Reviews for La Vie En Rose
mia5081 chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
Ah, I loved the chapter! Max loves her! Okay, whatever he "likes" her, same difference lol. In my head, he loves her. *nods* That's how its going to say. Okay, maybe this is just me, but when Sabrina was thinking over her mother's affair and she mentioned Chip...does she think Chip cheated on her with her mother? Thats probably not the case, but for some reason I got that feeling lol

Update soon!

~Mia
sdnpljj chapter 14 . 9/7/2007
verii verii great chapter!

i luved it!1

i hope she gets with MAX!

nywayzz, i'll b waitin fer the nex chapter!
Alkali.Alias chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
I like this story but at the same time I'm feeling that for all Sabrina says about being moral, she almost cheated on Chip - who is a nice guy. Yeah, we all like Max better...but obviously Chip is a cool dude. What does this have to do with liking the story, you ask? Well, I'm sure lots of very nice people who don't mean to purposely do end up cheating for some reason or another...but I myself find it difficult to like the main character when he isn't even conscientious enough to think of her rather nice boyfriend before kissing another guy...who just happens to be his best friend.

...On the other hand, I love your writing and will definitely read the next chapter eagerly! So do update soon!
springdaisy chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
Hi!

I'm defs loving this story. I really want her to go off with Max; he sounds so sweet and not to mention hot! lol

Pauli
aicha chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
I loved the last two chapters.
palmsaresweaty chapter 13 . 8/17/2007
hey. good chappie! very hot..dont forget the next one!
MeZzeDUpGuRL chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
i love this heart-breaking episode so much, it made me tear up! T_T I love Andrew! I wish someone would kiss my eyelids when i shut them when i watch horror movies. (hehee)

-Jessi
Fleeting Moment chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
UODATE!
Dianna chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
Ohohoho.

You know what? I've decided that I like Max better. He's got attitude and Chip is sorta... sorta... you know. Not really attitude-ish.

So hee ha ho.

That is all I've got to saye.

No, WAIYET.

Is Max's girlfriend going to appear in the picture soon? I was kind of wondering about that for a loong, long time. Still curious apon who owns the 'nails'.

Hm.
HollyRushdy chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
I know how Sabrina feels.

I work in a three storey building, there are no elevators, I'm not a couch potato, but I think I'm in a good enough shape to face some stupid stairs... but no, they always leave me breathless.

And "BLOODY FREAKING SON OF A STUPID CRAP ASSED MOTHER-" was very interesting, I think I'll write it down, if I ever do get a chance to be interrupted while being suffocated by some Max. Sigh.

Have I said I love this before? Because I do.
mia5081 chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
Whoa, that was a blow up lol. But I loved this chapter, and I liked how Max was worried enough to actually show up at her house...Chip didn't.

Update soon!

~Mia
sdnpljj chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
OMG!

i luv dis chappie!

it'z reallii greatt!

i hope u write the nex one soon...becuz i badly wat 2 noe watz goin 2 happen nex!

i hope she endz up wit MAX!...lol:P
DeadCooKie chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
This story is SO cute! ,and I absolutely adore Max ,can't wait to see Max's reaction to her outburst!
CocoLacroix chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
okay i choked on chocolate laughing through this chapter.

i love it. and i can't remember if i've reviewed before but this story is awesomely funny.

i want hot max! the only max i know is this pale patchy faced weirdo who has a really skinny pe pee with a really bulbous head...and it leans on a funny angle...i didn't touch it, i swear! my friend did. uhhuh.

anyway, this max is much hotter!

keep up the good work luv! you made my day!
InLoveWithUk chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
Tell me Max is oing to grab her and kiss her after this. Tell me that, next chapter, Max is going to have his wicked way with Sabrina. Come on, Max is the SEX.

I don't like Chip in the least. Please let her end up with Max!

I hope You update really soon because this story is bloody brilliant.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »