Reviews for The Deadly Flower
s0phie chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
so wonderfulll! i love callum and dahlia together!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I loved the Dahlia-Liam as well as the Dahlia-Callum moment!
Great job!
Update soon! :)
bowl of strawberries chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
gosh darnit, you are incredible. i absolutely LOVED mr knightley's backstory and that cute, cute kiss. and i like that liam and dahlia are back to normal. and i cannot wait for this next piece of action!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Please keep going it a great story I want to keep reading
StreetsOfGold chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Holy Bunny Balls! Cliff-hanger much? I'm dying to know what happens! This chapter was amazing as is your whole story! Update soon, pleaseeeeee!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!AHHHHHHHHHH! THATS JUST...OH MY GOD! Welll, I've been DYING for this chapter; I can't wait for the next!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Damn you cliff hanger. I shall get revenge, I say, revenge!

Just kidding! I loved this Chapter! I was surprised of Callum's profession. Well actually, I expect no less from him. Surprised and not surprised, than. It's interesting and original. I like it.

Liam, lmao. He makes me laugh. I'm glad he's not as cold in this Chapter. The way Callum entered made me laugh too. I love this story so much. The characters are enjoyable, and have flaws so that they aren't not so human.

-coco
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Ooooh, things are getting even more interesting! And don't worry about the ending, cliffies are fab :D

This chapter was a bit dialogue-heavy for my tastes, but its not a big issue. There was a small continuity error (I think) - ' It had been in college with the very charming Dave Cataldo. It lasted a year and a half and it was great until Ben started talking about the future.' - I'm assuming Dave and Ben are the same person? Once again, not a major issue, but I figured I'd point it out.

Mish xx
KrazyFrog100 chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Bahhh, loved this to death. I got both my Callum and Liam fix. AMAZZZZZINGGGGGGGG.
whatthegreencarrot chapter 25 . 10/6/2012
Why is Liam so worked up about Dahlia and Callum? Is he...dare I say it...jelly?

Translation: jealous. Heh.

Umm, haven't got much to say on this one, so I guess I honored my promise to make this review shorter than the last. But maybe that's because I read nothing of Callum.

What happened to the guards that had to stay with Dahlia? And Dahlia had a relationship with Will once?

Wow.
whatthegreencarrot chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
[Damian and his group were gone, but Lilynn almost seemed more dangerous than him. She was a woman scorned and a woman who just lost the man she loved.] Thought it was Damien, not Damian?

Wouldn't it be so ironic if Liam walked into them then and there? Oh, that boy and his timing *shakes head fondly*

I have to say, I really do love Liam. He's a regular riot, it seems, and he's got the best priorities. LOL, car over a friend's life, all the way. I can't believe that Liam's single, how come some sort of vampire chick hasn't snatched him up already?

Oh, great. I'm fangirling now.

Wait... Liam does have a girlfriend, doesn't he? I remember something about someone having a—oh, wait, right, that was Alexander, not Liam. Disregard all that I just typed.

Hehe, Dahlia and Callum are getting... Eh, I really don't want to describe it. I suppose I'll just leave it at that. Your grammar's impeccable, along with your punctuation, so brownie point for you.

Oh, I just realized that Rhiannon's dead. Heh, Rhiannon, Raven... Matching sister names, I like it.

I think I've overstayed my review welcome, so toodles! I'll attempt to make the next one shorter.
Leah chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
Aww, I absolutely loved this chapter! The main reason was probably because of Liam and Dahlia's conversation...I sort of have to confess that I like the idea of Liam/Dahlia more than Callum/Dahlia. Your writing is excellent, but Callum and Dahlia seemed sort of forced and unnatural as lovers, whereas the way you write Liam and Dahlia literally makes me sigh at the palpable chemistry between them. I think you did a better job portraying Liam and Dahlia's journey from being antagonistic towards each other, to sort-of friends/banter buddies, and then to the evident way that Liam has begun to slowly and deeply care for her. His anger over discovering that Dahlia and Callum had slept together was very realistically written, especially with the spin that he's incredibly hurt over this but is loathe to admit to either himself or Dahlia exactly why that is. I know there's probably not a snowball's chance in hell that you'd explore a Liam/Dahlia pairing given that the heroine usually has to go with the oh-so-perfect guy, but maybe one day you'd consider doing a spin-off or alternate oneshot for them?
Iceleaf chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
I think that this could be a book.
Iceleaf chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
They are not nonexistent. You write well.
Bornanew chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
The chemistry is not believable. I have to say this because you do have great writting qualities. Normally I would just give up a story with out a word, but the potential is relevant. I am not an avid writer, but I am when it comes to reading. If you could flesh out the main characters and draw a deeper connection of their feelings for one another it would help the reader connect. As of right now I cringe at the cheesiness of the lines spoken to one another because I feel the arc jumped from acquaintances to love with out real foundation. Please, I don't mean to offend I just wanted to give an opinion. Thanks for writting!
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »