Reviews for The Deadly Flower
Cecily Mitchell chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
It was wonderful. I came in about halfway through and I really dug it. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you do next
The Deadly Sins chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I loved every chapter :) I just found your other story, Vertigo, and I'm only just beginning to grasp what a skilled writer you are. Seriously, your stories are amazing. You know how to write a story. Some authors don't know how to write a strong female character without the blatantly obvious themes. You write strong female characters without making that a flaw, or their sole purpose. You make your characters lifelike and believable. There's always something that keeps you reading, and you write like someone who knows their words and knows how to use them :) If you haven't gotten anything published yet, I'd seriously recommend it. You have enough talent to run with the big dogs. It's refreshing to find an author who can successfully breathe life into stories. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us :)
selenafan621 chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I started reading and finished this story today, and I CANNOT BELIEVE that it took SIX YEARS for this 29 chapter story to be finished! xD WOW. I was really happy with the ending and I am waiting for the sequel! :D
lisa chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
even your AN is well written lol

i loved this story the most of any story on FP.
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I cannot believe this is over! Though I’m thrilled about the sequel, it is nice to have all the loose strings tied up. Dahlia and Callum's reunion was adorable, it’s nice to see Liam being somewhat okay with the situation (I do hope he’ll be a big part of the sequel!), and of course I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Dahlia step up and save the day. I think it’s definitely a good place to stop the story, but the promise of more leaves us all hanging. :)

This is one I’m looking forward to reading again. It’s obvious how much you've improved since beginning this story, and congratulations on stamping that ‘Complete’ on such an epic novel!
let.this.go chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
I can't believe it's over! I absolutely loved this story! I'm so glad you are doing a sequel. I want to keep reading about this characters forever!
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Awesome story!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
sorry for reviewing so late! been busy! great chapter as usual! :)
and to answer your question...i'd rather u write short chapters or slightly long ones. just saying what's convenient for me! others might not agree with me since u write so brilliantly! ;)
junebird28 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
Ahh! Loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and I'm kinda sad to see that it's over, but the promise of a sequel is reassuring. Regardless, it's at a point where the story itself was sealed with a pretty little bow and a sequel is just an added bonus. Very well done! :D
matchutea chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
CAN I TELL YOU HOW ABSOLUTELY SAD I AM THAT THIS STORY ENDED? IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES EVER ON FICTIONPRESS.
I USUALLY DON'T READ VAMPIRE STORIES, BUT FOR YOOU. ERMAHGOD, I JUST HAD TO! IT WAS AMAZING. XO
CAN I TELL YOU HOW ABSOLUTELY EXCITED I AM FOR THE SEQUEL?
LIAM AND CALLUM ARE AMAZING! XOX
AND DAHLIA IS THE BEST PROTAGONIST EVER! SHE IS MY FAVOURTIE EVER. XOXO
SUCH AN AMAZING STORY THIS IS. IT IS REALLY GREAAT!
YOU ARE A TALENTED WRITER! PLEASE GET PUBLISHED SOON XO
I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU XO
erikajudkins chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Is it odd that Liam reminds me of Spike from Buffy? lol
Emily chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
HHOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYYYYY FOR ANOTHER SEQUEL OH MY LANTA YES.
This story is actually so exciting, I look forward to it every day. And now there is a sequel makes it that much better.
I'm okay with reading Vertigo in the mean time, because it is amazing. Wooooo happy camper alert.
KML92 chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
AHHHHH! A cliffhanger!? Seriously! I LOVED this book sooo freaking much and I love the way you write. You have an amazing ability to capture absolutely everything into a story! I love it so much and I can't wait for the sequel! I will be reading it!
MM chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
i loved the ending! you wrapped things up but left some mystery for the sequel. and there were funny moments (liam) and sweet moments (callum) and really well written moments (i liked the beginning scenes at the police dept). i loved the summary at the end. it flowed so well.

i am going to miss this story and the characters so much. but wow, congrats on finishing!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2013
You are so completely deserving of all the reviews/faves. I'm always skeptical when reading super popular stories, but this one really knocked my socks off! You are such a skilled writer. Thank you for giving us all such an amazing story and never stop writing!
2,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »