Reviews for The Deadly Flower
KayleneH chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
Awesome chapter!
CC chapter 25 . 9/18/2012
nooo, i reached the last chapter! not cool. please update. i am going to bookmark this and check it everyday.

get published. just saying.
CC chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
i am speechless. FAVE CHAP.
CC chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
oh, my, god, fantastic job on this. dahlia and callum are just adorable. and congrats on being chosen for PFon!
CC chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
YES TO LIAM.
CC chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
i might make an account again just so i can favorite and follow this story. seriouslyy!
CC chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
i've never read such good dialogue. so,so well-done.
CC chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
sexy-man callum. awesome chap
CC chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
i remember liam and i still luv himmmm! so well-written.
CC chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
so i totally read and adored this story back in the day when i was active on FP. on a whim, i decided to check out if you continued with it..and you did! i am so psycheeddddd.
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
1988 reviews! You have one review for every year between the dawn of the new era and the year I was born. That is a LOT of reviews. :) Of course, you deserve every single one!

I love the fast updates! Which is extra impressive since you’ve just started another multi-chapter story. I also love Dahlia. Despite everything she’s been through, she’s still strong and likable and awesome. Sometimes heroines of fantasy/supernatural stories come off as being Mary Sue-perfect or overly annoying in their damsel in distress state, but you’ve perfectly avoided both stereotypes and delivered a female who, while getting into her fair share of trouble, is strong enough to claw her own way out. It’s just an added bonus that there’s an ultra-sexy leading man to help pull her out when needed.

While it’s been obvious that Will’s been in love with her, I have to say, I’m surprised to find out Liam is too. At least, I think that’s what he was getting at in the end. I feel badly for him, but he can’t be that surprised that Dahlia and Callum hooked up. The signs have been there, and I always thought he was more teasing/flirting. Poor guy. I do hope he gets a happy ending…

Brilliant chapter! Can’t wait for the next! And for more Callum, of course. :)
MissColly chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
Liam is so totally jealous! Haha.
The chapter was great, like always. Can't wait for more.
stuck in bed chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
I was definitely surprised when I saw that this story was updated, but I was surprised in a good way...of course.

Anyway, what to say? Amazing, as usual. The meeting with Will broke my heart a little (well, actually the sentence: "I don't know how to say this, but I don't…I don't want to see you for awhile."). However, I don't like Will too much, especially after hearing what he did to Dahlia.

Then...Liam. Despite the tense situation, I loved the fact that he "hated her stupid hair". I just found that quite funny. But...I'm a little confused. So, Liam is jealous? Does Dahlia know that or not? Does she simply think it was because Liam heard them have sex? Or is that the actual reason?

Sorry, I must sound so dense!

On the other hand, I absolutely loved this chapter! I can't wait for the next one (with lots of Callum, I hope!)

I will review Vertigo as soon as I can - I actually read it a few days after it was published, but I didn't get time to create a proper review yet!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
I don't know why but I really liked this chapter! Okay, I DO know why. :P
It's that everything Liam does, says, or feels concerning Dahlia is always so amusing! I can't stop loving this guy! Also, does Dahlia now realize that Liam has a crush on her, or is she still very unaware about that? I'm sorry, I didn't get it. :/ Well, she apologized to him for finding out that way but what exactly did that mean? She's sorry that this whole discovery hurt Liam because he fancies her, or is she sorry that it was inappropriate of him to have to hear them while they were at it?

Anywho, good chapter! :D
And, whoo, what a fast update! :) Update as fast as this, okay? I'm ready to wait, too, no worries!
alison chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
yesssss! thank you so much for the quick update. and i loved it! i had sort of missed will! he was mean to dahlia though :( update!
2,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »