Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Amy90 chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
Wow, that's really reckless! I'm sure the boys will rip her apart for that stunt. :D
Can't wait to read the next chapter!

I've one big request though:

Don't. Kill. Liam. ;)
Amy90 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Lian is cool. And I think he already got a mayor role in the story, so I'm happy as it is. Although it might be nice, once Callum's story is told, to tell an own story about Liam... ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Love this chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
if you are going to keep taking forever to upload, i'd suggest long chapters. No pressure though
Rose 5936 chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
Amazing chapter :D It would be awesome if u could make the chapters longer and maybe have more dahlia and callum alone scenes but i understand if its not possible just please dont shorten them! Thanks
mahtes chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Longer chapters please unless u update quicker
MissColly chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ohh I can't wait for the next chapter now! Although, I don't mind if you update a little late because I prefer longer chapters :P
Feeling a little sad about the story getting to an end, I'll miss it greatly! But I know that all stories come to an end, except this'll be a story that I'll never forget. Enjoy the rest of your holiday too! :)
Desert Illusion chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
LONG chapters, please! :) Short ones are annoying in my opinion, and then we all have to wait for another update. Long chapters satisfy the crave of reading more of Callum and Liam ;) hahah! But that's just me. Anyways...please update soon!
whisperedcares chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
Seriously adore this story. Oh, and I'm super happy you weren't offended with my constructive criticism. My sister never takes it well, so I started to think I was doing it very wrong.
I'm EXTREMELY excited for the action packed, most likely followed by a angry Callum/Liam for doing something reckless, couple of chapters. And of course I like badass girl characters who don't act all woes is me, need-a-man to do anything character. They are refreshing and well loved in my archives. A lot!
Your Avid Reader,
Cara
HighOnAirGurl chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
I love Dahlia so much. She's no wimp. lol. I lurve this story and I don't want it to end, so I vote for shorter chapters!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
Exhilarating chapter. It had everything - action, suspense, Callum and Dahlia moments, Liam and Dahlia moments... you are the best. Loved it!
Fiery Dancer chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Go dahlia! And longer chapters! Unless you post really quickly ;) oh and happy holidays!
KrazyFrog100 chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Boy oh boy, I just love how you lead up to action sequences. You are the master of action on FP, just sayin'.

Callum and Dahlia's alone time was really sweet and well-done. Love those two together. The moment with Liam was great too.

UPDATE!
lucy chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
what a wonderful christmas present :-) loved it!
shakespeare chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
You are incredible Carm. Never have I enjoyed a story so much.
2,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »