Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Binkybaby chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaat how dare u! I hate cliffhangers. Lol. Update soon :)
soo-hwa chapter 26 . 10/8/2012

. 333
soo-hwa chapter 24 . 10/8/2012

jesus. calming down. calming down. carm, i gotta give it to you- ya left me breathless.
meghan2 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
You write so wonderfully. This chapter lives up to all my expectations (:
s0phie chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
so wonderfulll! i love callum and dahlia together!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I loved the Dahlia-Liam as well as the Dahlia-Callum moment!
Great job!
Update soon! :)
bowl of strawberries chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
gosh darnit, you are incredible. i absolutely LOVED mr knightley's backstory and that cute, cute kiss. and i like that liam and dahlia are back to normal. and i cannot wait for this next piece of action!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Please keep going it a great story I want to keep reading
StreetsOfGold chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Holy Bunny Balls! Cliff-hanger much? I'm dying to know what happens! This chapter was amazing as is your whole story! Update soon, pleaseeeeee!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!AHHHHHHHHHH! THATS JUST...OH MY GOD! Welll, I've been DYING for this chapter; I can't wait for the next!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Damn you cliff hanger. I shall get revenge, I say, revenge!

Just kidding! I loved this Chapter! I was surprised of Callum's profession. Well actually, I expect no less from him. Surprised and not surprised, than. It's interesting and original. I like it.

Liam, lmao. He makes me laugh. I'm glad he's not as cold in this Chapter. The way Callum entered made me laugh too. I love this story so much. The characters are enjoyable, and have flaws so that they aren't not so human.

Daddy's Little Peach chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Ooooh, things are getting even more interesting! And don't worry about the ending, cliffies are fab :D

This chapter was a bit dialogue-heavy for my tastes, but its not a big issue. There was a small continuity error (I think) - ' It had been in college with the very charming Dave Cataldo. It lasted a year and a half and it was great until Ben started talking about the future.' - I'm assuming Dave and Ben are the same person? Once again, not a major issue, but I figured I'd point it out.

Mish xx
KrazyFrog100 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Bahhh, loved this to death. I got both my Callum and Liam fix. AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGG.
whatthegreencarrot chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Why is Liam so worked up about Dahlia and Callum? Is he...dare I say it...jelly?

Translation: jealous. Heh.

Umm, haven't got much to say on this one, so I guess I honored my promise to make this review shorter than the last. But maybe that's because I read nothing of Callum.

What happened to the guards that had to stay with Dahlia? And Dahlia had a relationship with Will once?

whatthegreencarrot chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
[Damian and his group were gone, but Lilynn almost seemed more dangerous than him. She was a woman scorned and a woman who just lost the man she loved.] Thought it was Damien, not Damian?

Wouldn't it be so ironic if Liam walked into them then and there? Oh, that boy and his timing *shakes head fondly*

I have to say, I really do love Liam. He's a regular riot, it seems, and he's got the best priorities. LOL, car over a friend's life, all the way. I can't believe that Liam's single, how come some sort of vampire chick hasn't snatched him up already?

Oh, great. I'm fangirling now.

Wait... Liam does have a girlfriend, doesn't he? I remember something about someone having a—oh, wait, right, that was Alexander, not Liam. Disregard all that I just typed.

Hehe, Dahlia and Callum are getting... Eh, I really don't want to describe it. I suppose I'll just leave it at that. Your grammar's impeccable, along with your punctuation, so brownie point for you.

Oh, I just realized that Rhiannon's dead. Heh, Rhiannon, Raven... Matching sister names, I like it.

I think I've overstayed my review welcome, so toodles! I'll attempt to make the next one shorter.
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »