Reviews for Lonely Watchful
R-Vega-X chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Wow. Powerful.
just dani chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
oh gosh it kindof surprised me by reminding me of myself but this is one of the prettiest haikus i've read. the imagery is really lovely and sad and there's just something about it...favorite!
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
The whole sky for one little bird? Heh. Well you've still got it, your latest few are so reclusive and interesting... keep 'em coming.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I like how you give the bird free time to watch the stars shift. Usually, birds seem so busy. Great piece.

Much love,

Juliet.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
oh, this is a very beautiful haiku. it's so pretty but so vague that it could be a thousand different scenes or paintings..i absolutely love it. bonus points for making it rhyme!

i love how you said "bloody fantastic" in my review. that's so...awesomely Australian! :P it makes me want to go there even more.

i'm looking forward to more haiku's - L
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Aww, I liked that. I've heard the "stars go blue" bit before, but I still think it's a really pretty phrase. The title is so gorgeous. I love that. Really pretty poem. Keep writing! :)
Basara chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
ohh... this one hit's hard... this one is my situation...

adding this now... to my faves!

Great work!
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Lovely idea, and an even better haiku. The image of a lone bird "watching" and the way you described it is really great. And you even put in a rhyme :-)
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Marvelous sound. The simplicity of nature shines brightly in this one. Excellent haiku.
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I absolutely love the idea of stars turning blue. I think that is my most favorite idea anyone has ever come up with. And having the bird being present in the first line, it gives the overall feeling a sense of freedom. What's more, is that it adds a hint of sadness by calling the bird "melancholy", as well. Very lonely. It fits the title very well. Also, the last line is simply beautiful. It gives the reader an idea that there is something else to the entire picture and story that would either take too long to explain or it's something that shouldn't be explained at all. Either way, this is a beautiful haiku. Definitely one of your absolute best.

Shea
burning in effigy chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
asdjfkl; beautiful haiku, and it even rhymes a little :)

love all the lines

excellent job!
nanashi-04 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
simply beautiful, it brought a tear to my eye.