Reviews for Psychotic, Blonde and Somewhat Hyperactive
Koki Enwai chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Hey there. I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your story so far. I love the main character! Great work.

- Koki
Written chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
hahaha! i love this. you are so hilarious, it's scary. the narrator's voice is amazing and brings a lot of life to the story. keep on writing!
fairies and snapple chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Yay, we finally meet the mysterious Tony! I'm so glad. Why are they awkward now? Who's the girl?

And a non-plot related question, I'm just a bit confused, do they all go to different boarding schools?

Anyway, I love Hope and that she thinks she should already be with The One even though she has this fabulous boyfriend, and update soon!
GrannyP chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Hey, look at me, I'm in this chapter!

I think something got cut out though, maybe a website name? All it says is "Dez has more dignity than I do—and she’s obsessed with ." So I don't know what the obsession is.

And I love the line "that's how I roll". I try to say this on a daily basis, and I am glad to see someone else use it as well. I am terrible at checking facebook everytime I use the computer (12 or more times a day), which is quite sad considering I only have like, 8 friends. And I live with 1 of them.

Well, funny chapter. Yeah.
GrannyP chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
What are you talking about? The poetry was great!
fairies and snapple chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Let me start off by saying I think this is really funny. The way the protaganist thinks is hilarious, and I love her commentary on everything.

However, I'm a bit lost. At the beginning you said she was in love with her best friend Tony, right? Or was that just something she's writing? 'Cause that also seemed pretty important at first, like a parallel to her life or something, but now it's sorta gone. Basically, it's kind of confusing who exactly is who and what exactly is going on.

But I'm not trying to put this down or anything- like I said, I think this is good and you're a good writer. I'm just trying to make helpful comments.

Update soon!
fairies and snapple chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Oh, this story is so funny! I especially love the line, "Besides, guys aren’t terrible… just the ones within ten feet of me." My one thing is that chapter three was a bit confusing at first- just sort of threw me off. Other than that, I really like it!

And yeah, I totally know those Asian wanna-bes. So many in my school.
GrannyP chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Hangman? Well... that was a bit random. So where is Tony during all of this?

Anyway, interesting start to you story. I can't wait to see where this goes now. I will have to check out some of your other stuff in the meantime.
GrannyP chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
I am impressed with the word "y'all'll" and that you spelled it correctly. This word is a must in every vocabulary. Along with the phrase "might could" as in "We might could go to the movies this weekend." Am I right?

So there seems to be a lot of characters in this story, or maybe not. But I am having trouble stringing them all together for some reason. Maybe it is too early in the morning for my brain to be working properly.
GrannyP chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I finally remembered to review this. It seems so hilarious so far, but, like I said before, it was so realistic sounding that I couldn't figure out if this was the story or an author's note! Yes, I might be insane.

But anyway, I don't know if you are from the South US or not, but I picked up some (hilarious) Southern charm in this, which I absolutely love because it reminds me of my sister.

On to the next part!
V de V chapter 10 . 6/1/2007
Hello, K, I am very tired. So yeah ...

A woman pushing a baby carriage across the street stopped abruptly and then called, “I’ll thank you to watch you language ma’am; there are children in ear-shot."-fix, please!

K, you are too funny with your dog and ignorance of world history. Hahaha. Tell me, would you place an accent on the "e" or not? French spelling or Italian?

Have no preference for chapter length ... No, wait. I like short better. Sorry ... tired, as I said.
V de V chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Art teacher? Um, kind of reminded me of your mom when she had to paint-furniture I think it was. Yeah.

Yahoo, gmail, Face Book, and Fiction Press. Hahaha. Is that your routine, too? I kind of feel guilty for doing only half that littany-email and FP traffic. Yahoo is garbage, as is CNN and every other media channel. BBC is good, sort of.

Um, interesting. Hope sounds like a loser. Sorry if she is modeled off someone you know, like a friend. I do not mean to offend. But honestly ... The fridge joke is ... just stail.
V de V chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Lovely school, K. It is immensely gratifying to know all our tax money is going into a truly progressive and revolutionary educational system that produces future doctors, lawyers, and Paris Hiltons. Ah, funny in a kind of immature way. You misspeled "god" though toward the beginning. That was the funniest part of all. No offense. After doing a few hours of calc in a church (testing location), I find such a mistake amusing.
V de V chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Oh, not so funny with your reference to the VA Tech shooting. That was very sad. And I agree that colleges should be safe. I will have a lot of friends going to such places in the fall, so ... Nice chapter overall though. I think the cat's name is clever, considering the cat in the Disney Cinderella movie is also named Lucifer.

P.S. I looked at your other work in progress, the one co-written with your Frenchy Marie friend, and, just for the record, I am not going to review it because it is way too weird and "original" for my artistic sensibilities. Sorry, but, while I am not a full-fledged phobiac, I find transvestite males disconcerting. Forgive me. I promise to look at whatever else you have, but ... No for this one.
remae chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
I think adding dialouge really helps your readers visualize the scene and people more. Is it supposed to be like diary entries kind of? Well, I really like the characters, they seem fun! Definitely keep writing!