Reviews for Renescence
Pysche chapter 19 . 3/13/2007
Halfway through? Wow, this story's longer than I realized. Btw, did you know you had disabled anonymous reviews? You might get more if you changed it...

Anyway, another wonderful chapter! I'm guessing Brewson was the one who poisoned Morgan... wonder if he was the one stealing groceries, too? Morgan sick and Nicky playing nursemaid, however, is so incredibly cute. And Nicky admitted he's in love, yay!

Jack seems to be mellowing a bit, too - I guess it's hard for him to outright hate Raf when Raf's doing him such a big favor... though of course he hates that he owes Raf something, now. I'm waiting for Raffy to make a move and Jack to punch his lights out, lol.
Qui chapter 19 . 3/13/2007
I've actually been reading this for awhile, I just haven't said anything, eheh...

but, yeah, I really like it, it's fun and sweet and well-written. Kept me guessing about what would happen, which I always enjoy.

So, yeah, keep writing, and keep posting.
HumanInfiltrator chapter 18 . 3/13/2007
Slowly but surely the Jack is losing the fight: Yippe
Pysche chapter 18 . 3/13/2007
Yay for more of this wonderful story! All the Raffy and Jack action was so great, so funny; it almost seems like the kids are trying to hook them up, making them walk alone like that. Poor Jack... and on top of that he talked himself into getting reading lessons from Raf... hehehe...

The friendship scene with Nicky and Jack in the hedges was very well done, I think. It's good to see how much those two still mean to each other now that there are new love interests for both of them. I hope they can manage to stay close if Jack goes off with Raf...

As for Nicky and Morgan... *cringe* I feel bad for both of them. It's good to finally find out what happened to Olivier, though I was really expecting something similar.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
cookieface chapter 16 . 3/12/2007
I love this story and its great that you're updating everyday. The interaction between Jack and Rafael is hilarious, its so cute.
Pysche chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
Yay, Rafael showed up! It's about time Jack got some attention, lol. All of those two's scenes were too funny, especially the last bit with Jack trying not to get mad at Raf's flirting. I love seeing him try to control his temper. Jayden's a doll, too; it's so adorable how the kids worship Jack.

The sex scene was hot, too, and the scene with Nicky trying to wake up Morgan was really cute. It's nice to see Morgan loosen up a little, and I liked the way you've started hinting that he's beginning to get attached to Nic and stop thinking about him so much as a plaything.

Can't wait for more!
Pysche chapter 12 . 3/9/2007
So Morgan is a masochist, huh... not what I was expecting but an interesting plot twist nonetheless. Ironic that Nicky didn't want to be with Jack because he didn't want to be dominant and now Morgan's making him dominate a heck of a lot more than he would've with Jack... Hope things turn around for them soon.

Hmm, that scene with the drunken guy seemed rather ominous. I'm guessing he'll show back up and cause trouble for our guys before the end. But Jack getting flattered because he called him "pretty" was too funny for words, lol.

Eagerly awaiting the next part...
Pysche chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Ooh, sexy! I love this so far... all the characters are so sweet and lovable - though I have to admit I didn't like Morgan at first because I was rooting for Jack and Nicky to get together, lol.

Jack is my favorite character, I think; it's so adorable the way the little kid and all the horses worship him (well, except for when he got kicked in the face, lol) and all the friendship scenes with him and Nicky are great, especially the bit when he got locked in jail and Nicky had to come rescue him. I hope he doesn't end up alone in the end *crosses fingers* though since Morgan's friend is about to show up I'm sure things will get even more complicated for him.

Can't wait for more!
HumanInfiltrator chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Ohh! Finally! Can't wait to see what you have lined up for these boys next!
Tekia chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Ok, I hate Fictionpress for not giving me my update notices until days later... thus I did not know you had another story up until yesterday when I got a huge bulk of mail all at once. Then I didn’t get to read all of the story until just now, due to work. Evil work.

I love your stories. I adore Jack! Your characters are so wonderfully portrayed and the story flowed so well. I look forward to more of this!
Mechanical Dolls chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
This is so good! I can't believe there's only one review! I love these kind of stories and I love how the characters are so realistically portrayed! But above all, I really really REALLY adore how you update regularly!

Keep it up! I'll be watching.

-Mechanical Dolls
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I just happened to check and saw that you have a new story posted today. Anyways, this is a nice start and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Keep up the good work!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8