Reviews for Her Morning Run
Stardust'n'Wanderlust chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good, but clich├ęd and a bit unoriginal, in terms of both word choice and rhyming. I.e, "hide", "inside" are used way too often, at least for my taste, and "remember" and "December"...That one is so easy to use, and in fact, I have used it once, but maybe think out of the box.

Otherwise, the imagery is nice and it has a nice, steady rhythm, like feet falling on pavement. Not spectacular in my opinion, but I'm fussy- feel free to disregard.
R. Louise chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love the rhythm... the pace is almost like running itself. It has a good theme, a lovely rhyme, the only thing that trips me up is the second line: "The pitter-patter of her shoes collide." For some reason, this doesn't make much sense to me. What if it were something like "The pavement and her shoes collide."?

Anyway, lovely lovely work. Please keep writing.

-R. Louise
High Sky chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
hey sorry i havnt reviewed any of your stuff... fp doesnt send me emails when i get reviews, so i'm starting today! this poem was great, i like short poems. the end kind of surprised me, as the beginning felt upbeat and optimistic. i like the use of the line "that lonely december," makes me want to know more.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
This is like my life story. I like the imagry in it. 90% of the time I go running I feel this exact way. I run to numb everything sometimes. It's nice to read it. Good job hun.