Reviews for The Deadly Flower
theSilverstar chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I read this and couldn't put my tablet down until i was finished and it was like 3 almost 4 midnight. I'm not really a fan of vampires or werewolf, but i was caught in it. I personally love Liam and his personality, as for Callum, he is of cause as portrayed - the perfect boyfriend. I actually have the story being replayed over and over again, and sometimes i was caught smiling. Oops. I really do wish for the sequel to come out soon. Pretty please.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Oh boy! A sequel!
Can I just mention how thankful I am that you kept this T-rated and un smutty? Thanks. I feel like I could focus on the plot and love this pairing even more because of it.
Liam is such a closet sweetheart.
And Callum and Dahlia! Opposites attract 3
Thanks for this wonderful read! I enjoyed every bit of it - action, suspense, romance, SUPERNATURAL! Can't wait for your sequel!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
This was a great story. It was beautifully written and the characters were endearing. I loved it. I hope the sequel is up!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
No! I don't want this story to end!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
All right Dahlia!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Raven heard reviews? It makes me wonder whether Callum slept with any of the vampires in his house or some that Dahlia has met already? Hmm
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
I think Liam's upset because he likes her
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Dang it man, what a way to end the chapter!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Wow, an angry Callum? That's new!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
I kind of suspected that there would be werewolves in this after hearing about the elves. Great chapter.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
Wow, that was epic and wonderfully written! I loved it! I feel bad for Fyfe, I wished she would have made it.
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Liam to the rescue! Yay!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
Woohoo, the boss battle is coming up. I can't wait!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wow, this was very well written. I can't wait to read more!
2,346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »