Reviews for The Deadly Flower
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Oh wow! That was unexpected!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Man, Callum's bodyguards are buttheads!

And how do you pronounce Zdenik?

Great chapter!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I really like the detail you use. It allows me to envision everything.

This chapter was a bit slow but I'm hoping the next one picks up pace! :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I'm really interested in where this story goes.

All I can say is: Dahlia needs to work on her people skills.
Zack Fair chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I love these kinds of fiction. Bless you for making this.
marijee chapter 30 . 2/16/2014
I enjoyed your story! Good drama, action and suspense...plus a love story! Thank you for writing!
marijee chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
I am loving all the drama, action and suspense. I am wondering...did Dahlia feel Thanatos because he was a threat to her? Liam didn't bring that reaction to her...and neither did the other vampires associated with Callum. Dahlia felt Thanatos coming towards her. Interesting! No need to answer...reading on!
marijee chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This sounds quite interesting. Reading on!
ScarredWolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I really enjoyed this story, and despite it reminding me of twilight, it was different and a very beautiful mix of romance and action. Ilove the different personalities you created, especially Liam's. I can't wait for the sequel.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I like this story so far, it's intriguing though I think I've read it before. However something that very much irritates me is WHY IS SHE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HER BOSS WILL SAY. She was STABBED. She's worried about her job? She's wanting to work? She's being PUNISHED for TAKING ONE DAY OFF WORK (she was stabbed on the Thursday, I'm assuming she doesn't work weekends) FOR BEING STABBED? Sounds pretty ridiculous to be honest. Worried she'd be fired, having "no excuse" I don't know "I was stabbed" seems like a PRETTY GOOD "EXCUSE" TO ME

*cough* ahem, sorry.
But yeah I do like it. Just. That is really unrealistic and weird. (You know, other than the other unrealistic part where she recovers from a stab wound in three days but I'm assuming there's an explanation for that)
CarrotLover66 chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Hi!

I just read this story.. and it is the best I've read on Fictionpress! The plot line starts like alot of stories do but your writing and the plot as the story went on was absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! I felt like all the problems with Lilynn and Randall and that was wrapped up quite quickly but I think it helped with the happier ending. The story doesn't drag on and it keeps the reader's attention throughout the whole story, chapter after chapter. I hope that you continue with a sequel.. even if it takes time to write it and make it awesome. :)

Keep up the amazing stories! :D
Thanks!

,-ー-c'""゙っ
彡ミ ’ェ’〉
'ー'''''ー''ー'
Kylex chapter 30 . 11/24/2013
Love the story, love the ending. Looking very much forward to the sequel. The writing was very well done and the pace is nice and action-packed, with just enough description to keep things vivid and interesting. It is both a very thrilling and moving telling. I will keep an eye out for more from the Letalis Flora!
Kylex chapter 29 . 11/24/2013
I'm going to read the last chapter now, but my nerves are already on edge for the finale! Really excited :)
Kylex chapter 19 . 11/21/2013
Enjoying the suspense and action, looking forward to read more, these next few days.
Kylex chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I like where the story is headed and the romantic tension, building up. Will read more soon.
2,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »