Reviews for La Vie En Rose
jammi chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
Hmm, this chappie is not a fave, lol. I don't know why, lol, I was expecting drama but I think it's mainly because I'm annoyed at Nicky for calling her out in public instead of cussing her out at home. And then her avoiding Chip, yeah...poor child is confused. I hope she comes to her senses soon. Random- I thought it was going to be her sister who made Chip change focus and allowed her to get Max, lol, don't know why I never thought of Nicky.
socksNsandals chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
hey

wow i had no idea wat this story was about wen i got the email telling me u updated so i had to read it all over again

well not all over just some parts

but then it all came running bak to me

just have one thing to say

JUST CHOOSE MAX!

anyways update soon plz
CocoLacroix chapter 15 . 10/23/2007
oh la la la vie en rose

i always end up with that song in my head after i read these chapters!

which is a good thing, cos its great.

anyway, i loved the yoga pants stuff in this chapter. very evil and very funny!

and i always feel like crap in those pants!

i love that your characters are so realistic like that, and max's 'tired' attitude is so accurate as well.

keep up the good work luv!
Enigmatic Night chapter 15 . 10/22/2007
Yay an update!

I love those!

Shux... Max.. is freakin awesome... poor Sabrina..

Grrh.. Nicky's being a poo..

Anyhoo..

I loved the line: Shut up and be the cow!~
Alkali.Alias chapter 14 . 10/19/2007
You know what? I'm impressed with the way you handled my blunt response last time. Yes, I'm still reading, because after all, it is a good story. Despite the fact that I'm still not too fond of Sabrina, there are other characters that are really interesting and flawed in ways that I can handle. As for her dad...well, it was just so funny! Lastly, I loved the way you handled Max's confession...and Sabrina's line that will be classic for this story: "maybe it jumped."
socksNsandals chapter 14 . 10/8/2007
that is such a good story!

keep up the good work

update soon plz

AND make sure she chooses MAX because chip seems like such a player, funny thing is originally i wanted chip and her to get together but then i changed my mind :)
ManicBlue chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
i absolutely adre this story! its so marvelous! i lke chip and i like max...sabrina has a real dilemma!
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
great chapter...I like Max better...hope she pick him...cant wait to read more!
HollyRushdy chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
“You are an emotional wreck who is frustrating to the point of insanity but you are worth loving."

I'm sure you love writing about such perfect gentlemen.

And FINALLY Max admitted liking her... and I am glad you didn't let him have his way with Sabrina.

And about that whole coming-close-to-cheating-Chip-without-even-thinking-of-him... I think it just leaves room for a person to wonder weather Sabrina really does like him or not. I mean, think about it, her relationship with Chip, as I take it, doesn't seem as intense as the one she had with Andrew. But I dunno.

Well, I'm still loving it and I will most definitely read your new story!

:D
Claire chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
Fab story - can't wait to read more!
Enigmatic Night chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Hey Hey Hey!

GAH.. Max... must choose Max. Hehe...

That's all I had to say. Not much... but (good chapter!) that's, well that's all my frazzled brain can muster up.

YAY!
rainey chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Max is love.

Sabrina's father makes some very good points about dating himself.

Yoga is bliss, it can also be pretty darn pretentious.

As a squealing fangirl, I love that Max told her about his feelings, but what is she supposed to do with this information. He's not going to pursue it, he thinks she won't, so why make it potentially uncomfortable by telling her. On the other hand, I do understand why he felt the need to share; I guess it's was a lose/lose situation either way.
christina.omfg chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
oh man i love this story!

i cant wait for you to update it!
InLoveWithUk chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Aww... I think Max wins. He actually went over to her house to look for her. I don't like it when guys to about you to your mother... I hate it. But that's just me... if he's worried about me, I want him to go around and look for me, not ask my mother... especially if I'm not exactly happy with her a tthe moment... but he meant well, I guess. They're both good men, I still think Max is the sex, though!
jammi chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Honestly I love Andrew, lol. He is, without a doubt, a gazillion bajillion etc. on a scale of ten and he's no longer alive.

I really like how you managed to incorporate him into the story without making it feel extremely awkward. Like, she hasn't forgotten about him but she's not so stuck on him none of her other relationships are going to work.

Her parents are certifiable. Hahaha, it's funny though because how is your trump card going to be a bald short guy? hahaha.

And someone commented on her not thinking twice about cheating on Chip with his best friend and I never questioned that on the basis of her family life. Her dad emotionally cheats on his wife with other women, even though he's not physical he still does it. Her mom just decided to have an affair as a result. Her friends and boyfriends in the beginning had no trouble dropping her and going over to her sister, and her sister is flighty as hell and went through the football team like they were candy. I don't know, it just seemed like with that sort of influence in her life it makes sense that she wouldn't really question the kissing Max thing when she has Chip. It would be 'normal' behaviour I guess.

And I really like how Max backed down. Loyal friends are always nice. I don't know, I like that sort of thing, especially now a days when it seems people always excuse betraying their friend's trust by using 's/he was my soulmate! How can you stop us!'

Nice chapter, and her family is a straight mess, lol, so it makes sense that it's going to take a few chapters to clear it up. Also like the fact that even though this is a romance you don't push her family life out of the picture. Never understood stories where the MC's family and friends disappeared because a man entered her life. You'd think that with the arrival of a man they'd be all up in the mix. Life doesn't stop because a guy is interested in you.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »