Reviews for The Deadly Flower
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed the bit between Liam and Dahlia!
witeaya chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
aint it a bit unrealistic that no cop came to the hospital to interview her?
maybe there will be reasons mention later but at this point its just doesnt make sense.
will was her neighbor and she had had some relationship with him and he had keys to her apartment, but he never saw her kitchen? how's that?
LillieS chapter 30 . 1/29/2013
And here I thought you'd end the story without showing us the full extent of Dahlia's flora letalis power. Well, you did, but at least there's the sequel to look forward to. Seriously, I was freaking out when/if I'd get to see her powers as I was reading this.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I was reading some of your dialogue (the bit about Superman and where she was laughing about being on the bus with a vampire) and laughing and my roommate was looking at me strangely. Good chapter!
Fiery Dancer chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
I love this ending!
Essie chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
Holy cow! Cant believe you were fifteen when you started because the plot has developed out quite well. Your characters were strong and you can only improve with the years. I think you are like a good wine Carmel. Thanks for sharing your work. :-)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Awww! Nice ending! Love it!
Angela Donahue chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Don't put the pen down! You are ment to write! Loved every word of this book! I will read it again!
lil and tiny chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
Wait, wait, so this is over! Nooo :(
Ah well, there will be a sequel 3
Details! I do love the details!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I am really liking your story! Can't wait to read more!
Iceleaf chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
It is quite a suitable ending for the first book in the series.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
It was wonderful. I came in about halfway through and I really dug it. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you do next
The Deadly Sins chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I loved every chapter :) I just found your other story, Vertigo, and I'm only just beginning to grasp what a skilled writer you are. Seriously, your stories are amazing. You know how to write a story. Some authors don't know how to write a strong female character without the blatantly obvious themes. You write strong female characters without making that a flaw, or their sole purpose. You make your characters lifelike and believable. There's always something that keeps you reading, and you write like someone who knows their words and knows how to use them :) If you haven't gotten anything published yet, I'd seriously recommend it. You have enough talent to run with the big dogs. It's refreshing to find an author who can successfully breathe life into stories. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us :)
selenafan621 chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I started reading and finished this story today, and I CANNOT BELIEVE that it took SIX YEARS for this 29 chapter story to be finished! xD WOW. I was really happy with the ending and I am waiting for the sequel! :D
lisa chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
even your AN is well written lol

i loved this story the most of any story on FP.
2,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »