Reviews for Ode to Procrastination
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I do THAT all the time! As in, Projects due today! I didn't do it... Oh well, I'll have ALL weekend to work on it! It's a two days late. Why didn't I do this last weekend? I didn't feel like it. So, you're starting this at 9:30 at night? Yes. Why?! I have to present it to the class tomorrow. You know this has to be typed, right?The only computer I can type it on is in my parents bedroom, and I sincerely doubt that they will take it well that I am turning in a project 2 days late, when I had the weeks before the project was due, and the three day weekend directly after that.
(Skips a few weeks)
Oh, so she's finally handing out our projects back. (Looks at grade. Eeeep!) That's a 67. I know. You'rre never going to show you're parents this, are you? Duh. Are you going to throw it away? Why would I ever do that?! What if you're parents see?! My parents? See this? I doubt it. At least, I doubt it for a couple of years.
Well, because I'm getting tired of typing this, bye!
The Broken Idealist chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha, this is definitely priceless (read, truth)
CompanyOfOne chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Ah, that's awesome... Haha it's too true, us teens do rather procrastinate, don't we... lol and it's not our fault really ;)
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I'm laughing. VERY funny.
lenaleelover13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
lol that was funny! u were right; only teenagers woud get this. hope u keep on writing!
Gracefulfire chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I burst out laughing at "Double-spacing is our friend" totally love it.

Would you mind terribly if I printed this out and stuck it up in my dorm?
I-Wuv-Muffins chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
haha I love this. SO true.

And, I bet you know this, but I can totally relate, and I'm in college. so it's not just for teenagers.
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
So so true love it
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh, my freakin' goodness! Wanna guess who has a two thousand word essay due this Monday and hasn't even started? You guess it. Yours truly.

Absolutely amazing poem. It basically describes my life. I can relate to it beyond words. Thank goodness that it's almost summer. Loved it. (:
violet blossom chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
haha.. that's funny! really love this poem.. Ode to Procrastination!
Distant Dreams chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Nice work:) I can totally relate to this. Unfortunately, there are so many people that get things done today, so my mum always scolds me for doing it tomorrow.
Saraine chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
the story of my life. ;)
Candy Love chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I can relate so much to this poem! Highschool in a nutshell. You are such an amazing writter :D
charismama chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For writing this poem. Every bit of it is so true. My friends and I are all like Procrastinators Extrordinaire! LOL
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I don't geet it. Good little kids like me don't procrastinate. We simply lie to ourselves and say that the assignment was given to us the day before it's due. Mwuahaha. Man. My mom says I'm lazy all the time. That's just about all I hear from her. When I read that word, I laugh because I know it's what she's thinking about me, ha ha. No, good poem.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »