Reviews for How Did I Fall In Love With You?
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love it so far! Please update soon! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
silver rocker1490 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
that's it?
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
? Finished?
silver rocker chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
aw make longer..so short...but cute
Floppy125 chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
AW! It was awsome! especially the epilogue! Usually I don't like epilogues, but this one was great!

i loved the story!
Aaerie chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
wait im confused so she is 7months pregnant when she gets enanged then she is married to him for 5 years withe a our yr old son and shes pregnant so if trevors 4 yrs old and she was 7 months pregnant before the wedding then what happened to the other baby?
Aaerie chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
god i wish i was dating the hottest guy in my skool but then agin im in a girls only skool so id be a lezo then lolz
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 22 . 9/29/2009
This story is really sweet and I love the ending. However, next time you write a story, try stay in the same tense, not switch from past to present randomly. But, apart from that, great job and good luck with your other stories!
W4rrior Queen chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
Oh wow. I absolutely love your story. I am definately going to finish it. It is amazing. I just love the story line. It's great. I love your stories. Good Job and Good Luck! Samantha
rey chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
ur book iz so gd i really love it
iCookiesx3 chapter 12 . 4/15/2009
Aw, how sweet.
The one and only Chibs chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
im so sorry about your grandma. i had one just like sophies and she died two years on 9-11. ironic huh. anyways good chappie really sad at the end
GreenHershey chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Aww. This chapter gave me shivers.

But I think to make the story more interesting, you should have made a love triangle. Dylan, Soph and Eric. That would be fun!

Nice story though. Good job!
styling16 chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
wow i cried in this chapter
styling16 chapter 17 . 3/11/2009
okay in this chapter i'm pissed at grandma :P
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »