Reviews for Shallow
Ashelin chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I liked this, I mean, it is just so true. We put our efforts into these things that won't last or protect us. Great job. And thanks for the review, yeah, I'm kind of new to the whole song thing. "Word" and "Cured" just seemed close enough to be ok. Thanks again.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This is really nicely writen. I can totally feel the emotion. Beautiful.

Thanks for the review the fave story. Sorry it took me a while to review back, it seems as if FictionPress has decided to go on one of those "won't-send-email" things again. *shakes head* And then in two weeks I'll be getting 100 emails from FictionPress all at the same time. *sigh*

Anyhow, great poem.

Cheers,

Rowan.
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Sweet but yet sad. Does that make sense? Anyhow it an awesome write just the same. Thank you for your kind reviews. Write on!
mercedes1171 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
This poem was ver touching! It's lovely. Now, I'm going to assume that you're a guy (because your pen name is TylerB), too bad all the guys in the world can't write such wonderful poetry! *Let's out a breath* Keep writing!
pukein ivy chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I'm drunk off my ass, but I completely related to this. I kinda got teary eyed. The big words didn't strike me as pretentious, which they normally do. This seemed very realistic and heart-felt. Love!