Reviews for The Deadly Flower
my princess ending chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
This is one of those stories I dread reading but when I do start reading, I can't seem to stop. When I first heard that Damien wanted to turn Dahlia, I stopped reading because I refuse to have Damien be the hero in this story, it can only be Callum. And I screamed for joy when I was skimming and read that Callum appears.

I really like the way you started off the exchanges between Dahlia and Callum because I, myself am practically falling for Callum slowly. He's so soft and gentle towards her while he's creating a blood bath. I'm excited to read their growing relationship.
4gnez chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
Awesome story!
ephemeralmoments chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
oh my god I love Liam so much
Elle Winters 9 chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
I've skipped reading this story for so long because I wasn't that interested from your blurb. However, on a whim I decided to read it (because with 2000 reviews you had to be doing something right!). And I'm glad I did! Very well written, you tie up loose ends and nothing in your story contradicts. I couldn't stop reading. One of the most brilliant stories I have read in a long time, so thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Is it Callum? is it him? the vampire? who is ayden tho? its good but its sooo suspenseful. _
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
i like it.. and wait is Ayden the vampire who wants to save her and saved her after she was stabbed.. and is Will a ex bF? and i love it!
heal me forever chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Wow! This book is Aamazing :) Its stunningly Beautiful:) I love callum and Dahila 3 Liam is such an Breath of fresh air in otherwise stuck up vampire world :P *kidding* May be in sequel u will get a girl for liam ;) *Puppy dog eyes* heheh
#cant wait to read the nxt part 3
theSilverstar chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I read this and couldn't put my tablet down until i was finished and it was like 3 almost 4 midnight. I'm not really a fan of vampires or werewolf, but i was caught in it. I personally love Liam and his personality, as for Callum, he is of cause as portrayed - the perfect boyfriend. I actually have the story being replayed over and over again, and sometimes i was caught smiling. Oops. I really do wish for the sequel to come out soon. Pretty please.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Oh boy! A sequel!
Can I just mention how thankful I am that you kept this T-rated and un smutty? Thanks. I feel like I could focus on the plot and love this pairing even more because of it.
Liam is such a closet sweetheart.
And Callum and Dahlia! Opposites attract 3
Thanks for this wonderful read! I enjoyed every bit of it - action, suspense, romance, SUPERNATURAL! Can't wait for your sequel!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
This was a great story. It was beautifully written and the characters were endearing. I loved it. I hope the sequel is up!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
No! I don't want this story to end!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 28 . 4/2/2014
All right Dahlia!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Another great chapter
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
Raven heard reviews? It makes me wonder whether Callum slept with any of the vampires in his house or some that Dahlia has met already? Hmm
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 25 . 4/2/2014
I think Liam's upset because he likes her
2,353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »