Reviews for The Deadly Flower
HighOnAirGurl chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
Exhilarating chapter. It had everything - action, suspense, Callum and Dahlia moments, Liam and Dahlia moments... you are the best. Loved it!
Fiery Dancer chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Go dahlia! And longer chapters! Unless you post really quickly ;) oh and happy holidays!
KrazyFrog100 chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
Boy oh boy, I just love how you lead up to action sequences. You are the master of action on FP, just sayin'.

Callum and Dahlia's alone time was really sweet and well-done. Love those two together. The moment with Liam was great too.

UPDATE!
lucy chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
what a wonderful christmas present :-) loved it!
shakespeare chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
You are incredible Carm. Never have I enjoyed a story so much.
bowl of strawberries chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
i get so excited about this story. i really don't want it to come to an end, but i love your action scenes so i guess ill deal. dahlia is amazing, and the little scene between her and callum was amazing too. i love it all. update soon!
KML92 chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
OMG! I ran out of story to read! That just blows! And for you to leave it there? That's just plain rude. I would prefer slightly shorter chapters. I love this story, but damn, I've been sitting in this computer chair for like six hours reading this story plus however long I was reading yesterday and my ass and legs are completely asleep. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
KML92 chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I love Liam. I'm glad everyone got out okay, but extremely annoyed no one has caught that crazy bitch yet. Awesome chapter!
KML92 chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
A BOMB! That crazy bitch is INSANE! It's about to be Callum's birthday. Can't anything go right? It's not fair to anyone. Great chapter.
KML92 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
What us up with Liam? He's not...jealous of them is he? That would be super weird, but an interesting plot turn. Great chapter.
KML92 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Well it's about time.
KML92 chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Damn. She just has all kinds of problems doesn't she? This was a good chapter, with a lot going on. I'm annoyed that Liam interrupted them, but also annoyed at Lilynn for being such an unbelievable bitch. Great job.
KML92 chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
lol, That was the same idea I had. If I was her I would totally take Callum up on his offer to live with him. Who wouldn't? Great chapter. I'm glad she survived.
lola chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
god this is SOOO good. you need to be published, seriously. great job! and update soon.
Iceleaf chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I like long chapters.
I hope she does not do anything TOO illegal.
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »