Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
I am a lurker but I love you and this story you're writing. Never stop!
anon1 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
can't believe this and don't know how it evolved, but I think liam and dahlia would make a great couple...
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Awwww! Callum and Dahlia are just so cute! I love your characters! You should write a book.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Ooo! Eek! Callum's awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
This is really amazing! It's really well written and thought out! I love how you added subtle hints of vampires from the speed of her recovery to her newfound paleness.
junebird28 chapter 26 . 10/16/2012
I just read this whole thing in the past couple of days, postponing schoolwork and stuff, but it was too good to resist! This story is so good, it makes me happy. Honestly, it's nice to read something that doesn't have to do with high school for a change. Callum's character is so amazing and sexy, it makes me annoyed that someone like that doesn't exist. This whole vampire thing could have gone really bad, really quick, but you managed to do it really well. It's just really well done. Your writing style is awesome. It's fluid and engaging and I hang off of every single word. I can't wait to read the rest and I hope you update soon!
MissColly chapter 26 . 10/12/2012
This story just gets better and better doesn't it? I mean, I read one chapter and I think to myself, it can't possibly get better than this and then you prove me wrong with the next chapter. Callum cooks! Damn, how did you manage to create a character so perfect? The fact that he cooks just seems to fit so well on Callum, and he really does put a lot of effort into something he's not going to eat and I think that's really sweet. I liked the scenes with Liam and Dahlia's scenes as always so not much to say other than thank you for uploading this chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2012
keep up the great work - can't wait for the next chapter :D
Iceleaf chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Uh, well... Oh my, I don't really know what to say.
Iceleaf chapter 22 . 10/10/2012
Is the name Lucian a joke?
I think Liam is a side character.
Lethaldoze chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
OH wow, I loved the part where Liam starts commenting about her hair. "It's just all...wild" LMAO!
Liam used to call her garlic and then sunshine. Wow, he calls her all the things he naturally shunned from.
I really liked their argument. It was fun to read.

I also liked the Dahlia Callum scene. Callum a baker! OMG! Callum's my favorite from Masterchef Australia! there was a guy named Callum who became runners up in season 2 and is known as the prince of desserts or something. He's my favorite with all the seasons combined.

I loved how Callum kept on going like the human is still an idiot about Mike. Just out of curiosity exactly how many wives did Callum have in all his years. I'm hoping it was just that one.

Honestly, a bomb! And you leave it like that? Update soon. Can't wait to find out what the hell the bomb's about!

Cheers! _
removed123 chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Because I really do.

Most of all, I liked how you carried on Dahlia and Callum's relationship. It may just be me, but I always feel like that in stories on fictionpress, after a couple have a sex, all they do is, well, have sex. It was nice to see that they had an actual conversation. Sure, they had some PDA, but it was cute and appropriate. After all, they're kinda together now. Anyway, I really do like how you're developing their relationship.

I think it was a really good move for Callum to have been married. It would be a lot more realistic and make sense. I can't imagine him not having been with someone all those years, even if it was just for convenience. Plus, it does show emphasizes that Callum has been alive for a looooooonnng time.

I also enjoyed the interaction between Liam and Dahlia. I grinned like a mad man all the way through their discussion, especially when they had to say what they liked about each other. And "garlic girl"? Haha, I must say I really liked that.

Like always, I can't wait for your next chapter! Especially considering that there's the bomb...maybe something planned by Lilynn Blaise? It would sort of make sense, considering that she hasn't been around for a bit...
Binkybaby chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Whaaaaaaaaaat how dare u! I hate cliffhangers. Lol. Update soon :)
soo-hwa chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Motherfu-

. 333
soo-hwa chapter 24 . 10/8/2012
:O

jesus. calming down. calming down. carm, i gotta give it to you- ya left me breathless.
2,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »