Reviews for Capital Punishment
algonquinprod chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A terrific story, Vincent, had me all the way. Extremely moody and evocative. I'd check a few spelling things, where instead of were, led instead of lead, nothing that would show up on a spell check. My one quibble is why tell us so early that Sam is the murderer? From the second Margaret Reed pointed her accusing finger at him the reader was inclined to guess that Sam committed the crimes. I'd much rather wait for that last sentence to make that realization. But regardless, a wonderful story. Makes me want to read more of your work.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

lolitadoll chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
good story, the mood and description was all there!

i guessed the twist right, probably because the whole pointing finger thing gave it away!

anyways, really well written.
Meilanu chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I found this piece to be very interesting. The twist was great o: Who would have expected that! It wasn't clear as to why he killed them, but I still found it well-written. Very good job (:
MatrixManNe0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Interesting twist, and it was well covered up through the story, I believe. I like the description as well. If anything can be improved, I'd say write a longer story next time! ;)