Reviews for Burn Myself In You
okay. one word

AMAZING!

this is a great story.

i love amy!

and tristan he sounds fun.
shookierewrites chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Hmm... okay... as hott as Tristan is... I can't help but get the feeling he might be abusive... J.R. however... well I dunno I guess I'll jsut have to wait for you to continue the story! *sighs and prays for it to be continued soon*. youre amazing! keep it up!

shookierewrites chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
WHOA WHOA WHOA! j.r.. tristian... sexy sexy-squared... difficult difficult! This sort could be trouble! lovely chapter... god i met someone yesterday that fits teh exact description of tristian... I nearly fell OVER he was so uber gorgeous... UH UH UH UH UH! lol. anywho! cant wait to see the rest. Lurvein you the story~~

a rose in winter chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
this i new and very fresh might i add. it fits well, although there were still a little bit of rushedness in parts. you have really brought the A-GAME of this story if i had not read this story prior to this posting and i had fresh eyes on the story i would still be drawn in to read on. i'm happy to see it move foward, hope to see the next chapter out soon. but that all depends on the writer...a sample of your line in my work in progress "I would have missed you,even if we had never met."...your work is looking good please keep it up, i'm proud of you...
Lady of Confusion chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
UPDATE SOON! OR I AM GOING TO CHASE YOU AROUND WITH A CHAINSAW! ITS GOOD! ;P
Elle Winters 9 chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
oh complicated relationships eh?

hm at first this sounded boring (sorry
hellrose chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
He presses his body against mine, cradling my back, and leans his head over to kiss my neck. Don't think this is so serious! I'm not with him. J.R is really just a big tease. He's one of those close touchy types that you never really go out with.

i love that part it shows a side of the story that is funny adn a releaf to the salem feel of the story.

the whole thing with J.R. is good great details in it it can be under stood clearly. it is looking up. the last PH with the explation of the kiss was well thought out. i send my thoughts so here they are...
hellrose chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
i have to say it's not your best work of a chapter but what can i say every good peice of work has it's flaws...just look at mcbeath, what was mr. William thinking there?lol not funny but so funny. you get on to me about details all the time so now it's my turn. the part where sash and amy are writing notes is rushed sounding,and it's like you got stuck and just left it. but that's just from me...
keanadee chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
That was good.
keanadee chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was good, keep writing it.
shookierewrites chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
hm, i can see the promise in this chapter! TO THE NEXT ONE, HO! (no i didnt just call you a ho, i promise!)

WRITE ON!

Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
NO! i wont get over it! hmph! ...anyways nice chapter...i wonder what going to happen when jr and amy. its kinda like a love triangle ..sigh...life is just too complicated sometimes ..oh well UPDATE SOON! XP
Lady of Confusion chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
hey! nice chapter! any ways i wonder what will happen next? see i can write more than UPDATE SOON! even though you should REAL SOON! lol. it was short but thats ok.
hellrose chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
hey any thing you write is always good so keep it up
shookierewrites chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
OOH Tristan sounds like a BABE! And Amy reminds me of someone but i dont really know who. Personality wise, I dont know if Tristan is just sweet or a player... hm... well hopefully youll update directly and we shall see! BRAVO!

-Shookie Smiles Sweetly