Reviews for Rise of a Tower
Bob Evans chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
This...is...AWESOME! You have done so much excellent work on this that I cannot begin to describe it! So many hidden plot points, so many monsters to fight, and so many untold secrets! I was surprised to find that while half way through Chap.4 that another chapter had been posted. Quite a surprise.

Although, I am still a little fuzzy on how all of these stories connect. You may have told me once before, but I am still unsure. And of course, somehow the Time Keepers are involved possibly? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Kudos.

Bob Evans
R.E.D. the animator chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Very good. I hope that this will be a long story. (As opposed to just long chapters) you still need to update Chaose Theory IV, or whaterver it was. I can't tell much about your story at this time though.

I on the other hand, am working on my first multi-chapter story. (I would warn you though, It's a real eye roller!)

Keep posting more chapters!
Reaper chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
Wow, that's some pretty impressive stuff. I like the characters and the so far plot. Although, the main characters name (Sven) makes me laugh every time I see it...mainly because I saw this flash

Not advertising, just simply showing you something really funny.

Reaper

P.S. Sorry I haven't been reviewing your stuff. I've been behind in a few things so I'm going on a R&R binge for an hour or so.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Bravo!

I have returned, and I am excited to see Rise of a Tower is finally published! I almost never thought it would happen. It is good to be back, and I hope that with the edition of this story, the overall plot to the Dreamcatcher series will begin to make sense to me. Keep writing, because I'm looking forward to it.

And on a side note, do continue the Chaos Theory as well. You can't let that good thing down now, can you?

Bob Evans