Reviews for The Deadly Flower
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Ooo! Cool! I like Liam, I hope that someday he finds someone to love. And what happened to the other vampire guard that came with Callum when she first met him? I think his name was Zdnik or something. Update soon!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
GAHHH! I don't really understand why he was so upset! Is he in love with her too? GAHHH! A lot of people seem to 'love' her (sometimes its more lust). Well, three people. :P
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
Awww! Cute! I like the line cute and toothy!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
It's been 10 days! That is not soon! Please post the next chapter!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god! YAY! BOOYAH! SO DAMN ADORABLE!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
Awww! I love this story! It's so cute! The plot is amazing! Eek!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
I am a lurker but I love you and this story you're writing. Never stop!
anon1 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
can't believe this and don't know how it evolved, but I think liam and dahlia would make a great couple...
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Awwww! Callum and Dahlia are just so cute! I love your characters! You should write a book.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Ooo! Eek! Callum's awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
This is really amazing! It's really well written and thought out! I love how you added subtle hints of vampires from the speed of her recovery to her newfound paleness.
junebird28 chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
I just read this whole thing in the past couple of days, postponing schoolwork and stuff, but it was too good to resist! This story is so good, it makes me happy. Honestly, it's nice to read something that doesn't have to do with high school for a change. Callum's character is so amazing and sexy, it makes me annoyed that someone like that doesn't exist. This whole vampire thing could have gone really bad, really quick, but you managed to do it really well. It's just really well done. Your writing style is awesome. It's fluid and engaging and I hang off of every single word. I can't wait to read the rest and I hope you update soon!
MissColly chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
This story just gets better and better doesn't it? I mean, I read one chapter and I think to myself, it can't possibly get better than this and then you prove me wrong with the next chapter. Callum cooks! Damn, how did you manage to create a character so perfect? The fact that he cooks just seems to fit so well on Callum, and he really does put a lot of effort into something he's not going to eat and I think that's really sweet. I liked the scenes with Liam and Dahlia's scenes as always so not much to say other than thank you for uploading this chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
keep up the great work - can't wait for the next chapter :D
Iceleaf chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Uh, well... Oh my, I don't really know what to say.
2,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »