Reviews for The Deadly Flower
KML92 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
What us up with Liam? He's not...jealous of them is he? That would be super weird, but an interesting plot turn. Great chapter.
KML92 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Well it's about time.
KML92 chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Damn. She just has all kinds of problems doesn't she? This was a good chapter, with a lot going on. I'm annoyed that Liam interrupted them, but also annoyed at Lilynn for being such an unbelievable bitch. Great job.
KML92 chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
lol, That was the same idea I had. If I was her I would totally take Callum up on his offer to live with him. Who wouldn't? Great chapter. I'm glad she survived.
lola chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
god this is SOOO good. you need to be published, seriously. great job! and update soon.
Iceleaf chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I like long chapters.
I hope she does not do anything TOO illegal.
KML92 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! She CAN'T die! She just can't! She just saved his life and they can finally be together, so she can't die! I've been bawiling off and on throughout this entire chapter! This isn't fair! she HAS to live!
KML92 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
YAY! YAY! YAY! I love this story. I hope they kick their ass and kill them all! I am sick of Damien and his miscreants getting in the way of Callum and Dahlia! Awesome chapter! I shall read on!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
Can't wait for the next! Have a Merry Christmas;))
KML92 chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
That was s tupid move leaving them together in a room to conspire. I was so exctied when Fyfe said she'd help Dahlia. This shall be interesting and I can't wait for the calvary to charge in! Amazing chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next. Good job.
KML92 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Oh my gosh, this chapter was crazy. I was an emotional wreck when they were taking Callum away and when she walked in and found Will like that. Awesome chapter. I hope Callum and Dahlia kill those sons of bitches. Great job.
KML92 chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Why the hell would she tell Callum that she loved Will in a way? Of freakin course he's going to take it the wrong way and probably think that Will is more important to her than Callum! God she can be stupid sometimes! I still love this story. Things are getting serious now. Awesome job!
KML92 chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
KML92 chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
OMG! Amazing chapter! I still freaking love Callum! I love the way this story is going so far, though I can't imagine this thing with Damien is going to end well...Awesome job!
KML92 chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I hate that disgusting vampire. Damien is such an ass and if he thinks Callum is going to ley him have Dahlia, then he's got another thing coming especially after the small confession Callum made in the previous chapter. I think I like Alexander. He seems interesting. Great chapter.
2,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »