Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Alex Schliesser chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
I'm looking forward to read the rest of this story, though it might be a bit slow going for me ;)
Railia chapter 30 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I tend to shy away from vampire stories but I thought this was well thought out and executed. I also think you have excellent descriptions and great action scenes. I think Dahlia could have a little more development . She reminded me a lot of Gemma in Vertigo without the excuse of having a CIA job like she does. I don't think she should seem quite so removed. But I loved reading this and you're a great writer. I look forward to a sequel and more of vertigo. I also really liked your music choices!
R. Ficst chapter 30 . 10/1/2013
Yay! I'm glad I checked to come back for the last chapter, even so much later.
Looking forward to the sequel and other stories : )
The Moving Christmas Tree chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
Nmjnjjjjmjhjyhjyhjjjjhnggnyh

Fnyjjjjjjhjjmmmn
SweetnSour333 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
You know I have tried to write in first person but always felt that it was ... immature when I read it back to myself. That could be because that is how I wrote stories in middle school. XD But anyways the point is I do see this am immature at all! This is very well write and I like it a lot even thought you seem to tease us with that first chapter *mumbles to self* saying that its a vampire based story and there are no vampires in it yet *pouty face* ... But that is what makes it good. Lol I just like complaining ... Sorry. ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
sherri0605 chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
Thank you for posting such a great read!
Your hard work is very appreciated!
Bravo!
Tinkerbellsweetheart87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This first bit is so beautifully written! I love it! xx
Dominique Diane chapter 30 . 8/7/2013
Oh my God, this totally deserves a good fucking review.
I can't believed I saw this story was in my favouites for 5 months, thinking something similar to "Ah, I'm gonna read this soon" or " It's a vampire story, almost all of them suck" but holy God, what a big mistake! and now i'm here swallowing my pride from being so prejudiced and discovering how totally amazing it was. From Callum's green eyes to Dahlia's stubborn self. I wished I had read this story sooner, you had me reading chapter per chapter since 10 am to 1 am (almost fifteen hours, I only paused to eat or pee. Ah, the advantages of having an iphone)
I have to say, that you my friend, had me laughing my ass off, almost crying, loving Liam like you have no idea!God that man was going to kill me! I know you deserve a larger review but hell, my brain is fried.
PS: I beg you to please don't forget to write a sequel, and after that, publish this story so I can have it in my bookself. please.
PS2: I'm also a little curious about Zdenik, one of the bodyguards that Mr. Knightly had the first night him and Dahlia met. I'm a little observant.
Regards,
Diane.
Phayre chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
I am enjoying this. I am TOTALLY enjoying this.
Licorice Tears chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
So, I saw this story here a few months ago, though it looked interesting, read the first chapter, and went nuh-uh, no. And then I read it a few weeks later, made it to chapter3, and went, no. No.

And then I took another stab at it today, and now I'm reading it, and I can't understand why I disliked this story before. Really. It's wonderful. I love that the protagonist is no pushover, and that a plot actually exists, though there are still hints of relationship. I don't even mind the slight clichedness of the prophecy and letalis flower-thing.

I am SO glad I decided to read this.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Yeah, why can't they just fly? I get that it's over the city and they don't want to expose themselves, but my goodness, when compared with the alternatives, I would take that risk!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Hi Carmel March, big fan of your writing! I loved the prologue of this story and how you've developed the character so far. Do you mind me being a bit picky about the hospital scene? We try to discharge patients as soon as we can, and a nurse would bring the discharge papers to the patient's room. If a patient really wants to go but they aren't ready, we can't legally keep them, so they can leave "against medical advice" but otherwise we are trying to get them out of there so that we will 1) be reimbursed by insurance, and 2) free up hospital beds.
LillyRose1946 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
Liam is awesome! He makes me laugh. Another great chapter!
LillyRose1946 chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
Oooh Callum just kissed her! Awww...And I love this chapter! I'm glad things are getting a little more action-y. It's safe to say I'm addicted!
LillyRose1946 chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Awwww that little moment was so cute! I loved this chapter!
2,300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »