Reviews for Wolf
sordid chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Fantastic imagery. The "ruby bled from it long ago" line stood out to me especially. Twining Shakespeare into this story really helped to cement the allegory of an abusive relationship. At least this is what I took from the piece. The idea of Little Red and the Wolf has been used before, but this is pleasantly original. Distant enough to leave room to guess. Love it.
demon Naria chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, nice job, i really liked it! GO WOLVES!
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
konban wa

Wow, what a depressing way to end the poem. LoL. Don't worry, I probably wouldn't love it as much if it had been a happy ending. Those tend to bore me easily. ) I can see the reality in this, the way the real world actually works - where the good guys rarely win. I like how you can read this in both ways: just a story of LIttle Red or of how life really goes.

I loved the line: "But she stopped being little long ago." That was just so sad; I wanted to cry when I read that.

Okay, if I'm going to get through everything of yours tonight, I'll have to stop leaving such long reviews. So please forgive me in advance if the next review is something 'loved it' or whatever. It's really nothing personal; I just want to get through as many of them as I can before I turn in. P

Paalam

-Shan-
Sobriquet Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I've just been bombarded with four new poems to read and review, and so far, this is my favourite.

I love that I had to actually think about it, although perhaps that's because I've confused the summaries of all four.

Still though, wonderful, and now my favourite poem.