Reviews for La Vie En Rose

i'm going to cry.

why!

oh, why why why.

no updates?

i know writers usually hate this sort of

naggings..

but, wa.

why why why~
Dianna chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
Ah! I love every chapter more than the last.

& my goshies, max.

max is too adorable.

happy late new years
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 15 . 12/21/2007
I love MAX... I dont like Nicky...I want to see Sabrina and Max get together soon...I love them...cant wait for more! hope you update soon!
glamoureste chapter 15 . 12/8/2007
OMMGG! Update soon!

I really want Sabrina to end up with Max... I think we all do, but I just REALLY really REALLY don't want Chip and Nicky to get together or to do anything together.

I don't know why, but I just really don't like Nicky.
GNIP chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
yes people are still reading this story you put up and we really like it. and i don't like nicky, u shouldn't still your bf's bf.
kate chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
really enjoyed this story. love the humour - i actually laughed out loud quite a bit :D looking forward to the rest :)
leemya chapter 15 . 11/23/2007
Love your story! Please continue writing.

Max is better for Sabrina and I think Nicky likes Chip.
victim of reality88 chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
AW i love Max. Chip is really starting to annoy me. Seems like the drama is just beginning. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 15 . 10/29/2007
I love Sabrina's character! She's just so hilarious.

I have to admit, when the story first began I thought Chip was going to morph into one of those egotistic, I'm-just-way-too-awesome guys. I'm glad he didn't though, he's just much sweeter! Ah, I hope he doesn't get together with Nicky. Even if Sabrina gets over him and moves onto Max. It's just... principle or something. But, then again, I don't really care, I just love this story!
Icyglaze chapter 15 . 10/28/2007
Hey! I just started reading your story today, and here I am at the end of the 15 chapters...hope you update soon! :) Oh, and wanted to point out that you wrote "shinning knight" a couple of times throughout, it's shining. :) And some your/you're desert/dessert mistakes, but all can be overlooked since it's such a wonderful story! :) Can't wait until your next chapter!
Sweet.Incentive chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
oy, where has this story been all my life? It's so funny, I actually had to stop several times and wait for myself to stop laughing, before I could continue. Brilliant.

It's very good, and the characters are well done. Sabrina is amazing, and Chip and Max are two very sexy fictional men. ;) But I choose Max.

Two things:

1) Who is Jeremy? That name just popped up and caught me off guard, I think maybe you meant Jake? Chap 15.

And 2) Nicky and Chip? Even though I like Max more, seeing Nicky and Chip get together in the future might break my heart. I don't know, there's something about the best friend dating the guy that just doesn't settle with me. Heh.

Anyway, keep writing and all that. I'm excited to read more.
mia5081 chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Whoa, loved the chapter! I'm suspecting (okay thinking) that Nicky and Chip are having something together? Actually maybe not, but Nicky's outburst was a little surprising :D

Update soon!

~Mia
HollyRushdy chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
Can you believe it? I've been missing the drama too! But really, yoga isn't half as bad as she thinks... she should definitely get onto it now that she's got a big decision to make (and now that she's become the cow, which was great, btw.)

And yeah, I definitely agree with Sabrina on the whole Chip was trying to sleep with me while still dating his girlfriend, who he was bound to break up with anyway. He fell in temptation, much like the way Sabrina did with Max. Which is why I don't blame her, nobody's perfect and that's what's good about life.
sdnpljj chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
VERII VERII GUD CHAPP!

plz write soon!

i want 2 badlii noe wat happens nexx!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »