Reviews for The Deadly Flower
whatsastory chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Just read chapter 1-7. They were awesone. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing

~evilangelkitty~
Sixth chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Oh nice chapter! Am waiting for more here :D
LAiDYLUCK chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Hah. I've been looking around for this story for about three days to see if you've updated, but then I realized that you were on my favorites and my review history. haha. Silly me. Anyways, this chapter was great. I loved it. Dahlia and Callum seem very well put together.. update soon!
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
I love this story, like woah! haha. Update as soon as possible! And keep up the GREAT work :)

Faith
silvershadow23 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
lol yay! another chapter! I've been looking forward to this!

this made me laugh - we both have vampire that our main character likes (while...kinda in mine.)...your's seems like a genuine nice guy/vampire though.

this explained a bit about Dahlia. i was laughing for bits and now i really want more. Buster incident was cute.

I'll give you a cookie if you update! (cookies alias is 'update'!)

silver
Stormie Greye chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
I enjoy your style of writing very much. I like the way you describe colors and your choice of words. You describe the setting without going overboard but allowing us to have a full picture of what is going on at the same time. What I like the most, which doesn't even have anything to do with the writing itself, is the music part. It's just like me to comment about music because it is my life, and I enjoy your diverse tastes in music. That's very cool. :D

I'm glad to learn more about Dahlia and have her personality in perspective. The interactions between Dahlia and Will were very interesting, and it seems the emotions are a little mixed. They seem to know one another obviously, so what is their relationship exactly or what has it been in the past? I guess I'll learn more about them in future chapters, assuming that Will is going to be a major character.
R.F.Y chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
jesus christ, are you gonna get this published?

its great!

wow, its so different and amazing!

i love it!
Calico Dreams chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Blink Blink.

-applause explodes all around-

Need I say more?

That was awesome! I love the idea of the Letalis Flora, even more so that her name is Dahlia. Geez her powers sound pretty wicked. And Callum.

Heh isn't he the hotness...I love him. You're doing an awesome job at this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
luv me like no other chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
This explains some things.

I have a feeling that Dahlia will face more kick-butt action in the next chapter...
KrazyFrog100 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Bloody brilliant, that was. The ending was a nice twist. I can see the plot advancing even more in this chapter. With the kill/turn choice and all. and Callum is my hero XD

You rock my pretty pink socks, Carmel March/
deleted'acc2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wow this beginning is so powerful and captivating! keep it up!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey, sorry that it's taken me forever to get back to you. School, sickness, and piles of homework-gotta love it, right? Anyways, I have a small amount of free time on my hands, and I wanted to get started just so you know I didn't forget about you. It'll probably take me a while to get caught up with these chapters, but I assure you that I'll get to all of them eventually. ;)

Very entriguing beginning! It definitely has my attention. I enjoyed your use of description, and it highlighted (I'm assuming at this point that it's the main female) all her pain and suffering very vividly. Ah, a man with emerald eyes. Perhaps, a vampire with emerald eyes? My favorite! Very beautiful. Well, the prologue is very well written, and since I don't know much else, I can't say anything more until I get deeper into the plotline, but wonderful start! :D
surrealphobia chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Great second chapter, I really like the insight into her job. I can't wait to read more.
surrealphobia chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
This is a great story so far. I keep seeing your name on various reviews and I browsed your profile once so I decided to read your story. The whole concept of it amazes me. You detailed the hospital scene really well. Seeing as I've never been in one it really helped. The charecters are really intresting too. I can't wait to read the next 4 chapters.

Surreal
wyckydgoddess chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
This is really good. You have a lot of talent for writing stories like this.
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »