Reviews for He Was the God Inside
Exiled-Knight chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Not too shabby. I liked the Jungian ideas you presented. Plus the appearance of the lion. It was good, I liked it. You need to write more.
Rockdtben chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Leon a man with a twisted mind full of broken thoughts. At times Leon wishes he was in control, but in the end John takes him down. "Hey Brother" a twitching pain in Leon's back. John has left Leon's body and is his God of the current. Leon believes he is the god of his inside path, yet he still cannot control his past thoughts. Is he already dead? Is he the observer?

A very good work, indeed.

Very minor spelling errors.
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
All I can really think to say right now is that I can't wait until you add more. You have me excited for the end of this, even if I know what it is :D. Good job, you keep getting better with each chapter.
PrettyHateMachine66 chapter 6 . 5/17/2007
I love chapters 5 and 6. They're spectacular. It's strange how I can relate to some of the things, and I was famliar with each of the authors/books that were mentioned. good job, keep going.
Exiled-Knight chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
I really liked this chapter, a lot. Not to sound like an old broken juke box, but your imagery is always topnotch and sarcastic, in a way at times. Yeah it is quite Vonnegut, but not quite, because I don't know, it's not. So eloquent, sorry. But yeah, great job :D
Exiled-Knight chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Why didn't you tell me you had updated? I do quite like this story, the chapters keep getting darker and more twisted. Especially John in chapter two, that disgusted me a bit, but still very good writing and description. I like how you described John's thoughts and feelings, how he goes on day to day. Good job and tell me next time you update.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I like it, it's different from what you usually write, in a sense, but still really good. The sprinkling of Freud and Jungian ideas in there was nice, haha wonder where you learned those from? ;) I like your characters, very vivid and likeable.
Ronnie chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I like it better when you write about the impossible (or so we think) These stories are written just as well, I think Im just more interested in what I am probably never going to see. But of course, I don't think I will ever see my shadow in human form, and speaking to me. Very good :D
Larry Williams chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
um i loved it! it was clean and well thought written you have

a great... your the best
Jackie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This story was fantastic! I love the vivid imagery, the exploration of the dual nature of humanity.

I also enjoyed your strong use of rhetorical devices.