Reviews for The Deadly Flower
KrazyFrog100 chapter 8 . 5/5/2007
Bloody brilliant, that was. The ending was a nice twist. I can see the plot advancing even more in this chapter. With the kill/turn choice and all. and Callum is my hero XD

You rock my pretty pink socks, Carmel March/
deleted'acc2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wow this beginning is so powerful and captivating! keep it up!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey, sorry that it's taken me forever to get back to you. School, sickness, and piles of homework-gotta love it, right? Anyways, I have a small amount of free time on my hands, and I wanted to get started just so you know I didn't forget about you. It'll probably take me a while to get caught up with these chapters, but I assure you that I'll get to all of them eventually. ;)

Very entriguing beginning! It definitely has my attention. I enjoyed your use of description, and it highlighted (I'm assuming at this point that it's the main female) all her pain and suffering very vividly. Ah, a man with emerald eyes. Perhaps, a vampire with emerald eyes? My favorite! Very beautiful. Well, the prologue is very well written, and since I don't know much else, I can't say anything more until I get deeper into the plotline, but wonderful start! :D
surrealphobia chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Great second chapter, I really like the insight into her job. I can't wait to read more.
surrealphobia chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
This is a great story so far. I keep seeing your name on various reviews and I browsed your profile once so I decided to read your story. The whole concept of it amazes me. You detailed the hospital scene really well. Seeing as I've never been in one it really helped. The charecters are really intresting too. I can't wait to read the next 4 chapters.

Surreal
wyckydgoddess chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
This is really good. You have a lot of talent for writing stories like this.
wyckydgoddess chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Amazing so far...ima go read chapter 2!
Sixth chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
hello

Something must have gone wrong with my last review... the words didn't come out. Well, I've finished chapter 6 here . I'd say this is quite well written and u kept teh suspense going! Neatly done.
marinawings chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
i absolutely love this story so far! callum is a wonderful hero. and i like the way we see things through dahlia's eyes. you're writing is descriptive, yet not wordy. i like that, too. and i'm glad you like my "memories of tomorrow" story. i was thinking about discontinuing it due to lack of interest, but your review has inspired me to press onward! anyways, keep up the good work! i'm interested to see what happens to dahlia and callum next!
Hyperroll chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
i am awed.

rarely one finds writtng as interesting and incredible as this on fictionpress. i know of only a handful of authors that actually write well on this site, and you have just become a part of them.

i love the plot. i haven't read any vampire fiction for a while, so i'm happy that i'm reading this.

love the plot, very Laurell K Hamilton-eque (i read her series too). i'm very much looking forward to your next installment, because, to put it simply, you rock.
The Jade Tipster chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
This is one of those stories that are in a totally different league. Excellent.
AluminumMuse chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
OOh, tre bon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LAiDYLUCK chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Wow. I absolutely loves this story! I don't know how you do it, I wouldn't be able to write a story like this. Though, I have always want too, I just could sit and put thinking into it with the vampires, their names and everything. I'd actually have to study about them, kinds of names for them and whatnot. But lets face it, I already hate having to study four hours a night for school. Haha. Anyways, I love the description and how it's not just about Dehlia. It's about everything surrounding her and her thoughts. Update soon!
Levana chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I only read the first chap but I think its great
silvershadow23 chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
lol this is getting really good... muah...Cullan...interesting...lol...anywho...noo...last chapter? you need to update!

. till next chapter!