Reviews for The Deadly Flower
mylittleprincess chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
amazing story!
mk chapter 30 . 4/8/2013
I absolutely loved the story! Every single part of it...the ending was amazing...the characters wow! Congratulation! It was amazing!
MileyRowling chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read on here. I"m really glad I have an account now so I can favorite stories like this!
Lethaldoze chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
Okay, sequel coming sooner or later, I don't care. I'm just glad there will be a sequel. Cause honestly it would be hard to part with this story.
I was wondering, will Dahlia remain human?
Anyway...i loved every bit and every moment of this story. Callum's confession was splendid and loved how he said he liked the independent part of Dahlia and that he would 'deal with it'.
This story had one of the best female vampire story characters ever. Because most vampire stories I read, the female lead is most of the time without a backbone. Dahlia was a breath of fresh air in that sense!
Loved the story.
I'll be waiting for the sequel!
Cheers! :)
Lethaldoze chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Wow, glad the lilynn mess is over. Go Dahlia! How stuck up can a person get to do all those out of jealousy! God, Lilynn!
Lethaldoze chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Sorry for the late reviews...but now I'm gonna sit and review the rest of the chapters! I finally got some time off.
Anyway I loved how Dahlia is dealing with this all by herself. I love headstrong, independent female characters!
On to the next!
Lori Jane Summers chapter 30 . 3/1/2013
... OM MY FRICKEN GOSH ! I really adore this soooooo much. LOVE IT ;P i also kinda love Liam
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 30 . 2/26/2013
Nice ending! Can't wait for the next book! I recommended this story on a writing forum here on fictionpress.
MrsHellman chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
I really liked this. I rarely read vampire stories because usually it ends up being over-the-top and uses overused plots, but this was something that caught my interest. I like the characterisation and how your female protagonist isn't as passive as some can be. She's actually got a back bone.

The character Liam is hilarious. I like him a lot, though it was a bit weird that he had this rare power that helps him enter people's homes without their consent/invitation. Callum's persona I like as well, he's got the typical dark/mysterious/broody thing going on, and he pulls it off rather nicely.

It was... expected at the same time as it was a bit clich├ęd to enter Lilynn. Raging bitch bent on getting revenge over her (ex)lover's death. But hey, what's a romance without at least one psychopath?

I wish you all the best of luck in the future, and hope to see more stories from you in the future. I've already started to read another story of yours, titled Vertigo, and I must say I like what you do. :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
I love Liam! Great chapter!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
I really like your dialogue.
Motochi chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
Omg! This was soooo good!

You should revise and edit this, then put it on Nook or Kindle! I would totally buy it! I can see this published, believe it or not.

I'm going to miss Callum, Liam and Dahlia. But for now, I'll read Gemma's story. :)
Explore.Dream.Discover chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
The only word I can really come up after reading all this (for the second time) is EPIC. Amazingly, completely epic. Dahlia was such an inspirational character. Your writing was awesome. Like really awesome. Callum was just so charming. Liam was the most entertaining character ever. I loved the plot and the action. You're a master!
Rose5936 chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Love this story and your a great author Carmel :) cant wait for the sequel!
Juliet Scar chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
You did a GREAT JOB on this story! I loved it sooo much! And, you probably already know this and reminded EVERY SINGLE DAY but MANY MANY as in THOUSANDS of people have read this story and love it too! Thank you so much for sharing this with us readers! I look forward to part 2! And just a suggestion, I'd reallly love to see more of Liam and his feelings about Dahlia! I hope Dahlia and Liam share more moments! For some reason, I kept thinking Dahlia would offer her blood to Liam... :/ Haha, Thanks again! You're so talented!
2,340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »