel? With Thanatos? And more werewolves? Heh heh.. Hope so.
bowl of strawberries chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
that was SO good. i absolutely love the fact that you let dahlia take down lilynn all by herself, no help from the men. i feel like that is a perfect way to end it, dahlia stayed true to who she was. the feminist in me is rejoicing! the action was incredible and i was riveted the whole way through. excited for liam and callum though! i don't want this to be the end, though.
2,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »