Reviews for Renescence
Kitsune Luver chapter 40 . 4/24/2007
OMG I lurv ur stories! They are just so professional and heartfelt! I would so buy this if it were a book. The only thing that could have made it even a little better is a sex scene with Morgan as dominant. Nicky needed it. He is just so submissive, it would have fulfilled him. I know you left the scene open at the end, but I can still imagine it not happening. I need conformation! Lol. If only. Otherwise, an absolutely FANTASTIC story! Is that why you put this story in the FANTASY section? Even though there isn't an ounce of FANTASY in it? Hmm... Oh well. I LURVED it! I can't wait to read more of your wonderful writing.
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 40 . 4/3/2007
I loved this so much. It actually made me cry twice, haha. Once when Nicky was hurt and Morgan told him he loved him and then at the end (happy tears!). Gosh, I loved it, gah. You're amazing, and so is this story. I especially loved Jack and Rafael, they are so damn cute. Ah, I loved it! I've said that a total of three times now, haha. Alright, I'll stop rambling. Lovely story, lovely characters, and very lovely author. :favorites: D
Abweichung chapter 40 . 4/1/2007
Absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure about the story at first, but before I knew it I was reading all the way through. I think I'll go back and review every chapter :)
Pysche chapter 40 . 3/30/2007
Woot! A sweet, fluffy, happy ending! I love it!

Well, since R/J got to have their dramatic moment I guess poor NIcky was feeling left out. :P Nah... he was right, it pretty much does take an act of God to get Morgan to admit his feelings... too bad he didn't know Morgan already had when he got injured. Heh, the stagecoach hold-up scene was too funny! Poor Nicky, his dramatic love confession got interrupted by having to take time out to vomit... Oh well, he got what he wanted in the end, anyway; all the ends tied up very nicely, have to say I'm quite satisfied, though it's sad the story's over.

Can't wait for your next one!
jay chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
yay, it is done. but at the same time it is kind of sad. I just loved Jack and Rafe. They were my favorite couple. How they interacted was beautiful and I was so happy that Jack did not just goo rushing into the lord's arms like typical stories. There was development and suspence that admittedly frustrated me. Love Morgan and Nicky also but Jack and Rafe's dynamic caught me more. Can't wait for the next story!
metacognition chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
I really liked this story. I'm not usually into reading same sex stories, but this one is...well, awesome :) and it's very well written (with only a few misspellings). I'll be sure to read your next writing venture.

Good night and good luck!
Promiscuous Misprocuous chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
*standing ovation* That was absolutely brilliant. You know how much I told you that I liked this story before, and that hasn't changed one bit. I still love it, and I especially love how long it is because it gives me something to do with my abundant free time! Thank you so much for writing and I totally look forward to your next story.

XD
cookieface chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
This is probably one of the best online stories iv read. Um is there a chance you might write drabbles or cute one shots or something from this story?...oh and the happy endings were so cute.

I'm looking foreword to ure new story now.
Qui chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
Wow! well, that was quite the ride. A very enjoyable story overall. It got off to a bit of a slow start- it felt like it took forever for them to get out of the city- but then the pace picked up, and the end totally made up for it.

I can't wait to read your next story, doubly so if it's as good as this one.

Good job and keep writing.

Qui
HumanInfiltrator chapter 40 . 3/27/2007
That was magnifisint. A glorious conclusion to a wonderful, well written story. I love happy endings. I will be sad to take leave of the characters that have grown so close to my heart, but thankfully I can always come back to revisit them.

Now of to go smoke a cigarette in vicarous relief.
promiscuous misprocuous chapter 39 . 3/26/2007
Finally!
Pysche chapter 39 . 3/26/2007
*fans self* My... what a sexy chapter... Pretty much all we've been waiting for and then some. :P I loved the little bit with Nicky pretending to be offended while Morgan mooned over Olivier's portrait, hehe... Both the lemons were hot, especially the Raffy/Jack one, and I liked how Jack finally gave in and went to see Raf, after Raf'd been the one chasing him the whole time. The love confession was great, too, of course.

Sad that it's almost over. But I've enjoyed it immensely and I definitely hope to see more from you soon.
Pysche chapter 38 . 3/26/2007
Wow what a nail-biting last few chaps! I have to admit I totally didn't see the kidnapping thing coming... when the kids decided to sneak out I thought they'd have an accident of some sort, or maybe just scare everybody a bit.. but wow! I'm glad they finally caught Brewson, and Jack shooting him was great... but I'm also glad he didn't die so Morgan and Nicky can have the final revenge on him.

And all our guys are *this* close to finally being happy together... M/N to declaring their love and R/J to getting kinky... :P Can't ask for more than that, I suppose, lol. Now I'm just wondering how it's going to wrap up once Raf and Jack get together; hoping that it'll work out somehow so that Jack and Nicky don't have to be separated. They should all go on an extended tour of Europe together, then come back to Morgan's house and let Raf be the town doctor... yeah...

Well, I'm sure however it works out the end you'll manage to please me. Have so far, anyway! _ Keep writing!
Pysche chapter 35 . 3/25/2007
Getting behind on reading again...

Some pretty intense chaps here. The hanging scene was pretty gruesome... made me worry about Morgan a little bit, though I guess it was closure for him, in the end; knowing he can do something to help Nicky where he couldn't with Olivier. Now that that's pretty much out of the way he's free to pursue Nicky... though like Freddie said (love him and Bessie btw!) he needs to let Nicky know his intentions and pretty quick, just in case Nicky did get unsatisfied with nothing but a sexual relationship.

Ooh, and Raffy's sounding pretty serious about Jack too! Wonder what that mysterious Christmas present is. I loved the latest little scenes with Raf and Jayden, too; that little kid is so cute, and it's so fun seeing Raffy and Jack when they get all fatherly.

Still love this story!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 38 . 3/25/2007
You vindictive pain in the ... Well finally. If we don't get Jack and Rafael lemon in the next chapter I will hunt you down and make your life a living hell.

By the way wonderful writing, good closure on the plot of Brewson, lovely character movement ect. Love ya!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »