Reviews for Starlight
Little Bitter Pearl chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Knowing what you have there on your story, I'll habe to say it's creepy. I am curious as to what a Shadow Wraith is and what Venitus's motives are. Also, "snarled" is an excellent word as are "countermand" and "goading" and "fluttered." Your highly descriptive vocabulary never ceases to amaze me.
The Casual Acquaintance chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Hi! This is Laura's friend sending the promised review.

I really like your voice as an author, it's very reminiscent of Neil Gaiman, however there seemed to be a shift between the first two and the third chapters, almost like you fell more into the dry comedy and the story lost some of it's priorly obtained suspense.

Also, it seems very rushed. The characters are still very much a mystery and a lot is left unexplained. It would be nice if there was a paragraph or two to explain things like the telepathy, shapeshifters, mages, etc.

Anyway, sorry for the criticism. I think I'm done now. I do really like this though, and when I next get the chance I'll keep reading it. I'm curious to see what happens.
SuperTD chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
Really good so far, and I'm glad we now no a little of there history. Update soon!
frozenblackpetals chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
ohh SURE

post more chapters on fictionpress but dont even email them to ur best friend! jeez! and I (heh heh... finally) email Where we are to YOU! but No u dont even TELL me u got more on Starlight! hmmpfh...

(oh, in case u didn't figure it out, this is chevie)
Dee Chameleon chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Very good, a bit fast and I would prefer more details. Not sure how I found your profile on Gaia... but I'm glad I did. :P
Carmel March chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
That was amazingly amazing. Even though it's been awhile since I've set eyes on this story (about which I am terribly sorry about!), I immediately got right back into it the moment I started reading. This story keeps getting deeper and even more interesting. Keep up this wonderful work, and I'm looking forward to reading more :)

SuperTD chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
It's short but it keeps the suspense going. I like it, update soon!
SuperTD chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
I like the sound of the cross-over story. But I won't be any use in an art competition, unless you are looking for stick men. Hope you can update soon!
Carmel March chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
I'm so glad I found the time to read this. Amazing job! I love how everything is developing more and more, making this a real story story. Not sure if that makes sense, but you know what I mean :)

Loved it, and I can't wait for more!

SuperTD chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
So they're all related? Interesting. Update soon!
Carmel March chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
This is such a great story so far. You've got interesting, likable characters, a clever plot, and a great style of writing.

Keep up the amazing work, and update soon!

SuperTD chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
Another update! What's he done too her? I need to know!
Dysthymia chapter 4 . 4/30/2007
I love the names you're using for this story. Especially Leivos.

I just had to review each chapter.
Dysthymia chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Fantasy stories are usually good...At least for me. I'm a big fan of fairy tales. Some day I'll post a warped fairy tale.
Dysthymia chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I like it so far. Where do you find some of your names? I like to research names.