Reviews for The Deadly Flower
ephemeralmoments chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
oh my god I love Liam so much
Elle Winters 9 chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
I've skipped reading this story for so long because I wasn't that interested from your blurb. However, on a whim I decided to read it (because with 2000 reviews you had to be doing something right!). And I'm glad I did! Very well written, you tie up loose ends and nothing in your story contradicts. I couldn't stop reading. One of the most brilliant stories I have read in a long time, so thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Is it Callum? is it him? the vampire? who is ayden tho? its good but its sooo suspenseful. _
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
i like it.. and wait is Ayden the vampire who wants to save her and saved her after she was stabbed.. and is Will a ex bF? and i love it!
heal me forever chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wow! This book is Aamazing :) Its stunningly Beautiful:) I love callum and Dahila 3 Liam is such an Breath of fresh air in otherwise stuck up vampire world :P *kidding* May be in sequel u will get a girl for liam ;) *Puppy dog eyes* heheh
#cant wait to read the nxt part 3
theSilverstar chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I read this and couldn't put my tablet down until i was finished and it was like 3 almost 4 midnight. I'm not really a fan of vampires or werewolf, but i was caught in it. I personally love Liam and his personality, as for Callum, he is of cause as portrayed - the perfect boyfriend. I actually have the story being replayed over and over again, and sometimes i was caught smiling. Oops. I really do wish for the sequel to come out soon. Pretty please.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Oh boy! A sequel!
Can I just mention how thankful I am that you kept this T-rated and un smutty? Thanks. I feel like I could focus on the plot and love this pairing even more because of it.
Liam is such a closet sweetheart.
And Callum and Dahlia! Opposites attract 3
Thanks for this wonderful read! I enjoyed every bit of it - action, suspense, romance, SUPERNATURAL! Can't wait for your sequel!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
This was a great story. It was beautifully written and the characters were endearing. I loved it. I hope the sequel is up!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
No! I don't want this story to end!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
All right Dahlia!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Raven heard reviews? It makes me wonder whether Callum slept with any of the vampires in his house or some that Dahlia has met already? Hmm
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
I think Liam's upset because he likes her
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Dang it man, what a way to end the chapter!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Wow, an angry Callum? That's new!
2,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »