Reviews for She is the only one in my eyes, my heart, my soul
shoe16 chapter 35 . 1/17
my birthday is on the 16th of June too!
shoe16 chapter 17 . 1/15
hi!
I'd like to start with a bit of constructive criticism... for one thing..firstly I think there are way to many characters in your plot with most of them being not so important it's kinda hard to keep track of all of them including all the mind muses.. secondly it would really help if you typed lyrics in italics and authors notes in bold and added a line break if you could...

done with the criticism... so far I absolutely love your story... but I'll save whatever I have to say for the end

p.s- you're a fellow PJO fangirl too?

p.p.s- that's my user name is was too lazy to log in
Cdelancy chapter 44 . 8/31/2011
LOL! VERY KEWL STORY!
Aradia Cloud chapter 33 . 7/25/2011
The last part of this chapter was so ridiculously sweet, a grin is permanently etched onto my face.
Aradia Cloud chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
Don't feel bad, Jessi! I'm emotionally attached to Allie to, because I actually am crying.

(I'm a sap, so sue me.) ... (But only for like... ten dollars, because I'm broke.)
Aradia Cloud chapter 24 . 7/25/2011
What up with the mile long lyrics every chapter?
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I love Ouran too! One of my favs, actually. I even got my eight year old cousin obsessed with it!
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
AH! I fricken LUVS Kyo Kara Maou! It's so awesome and Wolfram is so cute! I 3 Gwendal!
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i remember reading this! the titles hella long!
immyi chapter 35 . 2/17/2011
I had to read all the way to chapter 35 before realising that all the chapters were named after food and drinks! I am such an moronic idiot!
lijuan chapter 5 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
hi !

Super Princess Daisy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Great story! You should get it published.
940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »