Reviews for La Vie En Rose
aicha chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
This story is hilarious, i absolutely love it! The Prince Charming chapter did nearly make me cry though and i was a surprise to read something so sad and serious in such a lighthearted story.

I love Sabrina. Especially drunk Sabrina. However, i do agree with the reviewer who said she sounds a bit like a teen but your answer did show that just because she is 23 it doesn't mean she is fully mature. Er, but i think in one of the earlier chapters it says she is 22..i don't know if that was a mistake but it did cause me some confusion!

I also wanted to ask, is Sabrina also a lawyer or is she just an assistant? Also, in the second chapter i think Chip says he is single; was he lying?

Anyhow, please update soon! This story seriously makes me laugh.
Klianie Janiko chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
You're hilarious. I guess everyone acts a bit like a squimish little girl whenever they're falling for someone. Taking the stakes on Mount Everest had me laughing out loud. Good job, I really look forward to reading the next chapter.
brittle.star chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
aw; they're cute! update son please!
Yuaekito chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Funny... Sabrina get more and more weird on each chapter and Max seems to have a Fakir complex hehe...
jammi chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
(note: I'm trying my hand at longer reviews but fp hates me so if the review is cut off mid-sentence it's not because I forgot what I was typing. FP cut me off)

Yup, I have it up already, as soon as I can remember how to link with the url as the title lol, I'll have a link to the story up as well.

I personally can't wait for the other snippets into her life, that one hurt my heart and everytime I read it now I hear slipped away by Avril, but it's brilliant and I think it adds to the realism since sure some people have charmed lives but at time she seems too cynical (that's not the word I was looking for but close enough) for someone who's so carefree. Like when Max comments about her family and she mentions she feels as if she doesn't belong. It makes you connect with her since everyone feels like that at some moment in time, especially since she seems to just shake off embarrassing moments, it's good to see she's insecure.

Anyhoo onto this chapter, when it started for some reason I thought she had dolls or something, haha, remember when you were younger and you used to use your dolls to play out the random things you wanted to happen in your life? That's what I thought that was since the conversation is overdramatic and there were no descriptions of who was speaking so when I found out it was a dream it was like "ah, makes more sense," lol, but still, good that you got it across that this wasn't a realistic situation without having to go into italics.

HAHA, I love her drunk. She's mortifying but the things she does is hilarious. Mt. Everest, hahahah and I wish she at least remembered part of the conversation after she sobered up. Like the part where Chip's BEST FRIEND says that he doesn't think he's going to dump Alana for him.

haha, but yeah, tres humourous, I like it.
HollyRushdy chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
“Oh Chip, you poor pathetic being. You know I could make her happier than you ever could. Just give it up.”

“Hey, size isn’t everything!”

“I’m sorry to interrupt boys but, Chip, did you just say size isn’t everything? Could I maybe have a preview and then I’ll decide?”

Tie me up and give me morphine... this is going to leave a scar!

Love it!
swimchickslam chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Poor Sabrina. Being played by Chip D:
mia5081 chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
aw, that was cute, even thought it was a little creepy...a dungeon? can i kick her out, and move in with max myself? jk. awesome job with the update. what was he going to say tho? ah, you're killing me. anyways, UPDATE

~mia
Klianie Janiko chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
I love it how you always give something for your readers to hold onto at the end of every chapter.
Klianie Janiko chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
HAHAHAHA... I love this
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Hahaha...Sabrina's a really funy character. I had a good laugh particularly at the last part. But her mentality seemed to be that of a teenage girl that's why the picture doesn't quite seem somehow complete. But then again, the fault in itself is a quality coz you can't find something like that everywhere.
awaiting.rain chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
i dont like chip. i like max. max is cute. chip is a cheater.

update soon.
Addy of the Door chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
Great Story!

Update Son!
jammi chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
hahaha, this was a cute chapter. LOL, I loved when she told him that he had female nails attached to his arm and that she might have rabies. Especially when she claims to be relatively sober but from the conversation you can tell she's out of it.

Her mother is amusing but irritating. And the talks about her love life, my Lord, I'd be mortified, I think that's one of the reasons she can do half the things she does and not seem to want to *die* after, her mother conditioned her to just walk it off, lol.

HAHA, and wild animal sex, haha, man.

"That was my arm. It had lifted me up and therefore it now belonged to me and nails had no right to touch it."

hahaha, whne she's drunk her true opinions come out, lol

And I loved the way you showed their conversation near the end, with her trying to act like she has a choice and he's just like "I was never asking" hahaha, can't wait until the next update.

And yes, fp is once again acting up, it's annoying.
Yuaekito chapter 8 . 4/17/2007