Reviews for La Vie En Rose
Channah chapter 13 . 3/27/2008
Okay, when I read Chip's message, especially the sentence "I’m not mad about the bath robe thing", my impression of him got really bad... And then he's with Nicky instead of maybe going to Sabrina's apartment? Seriously, I don't think I like him anymore.

That's probably why I thought it was so much sweeter that Max was pounding on her door when she came back. At least he's checking up on her instead of whining to others about her... gah, I hope she breaks up with him.

Then, I totally loved the scene between Sabrina and Max.

And, I'm sorry I have to say this, but I kind of hate Nicky. What kind of friend is she anyway? Even if Chip and Sabrina don't work out (which I hope) I wouldn't like it if she got together with Chip. She didn't even ask how Sabrina was feeling. She sucks royally as a friend.
Channah chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
LOL It's kind of hard to see why Chip and Max are friends. :) I don't want to sound bitchy or something, but I'm beginning to ask myself if Chip does even honestly care about Sabrina... Maybe I'm over-analising, but he seems more focussed on himself han on anybody else... Well, I'll see, I guess. :) Good chapter though. I found the argument between the two men quite amusing.
Channah chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Aw, I love Max. Seriously. Chip is nice and kind of funny (though he seems like he's a bit wimpy; but Max is great. The conversation at the end of this chapter was really sweet. It's a great story so far; and don't worry, the story is still light and funny despite Sabrina's dead fiancé.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 16 . 3/26/2008
Nice!
malloluvsya chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
I just found this, and could Max and Sabrina be more perfect for each other? I realy hope you have these two end up together. They make me happy. And this is so hilarious, I find myself laughing really loud through most parts.
SoulSam chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
i love love LOVE this story! read all 16 chapters in one sitting, could not make myself move away from the computer. it's so good, and funny and i love max. :)

nicky kind of rubs me the wrong way, and i don't really like the way she's all about chip. i'm sorry, but if my best friend was acting like that, clearly attracted to my boyfriend and comforting him and berating me, i'd probably throw my shoe at her. i sincerely hope nicky and chip don't get together, even though i obviously can't wait for sabrina and max to get it on! *fingers crossed* :)

anyways, did i mention i adore this fic? can't wait to read more!
Dianna chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
omigosh WO

i am so happy

can't wait until the next chapter la.
shutterbaby chapter 16 . 2/22/2008
Hmm. Oddly enough, I don't really give a shit what Nicky wants, but I don't want Chip to try and cheat on Sabrina. Although that might make the whole breakup thing easier.

I think my favorite character is Andrew. Slightly weird, considering that he's dead and has no lines, but still. I love him. :]
mia5081 chapter 16 . 2/21/2008
Ah, I'm glad that Sabrina and her mom worked things out :D

Update soon!

~Mia
sdnpljj chapter 16 . 2/20/2008
a verii veri gud chapter!

i hope u write the nex one soon!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 16 . 2/20/2008
great chapter I cant wait for their big Talk I hope she choose Max I love him
high-kick chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
o that was so cute and so sad...! The plot is really good, but there were some grammar mistakes that I found along the way. For example: I also never saw my prince charming dying. Instead of dying, you'd say "die" But other than that, it was excellent.

P.S if you have time, please review my story~ **
ShorT.and.SweeT00 chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
so alas, shes gonna choose max.

i was semi hoping chip would pull through, ive been cheerin for him since the beginning.

*sigh* ohwell its cool. still a great story, and its not like i have a problem with Max. ill just have to get over it.

*sob* break it to Chip easy.

and im totally with Eat My Shorts, i dont think Nicky should get with Chip... I mean if thtas what u want... i cant stop you..

Ahh lol Im sorry this is so long.. and i probably sound stupid. ohwell.

So .. hey u could always suddnely bring in a character named kat and put her together with Chip *wink*
goodbyemylover chapter 16 . 2/19/2008
aww no max in this chapter.

i'm glad you're back, and i can't wait to see what happens next.

i kind of feel bad for chip, but i'm so excited that her and max are going to be together.

wait, they are going to be together, right?

hhaha. keep up the great work!
Pepper Ann Square chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
I enjoyed reading this story. it's hilarious. it's romantic. and i abolutely agree with the others. i do not want Nicky to end up with Chip. Max is adorable and so right for Sabrina
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »