Reviews for The Deadly Flower
lucy chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
what a wonderful christmas present :-) loved it!
shakespeare chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
You are incredible Carm. Never have I enjoyed a story so much.
bowl of strawberries chapter 28 . 12/22/2012
i get so excited about this story. i really don't want it to come to an end, but i love your action scenes so i guess ill deal. dahlia is amazing, and the little scene between her and callum was amazing too. i love it all. update soon!
KML92 chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
OMG! I ran out of story to read! That just blows! And for you to leave it there? That's just plain rude. I would prefer slightly shorter chapters. I love this story, but damn, I've been sitting in this computer chair for like six hours reading this story plus however long I was reading yesterday and my ass and legs are completely asleep. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
KML92 chapter 27 . 12/21/2012
I love Liam. I'm glad everyone got out okay, but extremely annoyed no one has caught that crazy bitch yet. Awesome chapter!
KML92 chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
A BOMB! That crazy bitch is INSANE! It's about to be Callum's birthday. Can't anything go right? It's not fair to anyone. Great chapter.
KML92 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
What us up with Liam? He's not...jealous of them is he? That would be super weird, but an interesting plot turn. Great chapter.
KML92 chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Well it's about time.
KML92 chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Damn. She just has all kinds of problems doesn't she? This was a good chapter, with a lot going on. I'm annoyed that Liam interrupted them, but also annoyed at Lilynn for being such an unbelievable bitch. Great job.
KML92 chapter 22 . 12/21/2012
lol, That was the same idea I had. If I was her I would totally take Callum up on his offer to live with him. Who wouldn't? Great chapter. I'm glad she survived.
lola chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
god this is SOOO good. you need to be published, seriously. great job! and update soon.
Iceleaf chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I like long chapters.
I hope she does not do anything TOO illegal.
KML92 chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! She CAN'T die! She just can't! She just saved his life and they can finally be together, so she can't die! I've been bawiling off and on throughout this entire chapter! This isn't fair! she HAS to live!
KML92 chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
YAY! YAY! YAY! I love this story. I hope they kick their ass and kill them all! I am sick of Damien and his miscreants getting in the way of Callum and Dahlia! Awesome chapter! I shall read on!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
Can't wait for the next! Have a Merry Christmas;))
2,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »