Reviews for The Deadly Flower
my.life.is.hype chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I like this story a lot!

I too listen to music while writting. I always seem to have a certain playlist for each story I write.
Ram Vaughn chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Pardon if I say this, but for you to call me a master of storytelling, I must recline your compliment. I just finished reading all you've written so far, and I can only say I'm overwhelmed and astonished.

Your story is so thrilling, so visual and so captivating; I felt like I couldn't let my eyes off the page. You're truly a tallented linguist. I could almost feel the pain in the side of my torso whilst you set an example for how visual and deep you write.

You're simply too amazing. :}

I sincerely urge you to continue and update soon; your work is incredible.

-Zaziel
angel-Janna chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
wow that's Amazing. Thankyou for writing a vampire story with nice little hoks and twists, and characters I can actually imagine wandering round where I live. You have the realistic and teh unrealistic blended nicely, surreal and completely down to earth all in one story. I'm going to be really impatient for another chapter now... I'm gonna end up looking for it!

Keep it up!

Janna x
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Just a little note to say: OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!

That's it, really. It rox, please update soon!
Yuki Shiido chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Haven't read all of it yet, but wow! You're a great author! Keep up the great work _

~Yuki
whatsastory chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Just read chapter 1-7. They were awesone. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing

~evilangelkitty~
Sixth chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Oh nice chapter! Am waiting for more here :D
LAiDYLUCK chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Hah. I've been looking around for this story for about three days to see if you've updated, but then I realized that you were on my favorites and my review history. haha. Silly me. Anyways, this chapter was great. I loved it. Dahlia and Callum seem very well put together.. update soon!
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
I love this story, like woah! haha. Update as soon as possible! And keep up the GREAT work :)

Faith
silvershadow23 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
lol yay! another chapter! I've been looking forward to this!

this made me laugh - we both have vampire that our main character likes (while...kinda in mine.)...your's seems like a genuine nice guy/vampire though.

this explained a bit about Dahlia. i was laughing for bits and now i really want more. Buster incident was cute.

I'll give you a cookie if you update! (cookies alias is 'update'!)

silver
Stormie Greye chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
I enjoy your style of writing very much. I like the way you describe colors and your choice of words. You describe the setting without going overboard but allowing us to have a full picture of what is going on at the same time. What I like the most, which doesn't even have anything to do with the writing itself, is the music part. It's just like me to comment about music because it is my life, and I enjoy your diverse tastes in music. That's very cool. :D

I'm glad to learn more about Dahlia and have her personality in perspective. The interactions between Dahlia and Will were very interesting, and it seems the emotions are a little mixed. They seem to know one another obviously, so what is their relationship exactly or what has it been in the past? I guess I'll learn more about them in future chapters, assuming that Will is going to be a major character.
R.F.Y chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
jesus christ, are you gonna get this published?

its great!

wow, its so different and amazing!

i love it!
Calico Dreams chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Blink Blink.

-applause explodes all around-

Need I say more?

That was awesome! I love the idea of the Letalis Flora, even more so that her name is Dahlia. Geez her powers sound pretty wicked. And Callum.

Heh isn't he the hotness...I love him. You're doing an awesome job at this. I can't wait for the next chapter!
luv me like no other chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
This explains some things.

I have a feeling that Dahlia will face more kick-butt action in the next chapter...
KrazyFrog100 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Bloody brilliant, that was. The ending was a nice twist. I can see the plot advancing even more in this chapter. With the kill/turn choice and all. and Callum is my hero XD

You rock my pretty pink socks, Carmel March/