Reviews for Raven's Puppet
Dawn Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Nice chilling manipulation. No forced rhyming scheme, which I am always proud of. Good work.

Thursday
anders8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Throughout the image of torrents of blood exploding out into the white dress, the immaculate white lace dress, filled my head. The idea of being covered in papercuts, of each tiny little slice adding up into a body that's more injured than whole came to me after reading one of the reviews. This is the kind of poetry (a term which here includes songs) that I could spend hours dissecting; like an Evanescence song that, each time I play it, peels away onionlike to reveal another layer of meaning.

Glorious darkness. Bookmarking this poem to read again and again, and favoriting you.

(Also, thanks for your review of my work.)
SirScott chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That first line made me think about how much I hate papercuts. Small, but they hurt more than their size would suggest. Your poem was nice that dark raven on her shoulder was a good touch.

SirScott
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
the rhyming in this is wonderful, & it tells such a good story as well. the ending is great, & the whole thing is just really well put together. Bex xx
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Nicely done. I see you're out of your song mood.

Rowan.
i-rite-gud chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
:O ohmy. this is an incredible poem! I really, REALLY like it! There was just one tiny little thing that confused me a touch. When you say:

On my shoulder sits Raven

Whisper secrets to my soul

I think it would make more sense to say "who whispers" or "whispering." Or maybe what you were trying to say just went WAY over my head lol. Anyways, I loved this poem and I'm going to go check out your other stuff now :)