Reviews for She is the only one in my eyes, my heart, my soul
Cdelancy chapter 44 . 8/31/2011
LOL! VERY KEWL STORY!
Aradia Cloud chapter 33 . 7/25/2011
The last part of this chapter was so ridiculously sweet, a grin is permanently etched onto my face.
Aradia Cloud chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
Don't feel bad, Jessi! I'm emotionally attached to Allie to, because I actually am crying.

(I'm a sap, so sue me.) ... (But only for like... ten dollars, because I'm broke.)
Aradia Cloud chapter 24 . 7/25/2011
What up with the mile long lyrics every chapter?
Aradia Cloud chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I love Ouran too! One of my favs, actually. I even got my eight year old cousin obsessed with it!
Aradia Cloud chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
AH! I fricken LUVS Kyo Kara Maou! It's so awesome and Wolfram is so cute! I 3 Gwendal!
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
i remember reading this! the titles hella long!
immyi chapter 35 . 2/17/2011
I had to read all the way to chapter 35 before realising that all the chapters were named after food and drinks! I am such an moronic idiot!
lijuan chapter 5 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
hi !

Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Great story! You should get it published.
aashi chapter 44 . 2/10/2010
this story was so sweet! i cant believe Tal and Silvs went to Europe! why did Silver have to leave Allie? they are so sweet, and their prom is also so sweet! i absolutely ADORE this story!1
cookiewolf chapter 21 . 1/8/2010
lool i love the ending lol 'i took the bus' haha awesome..
938 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »