Reviews for sexy
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
There's something about this that's pretty interesting. I'm not really sure what... it's definitely different but I love it.
rosary of ashes of dawn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
i like this a lot

to feel sexy while doing unsexy things is fantastic

and

uplifting.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wonderful. I love the last five or so lines from the first stanza and the whole second stanza especially. They pretty much sum up the whole poem. But, my favorite part has to be "instead of coffee rings Os/of middle-school blowjob rainbow parties/my mouth is greased with the/life of her". Amazing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Format my utmost love.

Also, I love the voice; it carries on for ages and just won't let you out of its choke-hold. I love how damaged this girl is in her insecurities and her man-made flaws; I love her for how she unwittingly doesn't know she's in love and just, yeah.

It's gorgeous and I think you know the rest by now, I'm not coherent when you write. Ever.

- Noelle
Lead Girl chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
M, you were right: this is "naughty". *smiles when remembering how you said the word over the phone*

Well, I think it's pretty pointless for me to say that I like it since we both know it's obvious that I do. I love everything you write. But, for review's sake, I'll tell you how much I enjoyed it and what, in particular, I enjoyed.

"((i ditched acrylic trailer trash for .sophistication))" That's one of my favorite lines. It's a strange thing, sophistication in the country. I guess this line made me feel...proud, so to speak.

"infinitely sweeter than it was with any of our old ((pathetic)) boyfriends." Indeed.

"but always laughing as we confess our love under my glo-in-the-dark stars." I like those stars...and I see nothing wrong with laughing because we know we always mean it.

"dare to blow my nose so unsexily in front of her and still i feel like a grecian goddess." You could never be any less in my eyes. Really...I can't think of you as being disgusting (even though I've watched you do some disgusting things _). Call me biased if you wish, but I call it like I see it. And I see you as the most beautiful creature among the stars that has even been.

"my stomach has jiggle" Every stomach does that, I don't care if the person works out 8 hours a day. It's skin! And anyway, you look amazing, I no longer hug bones, and I love your curves. So...it's all good, baby!

Feel sexy, because you are.