Reviews for The Deadly Flower
A Dark Ray of Hope chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
wow. just wow. i like your story very much. _ i have a liking toward vampire related stories and poems, so i read a lot of them. this doesn't have the usual plot and character traits, so kudos for a job well done! i'll be looking forward to your next chapters _
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Very strong beginning. Not completely up my alley topic-wise, but I'll try to read some more and find a bit to critique. Thanks for the review.

Sakka-Fenikkusu
Rebel 0ne chapter 8 . 5/8/2007
I wandered over to see what you write and I found a very good story! I really like it. Callum and Dahlia both interest me. I have difficulty writing strong female roles. I don't know why. Its just something I struggle with. You do it really well though. Dahlia is a great character (and my favorite flower). I'll be waiting for your next update.
HighOnAirGurl chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
ay ay, superb! i love callum. i mean LOVE callum. i envy dahlia. you did a great job with this chapter, really captured dahlias emotions and callum personality. yay! update soon. this is one of the best stories...ever
Stormie Greye chapter 5 . 5/7/2007
Oh, nice cliffhanger! By the way, I love "Blue Monday." ;)

I don't have much to say for this chapter. It was nicely written, as usual, and the plot seems to be moving along at a nice pace. Seems like Callum is a pretty high up there guy; I'm a little surprised that Dahlia didn't know about him before, or at least know as much as his name. As for Fletcher, Dahlia didn't seem surprised at all when he called her by name. Does that mean they have seen each other before? I was just a little confused because it was Veronica's run and not hers. Hmm, so Fletcher is in league with the vampires, eh? To a certain extent, I'm thinking. Also, nice scene bewteen Dahlia and Will. :D
NAPETXEF chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I like your story a lot. If you had never reviewed my story, I never would've come across it and I would have really missed out! It will be nice to find out more about Callum and Dahlia, and what they got going for each other. :P Have you planned out most of the story or is this sort of a make it up as you go along thing?

Either way it's good. :)
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
i could name a few people that will reminds me of. i'm really liking this so far. deliah likes her sheild. so far so good!

-TheChosen1
Stormie Greye chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Chapter two was half and half in my opinion. Most of it seemed slow and dull but got more interesting towards the end because I'm curious about the conversation Dahlia overheard between Ayden and Ellie. However, I thought the chapter was necessary for setting everything up, and the slowness was subtly masked by your wonderful use of words and impressive vocabulary. I had to smile at all these words, and that helped me get through the chapter.

Hmm, Mr. Callum Knightley Mr. Green Eyes mysterious man from prologue who happens to be a vampire...perhaps? Only time will tell, I suppose.

This chapter was amazing-much more fast-paced, entriguing, and mysterious. Very nice overall atmosphere. There are two little excerpts that stuck out to me that particularly beautiful, both of which were descriptions of Callum. The first was about his scar: "A small scar ran above his left eyebrow, the only imperfection on his perfect face. It wasn’t so much as an imperfection, but a characteristic that made him that much more beautiful." The second one was about his eyes: "Contrasting nicely against the dark night and the black colour of his hair, they looked like the sun shining through heavy clouds after a rainstorm. Or maybe they were the rainbow that came through; a rare occurrence." I just wanted to let you know how deep and poetic I thought those particular lines were, in an attempt to make you feel proud. ;)

It never occured to me to wonder this before, but now it finally clicked in my brain by the end of the previous chapter. Now that I analyze the situation, I'm highly curious about Dahlia's speedy recovery. The fact that no one recovers that quickly is making me wonder if there's more to it than we currently know. Hmm. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but that's my assumption.
CK Shorty chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I'll say it again, I love this story a whole lot. I love Callum, and I love the idea of a Callum and Dahlia pairing. There's not a lot to say about this chapter except I enjoyed the time alone with Callum and Dahlia. That's about it-and your description is amazing :o] I'm jealous! Anyway, update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
CK Shorty chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
I love this story :D
SilverOnyx91 chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I like your point of view with the charactors. It's very interesting. Callum is a totally awsome charactor
Wind in the West chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
In general I really like this story. It has depth, it is fun to read :-)) and while I don't read much vampire fiction in general I love this story, because you made the characters and their actions real and realistic.

I loved the way the vampires interacted with each other for example. I love it when I can visuale the events like I am watching a movie in my head and that is what happens when I read this story.

The next time I'm reviewing the review will be more in depth. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
GREAT START!
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Interesting so far, I like it. :D Thank you for reviewing my story, by the way. Chapter two is up. I am adding this to my favorites and reading the next chapter now.
my.life.is.hype chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I like this story a lot!

I too listen to music while writting. I always seem to have a certain playlist for each story I write.
2,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »