Reviews for La Vie En Rose
Enigmatic Night chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
It's completely evil of you to leave it there!

Haha... a good dose of scandal will always make my day!

Her mother and that Franc guy..

Chip.. dumping his girlfriend... having a fight with Max about her... Gah you have to update as soon as you can!

Personally I'm thinking myself to be more of a Max inclined reader now... I'd originally cheered for Chip but..

yeah go Max!

Ok.. I hava a hell of a lot of assignments that I've neglected over the weeks so it's time to hop to it.

Good chap!
Not Dead Fred chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
Ok...so I'm just gonna tell you that I like Max more than Chip...Max is perfect for Sabrina. I think Chip would be better for Nicky...oh you could have Chip cheat on her with Nicky and Sbarina cheat on him with Max! Or they could all go somewhere and somehow the dates get switched! So that Max ans Sabrina end up with each other and Nicky and Chip are alone together!
jammi chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
Random - how sad is it that I saw Canadian there and I was like *squee* then I was like, I am/was a size 7 in Canadian sizes and I'm not/was not fat. (It's weird shopping now since sometimes size seven fits perfectly then other times it's too big, I wish they would regulate jean sizing.)

Anyhoo, I'm glad someone asked that question because I thought she was one of those sexy sligthly chubby girls. You know the ones who are a bit overweight but dress in cute outfits so you're still jealous because they look so good? OR is that just me?

Anyway, title of this chapter reminded me of that song where the singer's like "see my eyes, don't see what I see, touch my tongue don't know what tastes good to me, a secret ... everybody has a story that can break your heart" which goes really well with the chapter/end of the chapter (which is what I think you were going for anyway).

Especially when Max snaps on her, which I'm positive is partially because he feels guilty about that almost kiss. And Brina has quite a few problems in her life right now and Chip and Max are not helping the situation at all.

Hopefully the next chapter comes to you easier than this one did.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
great chapter...I like Max more than chip...I like this story...i cant wait to see waht happens next.l..hope you update soon
goodbyemylover chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
aw, i seriously LOVE max. except when he was being a jerk about andrew.

and i really hope chip is cheating on her with nicky so that she dumps him and gets it on with max. did i mention i loved max? if she doesn't want him, you can totally give me his number, ahaha.

keep up the great work, it was a great chapter!
henrie chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
i love tjis chappie it was hot. plz make them longer.
Dianna chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
SQUEA.

So cute.. I love this chapter.

I can't wait until the next chappy and is Sabrina really as fat as she says or those Frank and Ed people describes her as...?

Well, whatever. Anyways, I lurve her and her wit.

falalalada~
palmsaresweaty chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
pleaese continue this. i really liked it.
Skeptic-Critic chapter 12 . 7/7/2007
They're all so cute...

It's not that i hate Chip...I just like Max better...He's cute...I love him...And the fact that he came over anyway and they were cuddling...

Why is it you never answer all of the questions I ask? You answered Grumps question and completely ignored mine...Are you leaning towards Max? Please...
HollyRushdy chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Oh, but I couldn't hate it for the world! It's great, I love laughing Max and the all out five year old war.

But "I'm in your pink bathrobe!" was the best. This really is too good to be true.
Miss TinkerBum chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
You must update! I know you updated yesterday, but...! Please? *puppy eyes* Please?

Apart from begging you to update (PLEASE!), I'd like to say that I enjoy your story, yes I do.

Keep up the great work )
serendipity90 chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
very nice! keep posting
sdnpljj chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Very gud Chapter!

i'm still wonderin who she would get with!

i kinda hope itz MAX!
mia5081 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
hehe i loved this chapter. however, my favorite part was when Max was holding Sabrina. it's seems like he actually cares for her in this chapter... a lot, instead of, you know, Chip who was more worried about being seen in the pink robe than taking care of his girlfriend lol

update soon!

~mia
fairydancer286 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
this is one of those interesting stories that you just want to read till the end with no interuptions please write the next chapter soon I'm just dying to find out more I love the story so much and I love Max
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »