Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Motochi chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
Omg! This was soooo good!

You should revise and edit this, then put it on Nook or Kindle! I would totally buy it! I can see this published, believe it or not.

I'm going to miss Callum, Liam and Dahlia. But for now, I'll read Gemma's story. :)
Explore.Dream.Discover chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
The only word I can really come up after reading all this (for the second time) is EPIC. Amazingly, completely epic. Dahlia was such an inspirational character. Your writing was awesome. Like really awesome. Callum was just so charming. Liam was the most entertaining character ever. I loved the plot and the action. You're a master!
Rose5936 chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Love this story and your a great author Carmel :) cant wait for the sequel!
Juliet Scar chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
You did a GREAT JOB on this story! I loved it sooo much! And, you probably already know this and reminded EVERY SINGLE DAY but MANY MANY as in THOUSANDS of people have read this story and love it too! Thank you so much for sharing this with us readers! I look forward to part 2! And just a suggestion, I'd reallly love to see more of Liam and his feelings about Dahlia! I hope Dahlia and Liam share more moments! For some reason, I kept thinking Dahlia would offer her blood to Liam... :/ Haha, Thanks again! You're so talented!
witeaya chapter 30 . 2/1/2013
great story!
still curious on where did callum 'sleeps' during the daytime though.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed the bit between Liam and Dahlia!
witeaya chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
aint it a bit unrealistic that no cop came to the hospital to interview her?
maybe there will be reasons mention later but at this point its just doesnt make sense.
will was her neighbor and she had had some relationship with him and he had keys to her apartment, but he never saw her kitchen? how's that?
LillieS chapter 30 . 1/29/2013
And here I thought you'd end the story without showing us the full extent of Dahlia's flora letalis power. Well, you did, but at least there's the sequel to look forward to. Seriously, I was freaking out when/if I'd get to see her powers as I was reading this.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I was reading some of your dialogue (the bit about Superman and where she was laughing about being on the bus with a vampire) and laughing and my roommate was looking at me strangely. Good chapter!
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
I love this ending!
Essie chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Holy cow! Cant believe you were fifteen when you started because the plot has developed out quite well. Your characters were strong and you can only improve with the years. I think you are like a good wine Carmel. Thanks for sharing your work. :-)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Awww! Nice ending! Love it!
Angela Donahue chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Don't put the pen down! You are ment to write! Loved every word of this book! I will read it again!
lil and tiny chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
Wait, wait, so this is over! Nooo :(
Ah well, there will be a sequel 3
Details! I do love the details!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I am really liking your story! Can't wait to read more!
2,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »