Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
keep up the great work - can't wait for the next chapter :D
Iceleaf chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Uh, well... Oh my, I don't really know what to say.
Iceleaf chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Is the name Lucian a joke?
I think Liam is a side character.
Lethaldoze chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
OH wow, I loved the part where Liam starts commenting about her hair. "It's just all...wild" LMAO!
Liam used to call her garlic and then sunshine. Wow, he calls her all the things he naturally shunned from.
I really liked their argument. It was fun to read.

I also liked the Dahlia Callum scene. Callum a baker! OMG! Callum's my favorite from Masterchef Australia! there was a guy named Callum who became runners up in season 2 and is known as the prince of desserts or something. He's my favorite with all the seasons combined.

I loved how Callum kept on going like the human is still an idiot about Mike. Just out of curiosity exactly how many wives did Callum have in all his years. I'm hoping it was just that one.

Honestly, a bomb! And you leave it like that? Update soon. Can't wait to find out what the hell the bomb's about!

Cheers! _
stuck in bed chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I really do.

Most of all, I liked how you carried on Dahlia and Callum's relationship. It may just be me, but I always feel like that in stories on fictionpress, after a couple have a sex, all they do is, well, have sex. It was nice to see that they had an actual conversation. Sure, they had some PDA, but it was cute and appropriate. After all, they're kinda together now. Anyway, I really do like how you're developing their relationship.

I think it was a really good move for Callum to have been married. It would be a lot more realistic and make sense. I can't imagine him not having been with someone all those years, even if it was just for convenience. Plus, it does show emphasizes that Callum has been alive for a looooooonnng time.

I also enjoyed the interaction between Liam and Dahlia. I grinned like a mad man all the way through their discussion, especially when they had to say what they liked about each other. And "garlic girl"? Haha, I must say I really liked that.

Like always, I can't wait for your next chapter! Especially considering that there's the bomb...maybe something planned by Lilynn Blaise? It would sort of make sense, considering that she hasn't been around for a bit...
Binkybaby chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaat how dare u! I hate cliffhangers. Lol. Update soon :)
soo-hwa chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Motherfu-

. 333
soo-hwa chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
:O

jesus. calming down. calming down. carm, i gotta give it to you- ya left me breathless.
meghan2 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
You write so wonderfully. This chapter lives up to all my expectations (:
s0phie chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
so wonderfulll! i love callum and dahlia together!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I loved the Dahlia-Liam as well as the Dahlia-Callum moment!
Great job!
Update soon! :)
bowl of strawberries chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
gosh darnit, you are incredible. i absolutely LOVED mr knightley's backstory and that cute, cute kiss. and i like that liam and dahlia are back to normal. and i cannot wait for this next piece of action!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Please keep going it a great story I want to keep reading
StreetsOfGold chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
Holy Bunny Balls! Cliff-hanger much? I'm dying to know what happens! This chapter was amazing as is your whole story! Update soon, pleaseeeeee!
JayLynn.Rummel chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!AHHHHHHHHHH! THATS JUST...OH MY GOD! Welll, I've been DYING for this chapter; I can't wait for the next!
2,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »