Reviews for Renescence
jay chapter 38 . 3/25/2007
wow, what a cliffhanger...i wonder what he will choose. lol. i love this story, it is well written and has a very interesting plot (and original) most of all. It is hard to find something like this on these sites but you have managed to keep me enganged and not cringing from excessive bad grammar. i cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 36 . 3/24/2007
No! You evil beast! Of course it is entirely understandable which only makes it so much worse. Fix it and do it soon! I don't know how much longer I will survive this tension and I think Rafael is also very close to braking point. Poor man.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 35 . 3/24/2007
Ahh! Another wonderful chapter. I just loved the scene with Jayden and the beer.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 32 . 3/22/2007
Education? That sounds wonderfully wicked!
Promiscuous Misprocuous chapter 20 . 3/21/2007
My God! How the Hell do you only have 21 reviews? This is one of the best stories that I have ever read in my entire life including published works. Best descriptions, best charater development, best written, good conventions and punctuation, a great plot... this story has everything that I could ever ask for in a story (ever) and then some. You are absolutely amazing. Just wow.
Pysche chapter 31 . 3/21/2007
Aww! What a sweet turnaround with Morgan getting to be the one to care for Nicky. And Raf sneaking a peak at Nicky's privates... hehehe... don't think Jack would approve of that too much.

That bit at the end sounds ominous... what with all the violent happenings already in this story a gunfight could be really bad... though since you said it has a happy ending I'm assuming nobody important will die except Brewson. Poor Caruthers and all the other side charries might be in trouble, though...
Pysche chapter 30 . 3/21/2007
Yay he woke up! I absolutely loved the Nicky/Jack friendship scene at the end... it's great to see how much those two still mean to each other even though they both have love interests now. Jack reading to Nicky is so sweet; and Raffy sitting with him and helping him is cute, too. :P It's nice that Jack's mellowing towards Raf, too... I can definitely see why he put up a fuss at first but by now it's pretty obvious that Raf has good intentions at heart.

The Morgan/Nick relationship has improved a lot really quickly, I think... Well, more like everything under the surface was finally revealed. Good to know Morgan loves Nicky for more than his looks; now if Nicky could get just a bit more self-confidence things'd be just fine.

And when are we gonna see Drew and Louis get together...?
MoMO chapter 30 . 3/21/2007
I love this story i wait for it to update everyday cant wait to see

how it ends
Pysche chapter 26 . 3/18/2007
Omigosh! I knew Brewson would cause trouble again, but I figured he'd go after Morgan, not Nicky! Though I suppose it might take something drastic like a near-death scare to make Morgan realize how he really feels about Nicky.

Jack and Raffy are adorable and sexy as always... love the dog, love the way the kids and Raf backed Jack into a corner with the sleeping arrangements, lol. It seems like as much as Jack is fighting it, he and Rafael are actually a lot closer to a healthy relationship than Morgan and Nicky; at least they don't have someone else they're still hung up on, and they have a connection besides the sexual attraction, with the way they're both so close to the kids.

Sorry I've not been able to read lately... promise I'll read the next two chaps as soon as I can. Boyfriends eat up a lot of time sometimes. T_T
Jackie chapter 28 . 3/18/2007
OMG i have to say, that i absolutly LOVE your story, at first i wasn't gunna read it because i thought it was just gunna be some 1800's blah story. but i'm so glad that i'm reading it, it is So god! and i'm not just saying that either, so plz kep updating :D

-Jackie-
HumanInfiltrator chapter 27 . 3/18/2007
I'm speechless. Please don't let him die.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 25 . 3/17/2007
Oh, bated breath, you are teasing us!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 24 . 3/16/2007
Oh no! This looks very bad!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 22 . 3/15/2007
Are we getting some lemon soon? Please!
Pysche chapter 20 . 3/14/2007
*squee* This chapter had naked Jack! And naked Jack and Raffy kissing! That alone makes my day, hehehe...

It's funny to me how Morgan can be so loving to Nicky one minute, writing music for him, and then treat him like a possession again the next second. It's a very fine line he's walking there... and of course Nicky laps up every bit of attention, good and bad. *sigh* Poor little love-starved puppies.

Write more soon!