Reviews for Renescence
Drizzle chapter 40 . 6/28/2010
this was a very interesting story and you have a very special point of view in telling it. thank you!
rachel chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
ahahahaha, that last paragraph was kinky as heck and i love it!
cantarellaseeker chapter 40 . 6/12/2010
This story was absolutely adorable and I loved it! Though I wonder what's the meaning of the title. (: I hope that this story will get more recognition in the future since it's such a wonderful story. I love the cast in it too.
Caz-10-5 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I loved your characters and the way the plot unfolds. Both Nicholas and Jack ring very true and I like the way your minor characters are more than 2D cardboard cut-outs. I wasn't always convinced by the setting though - some of the dialogue didn't feel right, and rural justice!
ghgh chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Wow, this story is great. I like Jack and Rafael, they are so sweet and funny around each other. Nicholas is a bit of a chump but still super cute.
Random Story Stalker chapter 40 . 12/23/2009
I loved it, every minute. In the beginning I wasn't very keen on it because usually i read things set in modern times but then I laughed at Jack's quirks and took the story in stride. After doing so you captivated me in a world of fun, drama and love. Keep writting and I send my love to you future success.
FanoraJane chapter 40 . 11/1/2009
Yay, I love this story and I love happy endings! Can you say "sequel" ?
Mig chapter 40 . 9/13/2009
Beautiful story i loved every bit of it :D
PyroTech chapter 40 . 8/11/2009
oh my god I loved it...it took me forever to fucking read though because my internet will be working one minute then the next it would be out and I was like GR lol awesome story, I was worried about not being able to finish it then you thinking about trying to publish it (because it seems like a great book to be published) and taking it down because of that and all but I finished hehe
PyroTech chapter 20 . 8/6/2009
finally! I've been waiting for Jack to give it to Rafael...even if it was just barely
Mewenn chapter 40 . 5/4/2009
Forgot to review this story when I finished reading it. I still feel that everyone is too kind for it to be real but it's a nice change from evil angsty characters (though Morgan is one heap of angst by himself). I loved Nicky's sheme to make his lord admit his feelings at the end. That was brilliant. And the the fact that Rafael finnally got Jack was good after all the sexual tension you put us through. Thank you for the story.
gypsy madamme chapter 40 . 4/29/2009
oh dear i was supposed to be studying for finals next week you know. but this damn story sucked me in. i had it on my favorites list so i could read it after but it just sucked me right in. i will admit there were times i hated them all, yes even sweet nicky, and times i thought, well why not just have a foursome and be done with it, but mostly i really loved them and i can't believe original drama still existed, and that's the beauty of this story. you made me stick with them, and cheer for them, almost cry for them and want to smack them. things like this needs to get published and whatnot. it's wasted in fictionpress, getting buried under the high school nonsense and unfinished stories and ridiculous oneshots. but i'm sincerely thankful for it. i could rave some more but there are just no words for how much this story got me.
gypsy madamme chapter 39 . 4/29/2009
that was hands down the best sex scene i have ever read. definitely worth the last god knows how many hours i read this story straight from chapter one till now. oh. my. god.
mysterious double chapter 40 . 3/29/2009
I truly, truly, enjoyed this story. I loved the characters and drama and the details. Your writing and imagery is amazing. Jack was so lovable and hilarious. Nicky was so adorable and almost too good to be true - and yet it was believable. Morgan and Rafael were both wonderful characters - each with their own problems but with ideals and personalities that built the story so well. The only problem I had with the story was every once in a while there were words that seemed too modern for the setting - slang that took away from the setting and jerked me out of the story. Also, sometimes the level of the language didn't quite fit - sorry trying to explain - like sometimes Jack is looking at the scenery and your describing it from his point of veiw and suddenly there is a descriptive word that is perfect for the scene but seems overly flowerly language that, to me, I feel that Jack would never think to use to describe the scene. Sorry if that doesn't make sense. Also, maybe you could put lines or more space when there is a character change, because once in a while you would change characters and scenes and I would get so confused who was talking/thinking, and what the heck was going on. But I got used to it. Thanks for writing such a fabulous story - although I should be studying right now, I couldn't bear not to finish this story :D. I loved it!
12rct34 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I created a user account just so I could comment on this story. It is really amazing. I am astounded that you have not gotten more comments. This was a great story with amazingly thought out characters and a great drama that moves you to another time.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »