Reviews for La Vie En Rose
swimchickslam chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Yay he broke up with whatsherface :)

Poor Sabrina.

ahaha crazy competitive guys. xD
goodbyemylover chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
max is so cute!

ahaha, i honestly LOVED this chapter.

i couldn't stop smiling and laughing.

i can't wait till the next chapter, keep up the great work!
I'm the Evil Twin chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Hey! I actually like Chip i think he is nice i just don't like max but chip could do with a little more common sense but hey were not all perfect. anyway great story!
Fleeting Moment chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
I like Chris! Even though Max is more...worried. Chris is like a prince charming! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE PLEASE NOW!~!~!~!~!
jammi chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Personally, j'adore this chapter. From the 'good morning' to the goodbye, lol. This whole chapter was hilarious and I love that she stood up for herself. I am a staunch Max supporter although I did think that he had intended to hit Chip after the last chapter.

Aw, he stayed with her all night, hahaha, and was thanked with a big old panic attack, haha. and I LOVE the fact that he thinks about her being diabetic when she doesn't. I think that's cute. Chip is coming off a bit whiny, but if Max is the one who's going to end up as the 'hero' it's all good.

"“Oh my goodness, Chip I am so sorry. I thought you were Max and then I heard your voice and I didn’t recognize it and… I am so sorry! I just panicked.” I said...“Who’s in my kitchen?” I repeated for lack of anything better to say. “Chip, let’s focus here. I need to see who’s in my kitchen before anything else. Now be quiet or they’ll hear you!”

“You just threw a ton of water on me! And you’re the one screaming.” Chip said, waving his arms furiously."

hahahahha, LOVE that whole section. Only she would dash cold water on someone, hahaha, .

"“You’re not making any sense,” Max said, starting to butter the freshly popped toast.

“I was expecting you there, okay? I didn’t know you wouldn’t be. That’s all. It would have been nice to get a heads up.”

“Well next time I sleep with you I’ll make sure to wake you every time I want to move.”

“Good. Now give me some of that toast.”

“How’s your sugar?” Max said, holding the toast just out of arms reach.

“I hate you.”

“I know.”"

Love their interaction. And what she said made perfect sense, lol, if you go to sleep with one guy in bed with you, he should be the same person you wake up too, especially when you're all disoriented from just waking up.

"“OH MY GOODNESS,” I said, in the best stage voice I could muster, “I THINK I AM ABOUT TO FAINT. WHO WILL HELP ME IN MY TIME OF-“

“Sabrina, be quiet!” Max hollered, “Jack ass, eh? So you’ve resorted to childish name calling you squeamish, scum sucking, momma’s boy? So you wanna go there, huh, thumb sucker"

LMFAO, haha

dude, this chapter seems like it would've been so fun to write. Honestly, they're so childish, it's great. And then when she kicks them out, .

Can't wait for the next chapter. And I didn't comment on the previous chapter because FP has gone back to it's old tricks of deleting my reviews when I click enter and I have no intention of rewriting out the novellas that my reviews end up turning into, lol.

When are we going to meet her ditzy sister? Random, but I like the original summary better, I don't actually remember it lol, but I think it's catchier then the current one. But that's just me.
Skeptic-Critic chapter 11 . 6/29/2007
I love Max...And the fact that he rushed over to take care of her...And I'm with Grumps...Chip's not that great (though i do like his name) but really Max is just so much better...

And you never answered grumps question...has Chip really broken it off with the other chick?

Are you leaning toward her ending up with Max? *crosses fingers, shuts eyes, and starts chanting 'please say yes' to herself*
lbbabey chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
UH! I can't believe Chip left her and why would Max want to hit Chip? That's why he knocked out Sabrina right? I'm not sure if I like either of these guys.
sdnpljj chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
it waz a gud chapter!1

plz write a new chapter soon!

i wander if she will get with Max or Chip!
HollyRushdy chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
Best chapter ever. Just that simple.

And you came back! I love you! :D
Enigmatic Night chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
HAhha.. ok this chapter maded my mind of for me.

MAX! He's awesome... I'm not one for domestic violence... yes I know it was an accident.. but that was funny as hell! Not that I think hell is funny... cuz I've never been there, and hell as I know it on earth is so not funny.

Anyway, good chap... can't wait for the next one.
serendipity90 chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
omg u so have to update soon!
Yuaekito chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
Oh god woman i think i love you... They didn't have sex *pumps hand in air* YES

For the record i love max more... update soon
swimchickslam chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
“He likes you. He’ll listen.”

aww that's cute :)

i like max much better than chip )
cherry617 chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
i really like this soon.
mia5081 chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
i love max, and obviously he's willing to sit with sabrina while she's sick. now she just have to see that lol

update soon!