Reviews for Prelude to Eternity
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
so you and i have been through a lot it seems. without ever knowing each other.

in the time it has taken us to speak to one another, you have found the ocean and ive found my capacity to be envious. i still have the desert though. and the tundra.

i just wanted to drop a hello my dear. st. peaches... to ellen in blood... to whats this? youre becoming more morbid. what happened to the kid who recommended Postal Service to me down the web? i hope you arent becoming too cynical. having a tortoise soul is no fun. nothing but jaded nochalance.

what are you up to these days, kiddo? ive had the most wonderful week, although i havent written anything in months and months and months. it does get ratehre frustrating. maybe one day one of us will break out famous and take the other to the desert, or teh tundra. which ever we fancy.

all the best, comrade. take care.

xx

the lady elaine and haberdasher- one in the same.
this is britt chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
although I readily admit my ignorance to Japanese culture, I forgot (as I often do) how much I love the honesty and wonderful simplicity of your style. The old men like a Greek chorus and everything. I hope you're doing well- sorry I never got around to reading this earlier.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
fascinating

and i have no idea who you are talking about

although nonetheless beautiful

i quoted it somewhere

and included your site link

i hope someone will read this too