Reviews for Vampire Airlines Graffiti Love Letter
a certain slant of light chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Okay, I've run out of words. Brilliant and perfect and beautiful just don't cut it anymore. This too good. I love it, if it makes any differnce to you.
Noihseret chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
"Your life is a series of snapshots Striking poses for security cameras Mine is one of those songs where they change a few words Until almost everyone can relate"

"We upgrade and update Constantly to compensate"

"You don’t believe in the future You don’t believe in the past You don’t believe in gods Or what you learned in science class Falling for that same old police line In the back of your mind That you’ve crossed once before We all do at some time You measure the edges Of all the stars As always, you miss the point"

this has to be one my favourites things you've ever writen. it was beautiful. in a weird way. in a way that I might have to read over some more to understand. lol.

only mistake I found was this: "There were so many thing that I tried to say but the words always got in the way." 'Thing' should be 'things' I think...

anyway, this poem's going to my favourites
midnights shadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
You must be interesting to fly with. Liked the multiple history theory. I liked the flow of thoughts, I don't need to know exactly what you are thinking but it carried me along on a winding trip that brought a rew of my own memories along. Way to go!