Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
This was a GREAT chapter!

Dahlia is an amazing character. I love how she just takes matters into her own hands without asking permission. Priceless.

I missed Callum and Liam, but Dahlia made up for that. And that scene with her and Lilynn. That reminded me of something off of Criminal Minds. It was really good and realistic.

I'm awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/9/2013
long chapter please
Lauren Stargazer chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
I absolutely adore this story. I'm eagerly waiting for your next update. Keep up the great work!
stuck in bed chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
I'm going to rush this review before I jump into bed. Sorry. But I love the whole action in this chapter. Although it was fun to see Callum & Dahlia's relationship develop, I really want to get to the nitty-gritty part of the story. I'm wondering whether Dahlia will learn something new about her powers? & angry Dahlia is pretty awesome.

Only thing: [Oh, yes, I was going to do this.] - shouldn't it be "Oh yes, I was going to do this?" Although I suppose it depends on how you say it.

Can't wait till the next chapter. Oh. & to answer your question. hm. I'm not sure. How long would longer be exactly? And how short would shorter be? I like longer chapters because I always feel that not much happens in shorter ones - though that's unlikely in your case.

BUT ONLY ABOUT THREE CHAPTERS? :OOO On the bright side, you'll soon be able to list this story as complete & I'm sure that'll feel satisfying :)
Lethaldoze chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Wow, I just finished reading this chapter! I couldn't get the time to read anything for the last couple of days! Sorry for this looooooooonnnnng overdue review!
I loved the Dahlia and Liam conversation at the end the best! Liam has it baaadd!
I'll get to your next chapter asap!
Cheers!
Amy90 chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
Wow, that's really reckless! I'm sure the boys will rip her apart for that stunt. :D
Can't wait to read the next chapter!

I've one big request though:

Don't. Kill. Liam. ;)
Amy90 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Lian is cool. And I think he already got a mayor role in the story, so I'm happy as it is. Although it might be nice, once Callum's story is told, to tell an own story about Liam... ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
Love this chapter! Looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
if you are going to keep taking forever to upload, i'd suggest long chapters. No pressure though
Rose 5936 chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
Amazing chapter :D It would be awesome if u could make the chapters longer and maybe have more dahlia and callum alone scenes but i understand if its not possible just please dont shorten them! Thanks
mahtes chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Longer chapters please unless u update quicker
MissColly chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Ohh I can't wait for the next chapter now! Although, I don't mind if you update a little late because I prefer longer chapters :P
Feeling a little sad about the story getting to an end, I'll miss it greatly! But I know that all stories come to an end, except this'll be a story that I'll never forget. Enjoy the rest of your holiday too! :)
Desert Illusion chapter 28 . 12/24/2012
LONG chapters, please! :) Short ones are annoying in my opinion, and then we all have to wait for another update. Long chapters satisfy the crave of reading more of Callum and Liam ;) hahah! But that's just me. Anyways...please update soon!
whisperedcares chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
Seriously adore this story. Oh, and I'm super happy you weren't offended with my constructive criticism. My sister never takes it well, so I started to think I was doing it very wrong.
I'm EXTREMELY excited for the action packed, most likely followed by a angry Callum/Liam for doing something reckless, couple of chapters. And of course I like badass girl characters who don't act all woes is me, need-a-man to do anything character. They are refreshing and well loved in my archives. A lot!
Your Avid Reader,
Cara
HighOnAirGurl chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
I love Dahlia so much. She's no wimp. lol. I lurve this story and I don't want it to end, so I vote for shorter chapters!
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »