Reviews for The Execution of the Heart
Sel chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I read this story years ago when you posted in on quizilla. I finished it before you took it down, and I've been waiting all these years for you to come up with a completed version. I do hope that someday you complete this story and publish it, I would certainly buy it to support you and read the finished tale of julia and alec.
anadaniela35 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
hey i love your story! i just finish to join your group! can you add me? please? i really want to keep reading The Execution of the Heart. )
Abrasive chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I didn't read this story to the end; I didn't need to because by the conclusion of the second chapter I already have issues with it.

Mostly my issues relate to the shallowness of the story. I don't mean that you're writing oh-so-beautiful characters or whatever. No, what I mean is that there's little depth to the writing. Even your descriptions come off shallow and somewhat contrived, like you couldn't really think of anything better to describe your settings with.

Furthermore, the plot was... nonsensical at times. For example, if Julia is sacrificing herself for her sister, doesn't she realise that the General could simply take her sister now that she's broken their agreement? Maybe Julia's just stupid - she certainly seemed dependent and quite childish, contrary to her brave actions in taking June's place. This leads me to the point that there was little consistency in Julia's character; I found it difficult to get a grasp on her personality.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Oh that was so sad! Sad endings really get me down but it fits with the story, made it more real and i loved this last bit, with the story turning into a legend. I wouldve liked to have learned more about when they gained the power and why he killed his mother and sister but i really loved this, it is a great romance story and Julia was truely unique :D
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
No no no no no! He cant leave! Oh god thats not fair!

Ergh, i really want to continue reading this but i have to sleep soon. Loved it so far though, this kind of adventure romance is my favourite genre and you even have the whole magic and supernatural thing in there as well, so im in love. Plus, i really dont want for her to have to stay in the town, and i suppose she wont but i wonder how you'll do that, with her leaving of her own will or her getting in some kind of trouble where she is taken out, or mabye something else? cant wait to read on!
Alexandra Paige chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
wow, this story was really great. Your writing puts a mental picture into my head and I loved the characters and the mystery of the story. I didn't think she was going to die, what a twist in events! Fantastic job! Bravo!
loveables chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
Wow i hav to say this is an amazing story. i am so happy tht i found it. its beautiful..well done.
loveables chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Omg..wow..this..reli touched me. amazing.
MyColorfulWords chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
This was such a good story! It was beautifully written! I was so eger to read this till the very end, it kept me captivated wanting to know what would happen next. Keep up the fantastic work!
Guacamole chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
Wow I have to say that story was very fantastic! The story was so beautiful, their tale and what happened in the end! I hope you continue to write more amazing works like this!
Rachel chapter 15 . 11/24/2008
I am absolutely awed by your story! Only a really good story can give me goosebumps, as yours had! What a wonderful ending! Thank you for making this story. You did a profound job. :]
Blue Elven Wind chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. The characters were real and the plot flowed and fit together nicely. The typos and use of the wrong words interrupted the flow making parts a bit hard to read. I especially enjoyed the ending. It was both sad and sweet. Excellent work.
Nephilim Familiar chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
absolutely love your stories :)

Sincerely Nephilim Familiar
Laura Lopez chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
This story is so nice, it's sweet and it makes me sad. I wanna read more, but I'll save it for tomorrow. :D I think that makes him good if he thinks he isn't right for her. lol *sigh* I like it a lot. :D
Kura-sama chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it, it has an amazingly romantic and lovely storyline I especially loved the epilogue ... it leaves the story open for interpretation, and yet ties it back to the begining.

Good job