Reviews for Liberty and Justice for All
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Amen,brother.
The Intelligent Designer chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
"They, like many of us, are searching for emotional, romantic, sexual and affectional attraction towards one of the same gender. It is exactly the same as any heterosexual."

The same, except, it's towards the same gender. I liked the middle paragraph about the word of god, but I felt that the rest lacked a back up argument. It was good though.
BlackWolf38 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I agree entirely. I was reading the Tribune today, and they had an article about a Baptist minister who tried to convert babies to heterosexuality, in case of the offchance that they were gay. Needless to say, I was grossly offended.

Ugh. Don't mention the Bible. I have a test on the books of the Bible on Monday.

Great editorial. :D
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Agreed. For the record, there are many of us heterosexuals who agree with you. Not enough, clearly.

I can understand how heterosexuals can be uncomfortable with the idea: after all, the idea of a guy loving a guy or a girl loving a girl in a romantic way is something they (we, really) don't understand. But not understanding something isn't a reason to condemn it. I don't understand how people can hate to read, but I don't despise them for that choice. I don't understand how people can want to become businessmen, but I don't cry out to shut down the world's business schools. Neither would anyone else in his right mind.

And yet, somehow, homosexuality is treated differently. I don't know why either, but I can tell you this: though I may not understand your choice, I respect it. You are not alone.

Thanks for the essay. Oh, and as far as technical writing matters go, I saw no flaws. Well done!

-Ruatha
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
The bible says many ridiculous things that no one follows. It says that a woman who is raped in the city should be put to death, but that if she is raped in the country, she should be allowed to live. It has verses against eating figs and certain types of sea food... and the list goes on. I wonder how anyone can use it to back up their narrow views...

But anyway, good essay, well put. I'm curious about some of your choices of where to capitalize. They don't seem consistent.

But that is minor.

Nice job, what you say is so true.

Keep up the great work!