Reviews for The Deadly Flower
stuck in bed chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I really do.

Most of all, I liked how you carried on Dahlia and Callum's relationship. It may just be me, but I always feel like that in stories on fictionpress, after a couple have a sex, all they do is, well, have sex. It was nice to see that they had an actual conversation. Sure, they had some PDA, but it was cute and appropriate. After all, they're kinda together now. Anyway, I really do like how you're developing their relationship.

I think it was a really good move for Callum to have been married. It would be a lot more realistic and make sense. I can't imagine him not having been with someone all those years, even if it was just for convenience. Plus, it does show emphasizes that Callum has been alive for a looooooonnng time.

I also enjoyed the interaction between Liam and Dahlia. I grinned like a mad man all the way through their discussion, especially when they had to say what they liked about each other. And "garlic girl"? Haha, I must say I really liked that.

Like always, I can't wait for your next chapter! Especially considering that there's the bomb...maybe something planned by Lilynn Blaise? It would sort of make sense, considering that she hasn't been around for a bit...
Binkybaby chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaat how dare u! I hate cliffhangers. Lol. Update soon :)
soo-hwa chapter 26 . 10/8/2012

. 333
soo-hwa chapter 24 . 10/8/2012

jesus. calming down. calming down. carm, i gotta give it to you- ya left me breathless.
meghan2 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
You write so wonderfully. This chapter lives up to all my expectations (:
s0phie chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
so wonderfulll! i love callum and dahlia together!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I loved the Dahlia-Liam as well as the Dahlia-Callum moment!
Great job!
Update soon! :)
bowl of strawberries chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
gosh darnit, you are incredible. i absolutely LOVED mr knightley's backstory and that cute, cute kiss. and i like that liam and dahlia are back to normal. and i cannot wait for this next piece of action!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Please keep going it a great story I want to keep reading
StreetsOfGold chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Holy Bunny Balls! Cliff-hanger much? I'm dying to know what happens! This chapter was amazing as is your whole story! Update soon, pleaseeeeee!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!AHHHHHHHHHH! THATS JUST...OH MY GOD! Welll, I've been DYING for this chapter; I can't wait for the next!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Damn you cliff hanger. I shall get revenge, I say, revenge!

Just kidding! I loved this Chapter! I was surprised of Callum's profession. Well actually, I expect no less from him. Surprised and not surprised, than. It's interesting and original. I like it.

Liam, lmao. He makes me laugh. I'm glad he's not as cold in this Chapter. The way Callum entered made me laugh too. I love this story so much. The characters are enjoyable, and have flaws so that they aren't not so human.

Daddy's Little Peach chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Ooooh, things are getting even more interesting! And don't worry about the ending, cliffies are fab :D

This chapter was a bit dialogue-heavy for my tastes, but its not a big issue. There was a small continuity error (I think) - ' It had been in college with the very charming Dave Cataldo. It lasted a year and a half and it was great until Ben started talking about the future.' - I'm assuming Dave and Ben are the same person? Once again, not a major issue, but I figured I'd point it out.

Mish xx
KrazyFrog100 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Bahhh, loved this to death. I got both my Callum and Liam fix. AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGG.
whatthegreencarrot chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Why is Liam so worked up about Dahlia and Callum? Is he...dare I say it...jelly?

Translation: jealous. Heh.

Umm, haven't got much to say on this one, so I guess I honored my promise to make this review shorter than the last. But maybe that's because I read nothing of Callum.

What happened to the guards that had to stay with Dahlia? And Dahlia had a relationship with Will once?

2,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »