Reviews for The Deadly Flower
KML92 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
AHHHHH! A cliffhanger!? Seriously! I LOVED this book sooo freaking much and I love the way you write. You have an amazing ability to capture absolutely everything into a story! I love it so much and I can't wait for the sequel! I will be reading it!
MM chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
i loved the ending! you wrapped things up but left some mystery for the sequel. and there were funny moments (liam) and sweet moments (callum) and really well written moments (i liked the beginning scenes at the police dept). i loved the summary at the end. it flowed so well.

i am going to miss this story and the characters so much. but wow, congrats on finishing!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
You are so completely deserving of all the reviews/faves. I'm always skeptical when reading super popular stories, but this one really knocked my socks off! You are such a skilled writer. Thank you for giving us all such an amazing story and never stop writing!
AnonymousReads chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
I am so glad you finished this story. At first though I didn't believe it but now it makes sense since their is a sequel. Can't wait for the sequel. Great story. :)
stuck in bed chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
I can't believe its over. Though putting that "complete" sign next to your summary must feel pretty pleasing. :)

I loved every single bit of this chapter. And hearing Liam again - felt like it had been eons since they'd last been in a chapter. You haven't lost his voice though. He feels so real, just like Dahlia and Callum do. And I love how you brought up Liam's worry about his car. It reminded me of the time where he talked about his collection of cars. I love that continuity.

I also found the part where you described Dahlia getting ready for the party really...interesting. Haha, I can't find a word for it. But I loved knowing how she was physically - and how she was preparing for a party with all her scars. And then how she was so...uncaring about her cuts. She described them in a matter-of-fact way and that really shows her character. And I never really realized fully how much she had gone through until she described her appearance. So, yeah.

Then, of course, the scene with Callum. I love how he got the conclusion that he'd just have to bear with it, because her courage & independence were the things about her that he liked. You didn't make him say "Make sure you won't do it next time" or whatever; you made him accept her as she is because, even though it scares him, it's who she is. And he wouldn't change that just so that he can relax.

"No one noticed when we slipped away to make out in the pantry, either. Well, no one except for Liam, Lester, Ophelia, Raven, and the rest of the security personnel, but I was okay with that." - hahaha, I loved these two sentences.

The last part felt like a sort of summary, but that felt right. Time passes and things change and it was just tying off the small things. The last part was great. I can't help but overanalyze and feel as though when Dahlia opened the new page to her book, she was opening the new page to her life as well? A new page of the series? Nevertheless, I liked it.

Aaaand it's done for now. Woah. Woah. (Seriously jealous - years of writing and I've never managed to finish anything...yet.) I am glad your writing a sequel though. I'd like to know more about Dahlia's powers & how she got them.

Off to reviewing Vertigo now...
allie298 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Oh, that was beautiful! I could probably babble on about how amazing the entire story was, and how perfect the last chapter brought everything together, but I'm still too wrapped up in your story to be able to say that much. One thing that I absolutely adore is how Liam and Dahlia's friendship is so well-defined. Also, her relationship with Callum. That's just lovely :) And the fact that he accepted her stubbornness and independence just made this one of my favourite stories ever! Neither of them asks the other to change, but rather they both accept their good and bad points. That's a very very good portrayal of a relationship.

I did end up writing too much. Ah well, that was a wonderful story! Congratulations on reaching the end and thank you for letting me, and all your other readers, enjoy it.
September Stone chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
I cant wait for the sequel!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
"Weird shit, right?" he commented.

"Yeah," I agreed vehemently. "Weird shit." - loved that line ha!

So, I am really really really sad that this is over, but it's been such a great journey. i think I've been following this story for 5 years now...and I just love it. It's the only story I've kept track of on this site. Thank you for sharing and never stop writing! I am excited for Vertigo for sure.
KrazyFrog100 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Wow. Wow wow wow. I loved the ending. I loved that you had moments with Dahlia by herself, moments with Liam, and of course, moments with Callum. I can't believe this is finished but I LOVED it. I look forward to all of your future work because you are honestly one of the best - if not the best - writer on FP.
Anon chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
I have been lurking for years. BUT I think I might be your biggest fan. Sorry for never reviewing (lazy) but I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading the Deadly Flower and how much I love your writing. Keep up the great work...I'll be lurking around Vertigo too :-D
shakespeare chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
epic. thank YOU for sharing this masterpiece with us! you ended it perfectly. loved the earl grey tea reference. i love dahlia and this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
wow, i cant believe it's over :( it's actually fun because i've been reading and waiting for this story for almost 2 years already. it was truly satisfying, and i hope that i will get to read more in the sequel. thank you for not leaving your readers hanging :D i hope vertigo will be as awesome as the deadly flower :) (lol, but i'm sure it will)
bowl of strawberries chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
you astound me. the scene between liam and dahlia was great and the scene between dahlia and callum melted my heart. but my most absolute fave part was the last "summary" type section. beautifully written. i like that you wrapped so many different things up (like will and her job). the cliffhanger was well-done too because it's not really a cliffhanger, but something to get us excited about the sequel. congrats on finishing your first story. thank YOU for writing it.
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
I love this story! I read tons of books and out of all those many books your story is one of the few that I remember. Your characters are unique and beguiling and the plot is captivating. Keep up the excellent writing and I'm looking forward to reading Vertigo and the sequel to The Deadly Flower even though I know the latter is a long time coming. Lots of hugs! Take care
charmedblush chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
Well that's the end then!

It has been a long while hasn't it. I started this a few years ago too, and I have lurked quite a bit. I have recently come back to read it all again in one go (I hate waiting for new chapters, but I completely understand), and I find that I have completely changed from my previous perspective on romance. I now find that I really like Liam a lot more than Callum. I'm so glad there's going to be a sequel, because I really think that I'd like that to be an angle that is explored. I love that she's a strong female protagonist - I really do - it is one of my favourite things about your story. Go you.

I find though that such strength conflicts a bit with how totally in love she fell with Callum when she really knew nothing about him, just that he saved her and is very protective. I think Liam has a greater rapport with her from the beginning, and that a relationship between the two of them would be grounded on something much more solid than a gorgeous stranger who saves her all the time.

Great story though. Wow, 6 years!
2,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »