Reviews for It's All Been Done
Lolitroy chapter 26 . 1/10/2016
*punches*
Nuage Elendril Majuinn chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
... Oh my God why haven't you updated. It's 2016.
Please don't be dead. Or seriously sick. Or depressed. Or just unwell, basically. It would suck, and no one enjoy being unwell.
I really really really LOVE your story. The characters, the plot, the relationships, your writing style, your humor... I love it all. And it's very refreshing.
I really really really HOPE you'll update soon though. It's been what, 4, 5 years? Only some hours since I've started reading, but still... Please update T_T

Also, I have many theories about what might be happening and might be going to happen, but I won't tell anything here 'cause spoilers.
Please update so I can verify my theories T_T

I ship Jayden and Jacob so hard, too. They are perfect. And they make me laugh so much.
Please update so they can continue being perfect T_T

I wish you a verrrrry happy new year, full with inspiration, writing, big genuine smiles, colors and luck and love. Not necessarily romantic c love, but all kinds of love. We all need love. And I love your story so please update T_T

I hope I'll get to read the next chapter(s) (yes I'm hopeful and positive like that) soon, or at least get some sign that no, you're not dead, and that yes, an update will come eventually.
Bye, and see you soon ~

PS : Please update T_T
yellow1105 chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
Great story too bad it's not finished.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
fuck i ship this hard
also uuugh 2011 update im so sad dude this character is amazing and beautiful and i hope you update again
even though its like
2015 almost 2016
five years
inactiveaccount11111 chapter 25 . 4/25/2015
Oh wow. Are you planning on updating any time soon? By that, I mean ever? Please?
novaturient chapter 25 . 11/28/2014
i love this! but i guess youre not updating this anymore? :'(
ajashire1 chapter 25 . 4/9/2014
Aw
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Honestly I just want to see the characters again.. They have funny personalities that I want to see more of.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
Wish this would update :(
Lolitroy chapter 25 . 11/28/2013
The fact this will likely be abandoned forever is heart-wrenching. For the good part, the fact that you're an, um, irregular updater also give me hope. For now, I'll ... update, y'know.
Lolitroy chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Cliffhanger.
Lolitroy chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
Wow. Jacob went through a lot of conflict here. Great chapter *-* and don't worry, same happens to me. Every chapter. So it's fine.
Lolitroy chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
This guy is awesome. Hands down. I love him.

BTW congrats on the 200 reviews! *throws party*
Lolitroy chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Didn't like this chapter as much as the other... I mean, not because of the religious apparition. It just was less amusing, that's all.
Lolitroy chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Oh my God, this is an awesome character. Best story I've read in a while now.
212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »