Reviews for La Vie En Rose
HollyRushdy chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
I miss you! Come back! You're killing me!

Argh!
The Roarke Experiment chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
Interesting! Its very unique that you would portray a main female protagonist with a disease like a diabetes. It definitely gives the story a twist. So...Max or Chip? To be honest, I like Max better. Don't get me wrong, Chip is lovely but he's a little too nice. Not in the bad way, but I'm just more partial to the darker types with attitude.
Enigmatic Night chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
Hehe I just read through the whole thing... had me cracking up a lot. Except where it made me go... 'aw no!'

It's not a bad thing to have a mix of humour and drama... lol dramedy!

Awe so sad, I felt so sad when I came across the chapter about Andrew. That was horrible..

GAH... Chip... Max...

I'm so confused... who do I route for? But then again, is Max supposed to like her?

Anyway... update soon. I like.

LoL
goodbyemylover chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
i read all ten chapters in one sitting, and it honestly isn't enough.

this is such a good story, and it's so original.

it's cute and funny, and i hope you update soon, i can't wait!

keep up the good work!
Affluentheartache chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
awesome story
semiturtle chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
Thanks for humoring me and answering those questions I'm just hating Chip more and more. He does not have very much going for him at the moment. She doesn't really sleep with Chip does she? (crosses fingers in hope) I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.
sdnpljj chapter 10 . 5/12/2007
OMG!

u'r story iz going good so far!

i luv it!

plz write the nex chapter SOON!
Skeptic-Critic chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
I am so going to kill you...Screw Chip! Literally...than move on...Max is the one for her...The weird looks are because he's jelling...Ok...I should probably refrain from pretending I'm cool..But he's totally jealous...He didn't even want tohear how his supposed best friend is...

Are you sure you don't want to tell us? It couldn't hurt...We'd be very obliging and even pretend to be surprised in the end...You know you just want to divulge the secret to someone...OH LOOK! What's that I spy? It's a reply button...Hint...HINT...HINTHINTHINT!

Sugarmenot good...Although that equation isn't nearly as bad as your Sabrinasugar...or your Sabrinaalcohol...

What on earth is your chapter title referring to? Did I miss something?
mia5081 chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
ooh i like it, even though for some reason, chip seems a little odd to me. like not psycho or anything, just like, he's not telling her something. i'm probably over thinking things. i tend to do that lol. anyways, UPDATE

~mia
jammi chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Hmm, why don't I believe Chip about breaking up with his girl? Or maybe it's just wishful thiking so she ends up with Max, lol.

I'm glad she had a little diabetic moment, well not *glad* but considering the fact that she has diabetes but she doesn't seem to take it into account (like someone pointed out with her drinking alcohol) it's good to see that she shows effects of it if you get me. Like, instead of it just being there as part of her character but there's no effect of her neglecting her diet and that sort of thing.

haha, I don't know if you should change the announcers voices and put it in like italics or something so we know it's her thoughts but not part of her narrative voice if you catch me. Because it works but at first I was like "Who the hell is Frank? What happened to Chip?"

lol, but yes, I liked this chapter, although her family is not coming off that shining right now, amusing yes, but even though her sister hasn't done anything just the descriptions make you want to think twice about her.

And she does seem a bit callous about her mom cheating on her father. And who tells her children that sort of thing? lol, shouldn't affairs be private? ESPECIALLY when you're in your fifties?
grumps chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
I find myself constantly asking why is she 'with' Chip? Is Chip all that wonderful? Did he really break it off with his gf? And where is my Max?
yuae chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
nice chappie... especially loved the babycow eater thing...
swimchickslam chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Tsk tsk. bad Sabrina. NOt taking care of herself! No where's Max?
Skeptic-Critic chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
Am I right? Please tell me I'm right...Does she end up with Max? Please tell me yes...You could just do the personal reply...Then only I would know...Please tell me! I must know!
semiturtle chapter 9 . 5/6/2007
Just wondering a bit, if she's diabetic, isn't it bad that's she's consuming so much alcohol? Isn't it also dangerous to get hurt so often because the body would have a hard time clotting blood...etc.

I'm not too fond of Chip at the moment and I'll sit tight for the next chapter to appear
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »