Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Stormie Greye chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Chapter two was half and half in my opinion. Most of it seemed slow and dull but got more interesting towards the end because I'm curious about the conversation Dahlia overheard between Ayden and Ellie. However, I thought the chapter was necessary for setting everything up, and the slowness was subtly masked by your wonderful use of words and impressive vocabulary. I had to smile at all these words, and that helped me get through the chapter.

Hmm, Mr. Callum Knightley Mr. Green Eyes mysterious man from prologue who happens to be a vampire...perhaps? Only time will tell, I suppose.

This chapter was amazing-much more fast-paced, entriguing, and mysterious. Very nice overall atmosphere. There are two little excerpts that stuck out to me that particularly beautiful, both of which were descriptions of Callum. The first was about his scar: "A small scar ran above his left eyebrow, the only imperfection on his perfect face. It wasn’t so much as an imperfection, but a characteristic that made him that much more beautiful." The second one was about his eyes: "Contrasting nicely against the dark night and the black colour of his hair, they looked like the sun shining through heavy clouds after a rainstorm. Or maybe they were the rainbow that came through; a rare occurrence." I just wanted to let you know how deep and poetic I thought those particular lines were, in an attempt to make you feel proud. ;)

It never occured to me to wonder this before, but now it finally clicked in my brain by the end of the previous chapter. Now that I analyze the situation, I'm highly curious about Dahlia's speedy recovery. The fact that no one recovers that quickly is making me wonder if there's more to it than we currently know. Hmm. Maybe I'm over-analyzing, but that's my assumption.
CK Shorty chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I'll say it again, I love this story a whole lot. I love Callum, and I love the idea of a Callum and Dahlia pairing. There's not a lot to say about this chapter except I enjoyed the time alone with Callum and Dahlia. That's about it-and your description is amazing :o] I'm jealous! Anyway, update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
CK Shorty chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
I love this story :D
SilverOnyx91 chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I like your point of view with the charactors. It's very interesting. Callum is a totally awsome charactor
Wind in the West chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
In general I really like this story. It has depth, it is fun to read :-)) and while I don't read much vampire fiction in general I love this story, because you made the characters and their actions real and realistic.

I loved the way the vampires interacted with each other for example. I love it when I can visuale the events like I am watching a movie in my head and that is what happens when I read this story.

The next time I'm reviewing the review will be more in depth. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.
DopeyTheChosen1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
GREAT START!
Kioasakka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Interesting so far, I like it. :D Thank you for reviewing my story, by the way. Chapter two is up. I am adding this to my favorites and reading the next chapter now.
my.life.is.hype chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I like this story a lot!

I too listen to music while writting. I always seem to have a certain playlist for each story I write.
Ram Vaughn chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Pardon if I say this, but for you to call me a master of storytelling, I must recline your compliment. I just finished reading all you've written so far, and I can only say I'm overwhelmed and astonished.

Your story is so thrilling, so visual and so captivating; I felt like I couldn't let my eyes off the page. You're truly a tallented linguist. I could almost feel the pain in the side of my torso whilst you set an example for how visual and deep you write.

You're simply too amazing. :}

I sincerely urge you to continue and update soon; your work is incredible.

-Zaziel
angel-Janna chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
wow that's Amazing. Thankyou for writing a vampire story with nice little hoks and twists, and characters I can actually imagine wandering round where I live. You have the realistic and teh unrealistic blended nicely, surreal and completely down to earth all in one story. I'm going to be really impatient for another chapter now... I'm gonna end up looking for it!

Keep it up!

Janna x
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Just a little note to say: OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!

That's it, really. It rox, please update soon!
Yuki Shiido chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Haven't read all of it yet, but wow! You're a great author! Keep up the great work _

~Yuki
whatsastory chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Just read chapter 1-7. They were awesone. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing

~evilangelkitty~
Sixth chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Oh nice chapter! Am waiting for more here :D
LAiDYLUCK chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Hah. I've been looking around for this story for about three days to see if you've updated, but then I realized that you were on my favorites and my review history. haha. Silly me. Anyways, this chapter was great. I loved it. Dahlia and Callum seem very well put together.. update soon!
2,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »